Thissinglemama #10 Spycee ryce, KFC,the ex is getting wed, woe is me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work for the DWP and under no circumstances are you allowed to access anyones account unless you are on a phone call / meeting with them. Managers can see exactly who’s accessed who’s account and when, if she read her and called up to complain the poster would immediately be sacked. Aimless is a twit but people play into her hands by doing stuff like that and make us all seem bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The stepmum got a tea towel. After everything they do for her that's all she got them.
How generous Aimless....step mum technically paid for it herself if daddy gave her spending money for the trip.

I'm actually amazed she got anything, she'd have been hard pushed to give her the steam off her chips the greedy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the video she did with Harper. What a piece of tit Aimless is. Completely manipulated the whole video by putting the words into Harper's mouth. The child looked bewildered not knowing what it was all about. Aimless needs to grow the duck up and treat her child like a 7 yr old not like a 2 yr old. Calling her baby or monkey is not cute. And please wash that dirty dressing gown Aimless.

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand aimless for reasons such as her attitude and poor parenting, however I think broadcasting what she gets in benefits is below the belt and makes us look just as bad as aimless

Reactions: 8
I cannot stand aimless for reasons such as her attitude and poor parenting, however I think broadcasting what she gets in benefits is below the belt and makes us look just as bad as aimless
Defo she’s got bad parenting skills Prob stems from her childhood also. We all get benefits on this group well majority maybe , but figures should be kept quiet

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Defo she’s got bad parenting skills Prob stems from her childhood also. We all get benefits on this group well majority maybe , but figures should be kept quiet
I agree no one should go looking into what she gets etc.
But the fact that she claims to have 2 jobs and portrays herself to be this hardworking mum, when in reality she is raking it in.
It’s frustrating. It will come crashing down and the only person I will feel sorry for is Harper.

• Heart
I agree no one should go looking into what she gets etc.
But the fact that she claims to have 2 jobs and portrays herself to be this hardworking mum, when in reality she is raking it in.
It’s frustrating. It will come crashing down and the only person I will feel sorry for is Harper.
I totally get that’s she not honest with her income and lies and is a massive bleep ! for that sorry for my French , that’s why she gets hate I think .. snooping isn’t ideal though on what her benefits are

Reactions: 4
So she is apparently on esa but if she works 2 jobs she must be doing more than 16 hours a week and getting more than £152 a week.
BAE69079-81B1-42D4-A008-53C2EB051EBD.png

Reactions: 1
Just watched the video she did with Harper. What a piece of tit Aimless is. Completely manipulated the whole video by putting the words into Harper's mouth. The child looked bewildered not knowing what it was all about. Aimless needs to grow the duck up and treat her child like a 7 yr old not like a 2 yr old. Calling her baby or monkey is not cute. And please wash that dirty dressing gown Aimless.
She is 8 next month I think as she’s the same age as my daughter it’s a bit odd the way she baby’s harper

I don't begrudge anyone anything they receive. But when you see people like Aimless lying and playing the system and spending money like they've won the lottery every week, it does irk somewhat. People on benefits, especially those with children are certainly not loaded, so what Aimless portrays in the name of a "single parent" who has a myriad of mental health problems (apparently) is absolutely ridiculous and not relatable one bit.

She's highly unlikely to be honest with the money she makes off tiktok either, not one pence will be declared. She's an ungrateful, scheming bint

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus is she for real? Now she’s saying she’s lost weight?! 😂
Don't know where her mum's looking or her,.she's piled the timber on,( I have too lately, but don't profess otherwise, so not " body shaming,"just saying she lives in fantasy land!)it's so obvious!
And for.the.love of God, when she.put that washed in yesterday, why the hell she not.put that bloody dressing gown in?!!🤢🤢

• Haha
Don't know where her mum's looking or her,.she's piled the timber on,( I have too lately, but don't profess otherwise, so not " body shaming,"just saying she lives in fantasy land!)it's so obvious!
And for.the.love of God, when she.put that washed in yesterday, why the hell she not.put that bloody dressing gown in?!!🤢🤢
She must have given the birds nest a secret trim because that's the only way she will have lost weight.

Bizarre how we all think the opposite 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.