Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof3

VIP Member
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this cunt. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Just wanted to send you my love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Vooligan

Off topic but anyone know if the Patrick onesie is adults or kids sizes? My 6 year old is SpongeBob obsessed 🙈

MsGilmore

VIP Member
When I search her name, her old videos come up but not her account. Can someone be shadow banned on TikTok?!

Faith61

VIP Member
Evening all

Just jumping back on after noticing poor old Aims isn’t at or been nominated for a Glomama award 😭 it being her full time job etc it’s a bit embarrassing eh? lol love that for her!!

As you may remember I’d been quiet due to my shock pregnancy but sadly it wasn’t meant to be hence my radio silence. I couldn’t even watch Aimless as I hated her lies about her miscarriage etc…

But I’m back and full of vitriol to spew all over her. I’d say catch me up but I doubt there’s much to report from dullsville 😂
So so sorry ❤

• Heart

Niamh77*

VIP Member
What was the comment she said about her coffee pods ? Something like , it wasn’t my fault
Implying someone was with her maybe ??

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Great mornings 'work' there Ehmey! 🙄
She's definately running out of content but then again, when most of your content is absolutely Dire and pointless, this is not very surprising at all.
👏🏼Well done Ehmey, I think you've reached a new level of banality.

BTW, Ehmey, some questions for you:
1. Do you only have one bra?
2. Is that even a bra?
3. Is this an undeclared advert for 'Kaiia the label'? You seem to be flaunting the brand????

That acting wouldn't have even got you a part on Crossroads luv!
Fake as!!!
"Cute" no aimee just no!!!

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
It keeps getting banned all the time. It’s absolutely hilarious and I can’t believe how similar these people sound to seagull and her father with the overseas friends 🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t even know it existed. I don’t really follow anything about sev though. I’ve watched a few videos and found them dull as fuck. Why do they call her seagull ? 🤣🤣

smb

Chatty Member
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this cunt. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Oh gosh I'm sorry xxxxx

• Heart

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Her add flips half way through! She has a wonky mouth on the first half 🤣
Can’t believe her Huns fall for this shite