Thissinglemama #103 You reap what you sow, here comes the popo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot fathom why someone would spend all that time FLYING from Manchester to London, packing 15kg of shite for one overnight stay, room sharing, for a couple of hours free drinks and music in a basement?!

‘it’s work, it’s me job’

duck right off.

for someone who spent 15 YEARS in travel how does she not know about when to carry a passport or what lounge access gives you. ‘I think I’ve got lounge access’ …you need to pre book it love or turn up on the fly, so either you DO or DONT have access their is no ‘think’

the takeoff/landing videos are up there with the thermometer, she is fake vile creature
and flying with BA too! Is that standard for such a short flight? Just fly a cheaper airline. Pretentious c*nt. also anyone else notice in the lounge she had a latte, didn’t state it was decaf. She just chats pure tit all the time!

Reactions: 18
Pammy: You’re there as Steph’s plus one
Aimee: We are not allowed a plus one
Second photo: Eden and her plus one
IMG_4397.jpeg
IMG_4396.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
and flying with BA too! Is that standard for such a short flight? Just fly Ryanair or easyJet. Pretentious c*nt. also anyone else notice in the lounge she had a latte, didn’t state it was decaf. She just chats pure tit all the time!
I think that depends on which airline is running that route. She should have just taken the train, one bad experience and she stops doing something, UNLESS the bad experience is a hangover which she is more than happy to repeat.

I doubt the coffee she had at home was decaf never mind the one in the lounge, her cardiologist told her to drink more a caffeine for her heart problem 🤣🤣

• Haha
I think that depends on which airline is running that route. She should have just taken the train, one bad experience and she stops doing something, UNLESS the bad experience is a hangover which she is more than happy to repeat.

I doubt the coffee she had at home was decaf never mind the one in the lounge, her cardiologist told her to drink more a caffeine for her heart problem 🤣🤣
Pahaha she doesn’t believe her own lies. I always wonder how her non existent gastritis is😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For me it was when she said flying with BA and felt the need to say British Airways like people would not know what it stands for

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What I don’t understand is she has nice teeth so why doesn’t she ever smile for a photo with them? Oh that’s right it makes her football head even bigger 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m struggling with the fact that Steph and Amy ( not going to try and attempt to spell it) think that Steve Madden and Vivienne Westwood are some sort of flex. Basic brands for basic women.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m struggling with the fact that Steph and Amy ( not going to try and attempt to spell it) think that Steve Madden and Vivienne Westwood are some sort of flex. Basic brands for basic women.
I’ve said this on Vavs thread. I’d never heard of Steve Madden until it was the only shite left in TK Maxx once all the decent stuff was gone. The fact they’re using TikTok to punt their stuff speaks volumes.

• Heart
Looked up this Box nightclub and it sounds fucked up and full of bleeping weirdos. Aimless would fit right in then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No one really offers a route to London from Manchester because it's a ridiculous way to get into London. BA only really have it as a connection so you can connect to other flights.

Reactions: 13
So it was Sugababes who performed. I have to say I bet that was brilliant. I loved the Sugbabes back in the day!
watching Stephs ig stories where she’s dancing saying “tell me you’re Scottish” 🤔 why does dancing to a song make you Scottish?? Do the rest of us non-Scot’s not like to dance?! bleeping idiot! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aimee’s lip smacking whilst eating that biscuit with her coffee was sending me into a rage what was the need for it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Saw a glimpse of Aimee’s blazer in one of Steph’s insta stories. Not seen it before, she certainly didn’t show it in her potential outfit choices. Something new (and probably expensive) so not revealing it, a bit like the viv Westwood handbag she was using.
Didn’t Steph say in her video beforehand she wasn’t drinking, Diet Coke only. Well that seemed to go well!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.