Thissinglemama #103 You reap what you sow, here comes the popo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate the Vav filtration (💩) is in full effect, but to be honest I think she's attractive at any body size and gets some quite harsh body shaming no matter what she does. Our beauty isn't determined by the size of our knickers.

I also appreciate Vav's not always the most attractive on the inside, but that's for a whole other thread.

Our Aimless is grim. Full. Stop.
My issue is she lies about her size claimed that we sent her spiraling back into an eating disorder (lies) but can record herself Stuffing her face. I've never once claimed beauty is defined by size but it's a bit hypocritical uz r all on here calling aimme greedy etc but I mention the other twit and it's an issue?.vav is even more disgusting than aimee in the sense of the things she has said about people and the things she has done to people. aimee is a vile woman also but the things vav has done exceeds anything aimee has yet done

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My issue is she lies about her size claimed that we sent her spiraling back into an eating disorder (lies) but can record herself Stuffing her face. I've never once claimed beauty is defined by size but it's a bit hypocritical uz r all on here calling aimme greedy etc but I mention the other twit and it's an issue?.vav is even more disgusting than aimee in the sense of the things she has said about people and the things she has done to people. aimee is a vile woman also but the things vav has done exceeds anything aimee has yet done
Personally I think they are both disgusting. Vav’s exploits are just more public knowledge. Both are failing their children in their own way. Both are shameless self publicists. Both are exploiting people to get to where they want to be. Both need cancelling. Both are complete bleeping liars. And ultimately, both are raging narcissists 🤣
---
It’s that VERY true saying which becomes more true the older you get - like attracts like.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Personally I think they are both disgusting. Vav’s exploits are just more public knowledge. Both are failing their children in their own way. Both are shameless self publicists. Both are exploiting people to get to where they want to be. Both need cancelling. Both are complete bleeping liars. And ultimately, both are raging narcissists 🤣

100% agree mrs Turner 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I appreciate the Vav filtration (💩) is in full effect, but to be honest I think she's attractive at any body size and gets some quite harsh body shaming no matter what she does. Our beauty isn't determined by the size of our knickers.

I also appreciate Vav's not always the most attractive on the inside, but that's for a whole other thread.

I really don’t care what size vav is, the issue I have is she lies about her size, saying she was a 10 or 12 when clearly she isn’t. She says she has a ED and next breath doesn’t care about skinny. She is truly triggering to a lot of people. So she may have some attractive looking parts, but the whole picture is vile, because she’s is a horrible natured person.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I really like your posts. On this occasion, I think I have to say that I believe Vavron is rotten to the core. And goes above and beyond to disguise her true size. It’s definitely not a reflection of her beauty but she’s just ugly. Through and through. Ehmey is weak, spineless and manipulative. And the worst kind of mother there is. Vavron is plain evil. Unpopular opinion here but I think Aimee is a narcissist and Vavron is a sociopath/narcissist 🙈

• Heart
I really don’t care what size vav is, the issue I have is she lies about her size, saying she was a 10 or 12 when clearly she isn’t. She says she has a ED and next breath doesn’t care about skinny. She is truly triggering to a lot of people. So she may have some attractive looking parts, but the whole picture is vile, because she’s is a horrible natured person.
I come on here and see comments about aimee and think oh that's harsh(then I remember shes a bleep 🤣) as I'm sure some people here come on vavs thread and think the same, but isn't it funny how that person you dislike more will just always be unattractive to you, how a lot of the things they do annoy you more than if anyone else done them. Funny how the auld brain works eh 🥰

• Heart
I come on here and see comments about aimee and think oh that's harsh(then I remember shes a bleep 🤣) as I'm sure some people here come on vavs thread and think the same, but isn't it funny how that person you dislike more will just always be unattractive to you, how a lot of the things they do annoy you more than if anyone else done them. Funny how the auld brain works eh 🥰
I just posted practically the same comment on that other place on a tattlers thread. Perception, perspective, judgement. I sound so patronising here but unless you’ve spent time in the company of people with a personality disorder or a mental health diagnosis, it’s difficult to see the wood from the trees sometimes. Once you have, personally or professionally that’s when you start to see things differently and can spot them a mile off. Don’t mean to sound like a dick here 🙈

• Heart
So the slappers are out on the town eh? As much as I can’t stand Vav, at least she knows how to present herself. Her make up is immaculate and hair is decent. Aimless looks a state as usual. With all the time on her hands and endless amounts of money to buy decent products you’d think she’d teach herself. After all, her look is her meal ticket. Fancy this being your ‘job’ and still being tit at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny how what she’s wearing; a black jumpsuit and that blazer weren’t given as options on her try these outfits on video. You might think it was just about boosting her engagement…me, cynical? Never!!!!

I just posted practically the same comment on that other place on a tattlers thread. Perception, perspective, judgement. I sound so patronising here but unless you’ve spent time in the company of people with a personality disorder or a mental health diagnosis, it’s difficult to see the wood from the trees sometimes. Once you have, personally or professionally that’s when you start to see things differently and can spot them a mile off. Don’t mean to sound like a dick here 🙈
I was just talking to my hub about these two and his judgement was 'so one is a turd rolled in glitter, and the other is a cold cat turd that you step in bare-foot in the dark' and I think he has it about right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New to this thread, sorry if someone has already commented on this re: in the lift going to the Escape lounge "I've got access to the Escape Lounge, I don't know what that means......"
On leaving the Escape Lounge....."I used to get to go in lounges quite alot when I worked in travel"
So you know exactly what it means....it isn't your first time in one, wow!!! What a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she seriously taking hold luggage for an overnight stay 🤷‍♀️
I take a cabin bag for 2 weeks in Lanzarote
She’s not right
And making out the lounge access was included, no it wasn't u pay separately for that. Having breakfast for a one hour flight, then having stuff on the plane. I would literally have some toast at home and that would be it till I got to London

Reactions: 22
Aimless was looking glamorous at that event last night…..sorry, I meant enormous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s a new handbag we haven’t seen before. Didn’t show that in a haul ….

Reactions: 14
New to this thread, sorry if someone has already commented on this re: in the lift going to the Escape lounge "I've got access to the Escape Lounge, I don't know what that means......"
On leaving the Escape Lounge....."I used to get to go in lounges quite alot when I worked in travel"
So you know exactly what it means....it isn't your first time in one, wow!!! What a liar.
Yeah, she can’t even remember her own lies on one single video. Then says it’s us lot with the problem 😂😂😂😂

I just cannot fathom why someone would spend all that time FLYING from Manchester to London, packing 15kg of shite for one overnight stay, room sharing, for a couple of hours free drinks and music in a basement?!

‘it’s work, it’s me job’

duck right off.

for someone who spent 15 YEARS in travel how does she not know about when to carry a passport or what lounge access gives you. ‘I think I’ve got lounge access’ …you need to pre book it love or turn up on the fly, so either you DO or DONT have access their is no ‘think’

the takeoff/landing videos are up there with the thermometer, she is fake vile creature

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.