Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catrcion

Chatty Member
So Billy no mates has had another emotional, traumatic, difficult, mental health struggle over 24 hours, nothing to do with burnt beef flaps then, yeah right cuntio
---
Thank you all for your lovely comments earlier. Yep we lost our dear friend today. Absolutely heartbroken.😭😭😭

I may not be commenting heaps but I’m enjoying the beef. Pun intended
Sending thoughts and love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Faith61

VIP Member
Aww Aimless of course you read here,you wouldnt have content otherwise.
How sad are we ? Not sad at all .This weekend is my daughters 16th ....family party tonight ( flamingo themed ) so spending today decorating the house and sorting food etc .
Tomorrow she has a spa day with friends ,their mums and me then another sleepover party here at night just for her mates . They've all been phoning each other all week,laughing and giggling about it all,just as young girls should
Sunday, we are taking over our local cafe for breakfast for everyone ,then she's asked for a family roast dinner to finish the weekend off .

You,Shaimless,,will be stuck indoors in your hovel ,begging for attention from your online " friends" ,stuffing your face and drinking on your own You'll be making cryptic videos about D3 and selling tat so you can afford your next takeaway You'll get pretending to be nice whilst allowing your doberhuns to bully people.
Oh and that tracksuit makes you look like the Michelin man,you're huge like a burst tomato

Lol yep Aimless it's us that's sad 🤪🤪
Sounds like an amazing weekend and a birthday for her to remember ❤

• Heart

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
That first pic makes her look like Augustus Gloop before he falls into the chocolate River in the movie of Willie Wonka! She's looking at the chicken ball like she hasn't had food for days! How unflattering. And she's wearing Harry Potter pj's and eating off one of her Percy Pig plates! 😂 Channel 5 you should be a Twattler!!!

Plus tonight's shite DUD. Apologies its late.
---
The many changing faces of Ehmey in 1 day!
View attachment 2786367
Top Left - Breakfast GRWM
Top Right - Tesco Haul
Bottom left - opening the box of freebies
Bottom Right Pic - From Shirls camera tonight
"I DON'T USE FILTERS!!" Sure you don't Ehmey 🤣🙄🤨

Plus Shirls video from earlier
Screeching pair of that's.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Evening all

Just jumping back on after noticing poor old Aims isn’t at or been nominated for a Glomama award 😭 it being her full time job etc it’s a bit embarrassing eh? lol love that for her!!

As you may remember I’d been quiet due to my shock pregnancy but sadly it wasn’t meant to be hence my radio silence. I couldn’t even watch Aimless as I hated her lies about her miscarriage etc…

But I’m back and full of vitriol to spew all over her. I’d say catch me up but I doubt there’s much to report from dullsville 😂
Oh no I’m so sorry 🥲 was wondering how you were, sending love ❤❤❤

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this cunt. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Sending much love and strength to you 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 4

MsGilmore

VIP Member
But we are all jealous lol lol
---
Ffs does she want a shovel?
---
Ffs does she want a shovel?
---

Got to disagree..Tax credits are NOT paid out to anyone " popping out kids" .That's quite offensive.
I deal with families trying to sort out finances every day.
We try and keep it real on here
Emphasis on ‘were’ paid out. No they’re not anymore. There was a time when there were people who were better off not working and claiming tax credits for their many children. I also said that UC is based on income. Maybe read it properly before getting on your high horse.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this cunt. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
I’m so sorry to hear this, thinking of you ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart