Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smb

Chatty Member
Evening all

Just jumping back on after noticing poor old Aims isn’t at or been nominated for a Glomama award 😭 it being her full time job etc it’s a bit embarrassing eh? lol love that for her!!

As you may remember I’d been quiet due to my shock pregnancy but sadly it wasn’t meant to be hence my radio silence. I couldn’t even watch Aimless as I hated her lies about her miscarriage etc…

But I’m back and full of vitriol to spew all over her. I’d say catch me up but I doubt there’s much to report from dullsville 😂
I'm so sorry sending love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Omg what is this account?! I need to see it 😂😂😂😂
---

Found it! They’ve posted another video of tonight’s dud “you put the berk in birkdale” 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It keeps getting banned all the time. It’s absolutely hilarious and I can’t believe how similar these people sound to seagull and her father with the overseas friends 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this cunt. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Sending you loads of love ma darlin 💖 I'm so sorry about your friend 😢 ❤

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this cunt. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Sending lots of love to you. We are all here for you ❤

• Heart

Oldbutnew

I had a headache after listening to the three freaks, only managed a few seconds of hearing them shouting over each other!
You know something. I’ve not finished watching, which is rare cause I normally see the shit show out until the end but I went for a shower! Ridiculous isn’t it!