Thissinglemama #103 You reap what you sow, here comes the popo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does aimless bring to the table? Nothing why would any man get with her? Baffling. Can't imagine those two even getting a real job in the real work

Reactions: 15
I want Aimee to explain how that trip was work related. She could of been sent the lipstick as all she as done is shown herself applying it

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So what's happened with the amazing eyelash serum that she was going to use daily and vlog the progress of, because she was laying off the lashes?
Absolute fraud she is, but sadly gets away with it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Her top lip is wonky to duck
Yeah did you see the lip liner to give her a bigger lip ....oops don't work aimless ..🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Personally I think they are both disgusting. Vav’s exploits are just more public knowledge. Both are failing their children in their own way. Both are shameless self publicists. Both are exploiting people to get to where they want to be. Both need cancelling. Both are complete bleeping liars. And ultimately, both are raging narcissists 🤣
---
It’s that VERY true saying which becomes more true the older you get - like attracts like.
Mix with them till you get like them .
One thing for sure wouldn't tell either of them my secrets .just can't be trusted .

Reactions: 11
2 of the most fakest vile witches ever! Both absolutely thick as fxck! And how the fxck was that a work trip? 🤢 I’ve gotta block them I can’t watch the drama anymore aimless is VILE! 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm struggling to find actual thread suggestions as we've had so many other things to say 😂 I think these are the only two mentions - shall we combine them?

#104 All aboard the concorde nose for fake illness and anxiety (or just catch the ****ing train!)

---
Sorry I got the wording wrong 🙄
1000015258.jpg
1000015260.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was scrolling through TikTok 1am this morning and Aimee was replying to people’s comments at the same time. Obviously only the nice comments saying she looked stunning!
She is making out it was a brand trip yet she wouldn’t have been paid 🙄
The brand have obviously just invited a few tiktokers. I was looking at flights last night and they were quite expensive. Imagine spending at least £400 to act like you have been paid for a Work trip! Do anyone know how she got from the airport to hotel after too? That would have cost!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm struggling to find actual thread suggestions as we've had so many other things to say 😂 I think these are the only two mentions - shall we combine them?

#104 All aboard the concorde nose for fake illness and anxiety (or just catch the ****ing train!)

---
Sorry I got the wording wrong 🙄
View attachment 2812525View attachment 2812526
It’s not like us lot to be short or thread suggestions!!
aimless has kept us busy!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was scrolling through TikTok 1am this morning and Aimee was replying to people’s comments at the same time. Obviously only the nice comments saying she looked stunning!
She is making out it was a brand trip yet she wouldn’t have been paid 🙄
The brand have obviously just invited a few tiktokers. I was looking at flights last night and they were quite expensive. Imagine spending at least £400 to act like you have been paid for a Work trip! Do anyone know how she got from the airport to hotel after too? That would have cost!
Well taxis from Heathrow to the dilly is anything from £27-76! No way would aimless be a bus wanker. She’s probably spent the best of £500 on travel alone just by going business class for no reason whatsoever except to brag

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Well taxis from Heathrow to the dilly is anything from £27-76! No way would aimless be a bus wanker. She’s probably spent the best of £500 on travel alone just by going business class for no reason whatsoever except to brag
All this cus she suffers with pretend travel sickness and had a pretend crash on the motorway 🙄

Reactions: 14
Yes I seen Mumz got the quotes up yesterday and they weee £75 😳 WTF! Did she fly business class too? I seen her video of her panting as the plane was taking off 🤣 Where was her bear I didn’t see her holding it on the plane!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All this cus she suffers with pretend travel sickness and had a pretend crash on the motorway 🙄
I reckon this travel sickness malarkey is because she gets a high from popping medications.
And aimless exactly what was the damage from the “crash?” And have you fixed it from the baboons or are you waiting for Daddy to buy you a better car than what Charlie’s getting?
---
Yes I seen Mumz got the quotes up yesterday and they weee £75 😳 WTF! Did she fly business class too? I seen her video of her panting as the plane was taking off 🤣 Where was her bear I didn’t see her holding it on the plane!
Yes she flew business class & paid to go in the lounge! All for an hours flight, acting like she’s off to Oz on a 24 hr flight; embarrassing

• Sick
Wow that’s actually embarrassing. Trying to hard to keep up with Vav. U need to be saving your cash Aimee for when TikTok goes tits up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.