thismummystory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discovered after reading on here. Are all her feels about her rocking her baby to sleep with the same deep messages???
Think it’s admirable that’s she’s raising her kids as vegans and seems to be prepared for every situation

I liked her first reel, but I had to look her up here as literally repeating the same reel again and again is getting all too cringy. Happy to see I'm not alone thinking this! What is the obsession with portraying the perfect mum image but literally putting all the kids including her BABY in front of a screen? And the bouncer she keeps putting Coco in, has she even read about the damage they do? She's so up to date on trends and affiliate linking everything that you'd think she'd have the time to read an article or too. I feel so bad for the 2yo she just complains non stop about him, she seems like she discarded the others and like she kept having babies until she got the instagrammable baby girl she was waiting for

Reactions: 1
I liked her first reel, but I had to look her up here as literally repeating the same reel again and again is getting all too cringy. Happy to see I'm not alone thinking this! What is the obsession with portraying the perfect mum image but literally putting all the kids including her BABY in front of a screen? And the bouncer she keeps putting Coco in, has she even read about the damage they do? She's so up to date on trends and affiliate linking everything that you'd think she'd have the time to read an article or too. I feel so bad for the 2yo she just complains non stop about him, she seems like she discarded the others and like she kept having babies until she got the instagrammable baby girl she was waiting for
I agree 😔 it’s a shame for the other 3 little lads, they still need their mum. What’s the damage caused by bouncers? I had no clue there was

I agree 😔 it’s a shame for the other 3 little lads, they still need their mum. What’s the damage caused by bouncers? I had no clue there was
They put strain on the hips and back before the muscles are properly developed, and force the baby to extend their toes down to reach something solid, causing damage and affecting how they walk later in life. When I was pregnant I was so excited to buy one until the doctor told me not to and explained how damage is done when the baby isn't engaging their muscles, there's a few articles he had printed out for patients on the subject but I can't find them right now, a quick google of pediatricians opinions should help though. There's also this quick recap https://www.heart.co.uk/lifestyle/parenting/baby-bouncers-walkers-harming-child-development/

They put strain on the hips and back before the muscles are properly developed, and force the baby to extend their toes down to reach something solid, causing damage and affecting how they walk later in life. When I was pregnant I was so excited to buy one until the doctor told me not to and explained how damage is done when the baby isn't engaging their muscles, there's a few articles he had printed out for patients on the subject but I can't find them right now, a quick google of pediatricians opinions should help though. There's also this quick recap https://www.heart.co.uk/lifestyle/parenting/baby-bouncers-walkers-harming-child-development/
I think it’s more in excessive use, like all day. There’s nothing wrong with them for a bit of play, but the problem comes when baby is all day in a bouncer or walker not learning to use their muscles properly. It shouldn’t scare parents into not buying a bouncer as it’s fun for little one 🙂

I think it’s more in excessive use, like all day. There’s nothing wrong with them for a bit of play, but the problem comes when baby is all day in a bouncer or walker not learning to use their muscles properly. It shouldn’t scare parents into not buying a bouncer as it’s fun for little one 🙂
Agree. I had one of mine when she constantly wanted holding up and my arms were killing me. Everything in moderation. No issues walking. Wasn’t in it all day. Think a few babies fell down the stairs in them aswell!

Definitely think all this baby wearing rock cuddling patting to sleep is driving her insane

Reactions: 2
I actually think she loves it being like that and just won’t put her down!! She wants the baby to be like that!! All about the baby I feel so sorry for the boys especially the youngest. I wonder if his language delay is being given the iPad and snacks all the time so he is “quiet “ so she can just carry the baby and met him he baby needs as she likes to say

I actually think she loves it being like that and just won’t put her down!! She wants the baby to be like that!! All about the baby I feel so sorry for the boys especially the youngest. I wonder if his language delay is being given the iPad and snacks all the time so he is “quiet “ so she can just carry the baby and met him he baby needs as she likes to say
iPad should bring his speech on, if he’s watching the right things I Spose.
She’s annoying now though!

I found the sat down jigging coco to sleep very uncomfortable to watch. I can’t understand why she won’t settle lay flat/still. Never have I ever done that swaying/jigging/manic rocking with my son. Yes he’s fell asleep on me many times but a cuddle and a stroke of his hair or gentle rub on his back and he’s flat out. She looked insane

I found the sat down jigging coco to sleep very uncomfortable to watch. I can’t understand why she won’t settle lay flat/still. Never have I ever done that swaying/jigging/manic rocking with my son. Yes he’s fell asleep on me many times but a cuddle and a stroke of his hair or gentle rub on his back and he’s flat out. She looked insane
Agree me neither. Think she craves to be needed

Won’t be taking sleeping advice off of this one. Will stick to using blackout blinds and the ‘forbidden gadgets’

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t get over the sheer amount of reels!
At first thought it was the same one I kept seeing but then realised she does then everyday?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t get over the sheer amount of reels!
At first thought it was the same one I kept seeing but then realised she does then everyday?!
I know and another one tonight! We get it your kids don’t sleep

• Haha
I feel like I wouldn’t sleep some of those movements poor coco. Proper jigged up rather than a gentle rocking… little girl looks so different without a bow or bun hat thing on her head bless her, not used to seeing it lol

Also, she's always complaining about how badly she's slept and how feral her kids are. Why would you take advice from a woman like that? Parenting is hard but it doesn't have to be as hard as she's making out!

• Heart
Also, she's always complaining about how badly she's slept and how feral her kids are. Why would you take advice from a woman like that? Parenting is hard but it doesn't have to be as hard as she's making out!
I was thinking exactly this the other day lol