Thissinglemama #103 You reap what you sow, here comes the popo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused, is she actually doing this on purpose? ..ffs she's trolling herself now, the daft witch!
Yeah surely it’s for our benefit coz nobody would surely go travelling or head to an event looking like worzel gummage

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been watching aimless for a couple of weeks and normally just a watcher but her anxiety claims tipped me over the edge. Decaf to help her anxiety in the morning with travelling yet then consumes at least two cups of tea no doubt with her 698 teaspoons of sugar, a cherry Pepsi Max, and all that sugar. Not the actions of someone who’s trying to help their ‘anxiety’.

Reactions: 25
Honestly it can’t be that great, she’s on her phone all the time. No wonder Harper gets neglected. And she’s in the same bleeping house.

Reactions: 20
Oooohhh Pammy is on one tonight 🤣🤣🤣 Aimeless sat on her phone bloody arguing! Love that for her! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad twit!! Get cuddling that pissy support bear 🐻
See these dickheads only make themselves look stupid going round making accusations like she had no invite 🥴 That statement is based on absolutely nothing. I can’t stand it when people don’t come to the table with FACT not assumptions.

Reactions: 19
Steph Is actually really pretty I like the way she dresses I find it hard to believe she actually likes scraggy head 🤢 think she just feels sorry for her I wouldn't be seen dead with concorde nose and the cat piss smell lingering
---
Thread suggestion #104 Alllll aboardddd the concorde noseee all fake anxiety & illnesses welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up and you lot are so bleeping funnyyyy 😂
God she repulses me, Iv never seen a fully grown woman get that excited over a stodgy giant donut. Gluttonous maximus 😅
big bad vav is looking smoking!! The fake anxiety faces on the plane 😂😂😂 brought back memories of the thermometer. Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet Vag takes some sneaky pics from the other side of the bed tonight to use at a later date. You just know she snores with a beak that big.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But again! She’s another using the slimming filter, unless the phone box is pregnant or has wind.
Yeah there's no way she's that thin 🤣 her arse and legs are twice as wide
She has BUT she is much wider in person as seen on other videos, she has stumpy chunky calves too.
Shes half the size here than she was this morning 🤣 and that dress the cheap shiny material and looking like she's wearing no knickers 🤮 her hair is nice tho aimless could be doing with getting hers chopped
I appreciate the Vav filtration (💩) is in full effect, but to be honest I think she's attractive at any body size and gets some quite harsh body shaming no matter what she does. Our beauty isn't determined by the size of our knickers.

I also appreciate Vav's not always the most attractive on the inside, but that's for a whole other thread.

Our Aimless is grim. Full. Stop.

Reactions: 13
I appreciate the Vav filtration (💩) is in full effect, but to be honest I think she's attractive at any body size and gets some quite harsh body shaming no matter what she does. Our beauty isn't determined by the size of our knickers.

I also appreciate Vav's not always the most attractive on the inside, but that's for a whole other thread.

Our Aimless is grim. Full. Stop.
It's because she claims to be a size 10 when she's a solid size 18. It's pointless and stupid. Her ratty looking face isn't what I'd call attractive. Anyone can look nice with botox, veneers, teeth whitening, a face full of make up and hair extensions. Not much left when you take it all away.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So all the phaff was for a Nyx launch of a lip stain/lipstick 💋
Old Aims really thinks she is something special doesn't she? 🙄

Vav's out buying snacks while someone else is hugging their ratty old bear until the Dunkin Donuts arrive!
I can’t think of Dunkin’ donuts now without thinking of Duncle Cliff 🤣🤣

She’s riding on Vag’s coattails hoping and praying she’ll help her stay relevant. Vag is just using her for company and boosting her own self esteem. Ehmey is beyond desperate. Quite sad really!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.