Thissinglemama #103 You reap what you sow, here comes the popo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smell-the-fart acting. Definitely a smirk behind the look to camera.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Well she made short work of that gigantic donut didn’t she! She devours everything, doesn’t savour anything. Can’t get it in her mouth quick enough. I had to laugh at her comment about mums being allowed treats every now and then and not having to share them with the kids. That’s Aimee’s whole life! Every day is a treat day for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Feckin hell was she getting a 45 min flight or being tortured in a prisoner of war camp? These loons commenting shouldn’t be allowed a phone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love you ladies. Office day for me. 2hrs there and back. Chilling with my ferral beryl (rescue cat) catching up on here. Made me howl with the comments. I just have no words for her at all. Vav defo trolls her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That video she has made on the plane sad twit. I absolutely hate take off and landing I squeeze my husbands hand so tight close my eyes and my heart pounds in my chest I'm not so bad once we are in the air wouldn't dare look out the window tho lol and God forbid there's any sort of turbulence cause I panic like hell but sorry there's no way on earth I could record it I'm a sweaty panic ridden mess I'm not thinking of anything else a phone would be last thing on my mind and the way shes sitting there peeking and smirking at her phone that's not real anxiety

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Of course you will eat all that massive donut 🍩 by yourself and not save Harper any!!! You greedy bleeping pig 🐷
IMG_3004.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Of course she had the whole doughnut to herself because god forbid harper gets something nice

Reactions: 12
Size of that doughnut. Shes well polishing that off in one sitting. And then we see stephs which has had a few bites and she’s obviously had enough 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It took her 30 seconds to take 3 big bites 🤮 surprised she tasted it she gobbled it that quick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
And Steph said try some of mine and she said I might do!!! She’s a bloody greedy duck!!!!!! Thought she doesn’t eat and her mum has to ring and check to see if she’s eating!!!! She’d eat the bleeping curtains and bedding if they were edible!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What riles me is there's no mention of Leah Smith from this plastic scouser.
Everyone on tiktok is devastated and then there's this trollop.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
IMG_0755.jpeg
Her face when Vag suggested only eating half and taking the rest back for Harper !!!! Glutenous pig 🐷 Yes you Miss ‘I forget to eat’ !!!

Reactions: 10
Vav's on a health kick so she buys Ehmey a big fat donut to make her look even more of a Jeremy Kyle guest!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m not sticking up for her, because she’s a bleep, but half of that donut would be stale and manky by the time she gets home. I mean she’s still greedy but it doesn’t make sense to save half and take it home for Harper if she’s not going home for another day or so.

Reactions: 8
What riles me is there's no mention of Leah Smith from this plastic scouser.
Everyone on tiktok is devastated and then there's this trollop.
Ehmey won't even know or care who Leah Smith was! She is too bothered about what she was going to wear to the event!

Poor Leah, her death at 22 is absolutely heartbreaking! 🌻🌻🌻 RIP 🙏🏼

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.