thismummystory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've really enjoyed following her but just realised she is sneakily using affiliate links without declaring it which isn't fair! For me that instantly makes me want to unfollow as they are deliberately misleading

Reactions: 1
I've really enjoyed following her but just realised she is sneakily using affiliate links without declaring it which isn't fair! For me that instantly makes me want to unfollow as they are deliberately misleading
Oh really that’s a bit cheeky. Can’t say I follow her anymore wasnt my cup of tea

Came up on my discover page.. watched a reel, thought it was cute... followed. Saw a new reel, almost the same as the first one. Moved on with my life.... then saw another almost identical reel.... then another.... then another..... unfollowed.

There’s only so many times I can watch the same girl rock the same baby in the same room with some ‘profound’ message to all us mums like what she’s doing is something unique. Jesus we get it. Try something new.

Reactions: 3
Came up on my discover page.. watched a reel, thought it was cute... followed. Saw a new reel, almost the same as the first one. Moved on with my life.... then saw another almost identical reel.... then another.... then another..... unfollowed.

There’s only so many times I can watch the same girl rock the same baby in the same room with some ‘profound’ message to all us mums like what she’s doing is something unique. Jesus we get it. Try something new.
Yep I think the same. She keeps popping up on ‘suggested’ or whatever it is. In my opinion if it’s that great and normal then why post reel after reel. Me thinks she’s secretly not happy and trying to convince herself that everything’s ‘fine’ as much as everyone else

I saw one of her reels the other day, just had a look through her profile. She doesn't seem overly bad, I agree with alot that she says, the breastfeeding doesn't bother me and omg Richmonds bought out meat free bacon!? 😱🤯 But why is everything baby, baby, baby? Says she has a 2yo, where is he? And the other two children? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I saw one of her reels the other day, just had a look through her profile. She doesn't seem overly bad, I agree with alot that she says, the breastfeeding doesn't bother me and omg Richmonds bought out meat free bacon!? 😱🤯 But why is everything baby, baby, baby? Says she has a 2yo, where is he? And the other two children? 🤷‍♀️
Dropped out of sight the moment baby arrived and since then it's been a flood of baby content as the follower numbers have increased and the sponsorships have come in. Poor baby is just a cash cow.

She annoys me so much! We get it, you rock your baby to sleep and you breastfeed... life seems to be just about her baby girl, the others kids are just on iPads, and she forces veganism on them. Had to unfollow as she annoys me so so much but she keeps coming up on my discovery page or whatever it is!

The boys are totally forgotten just given a screen!!! It’s all about the baby!! I actually feel so sorry for the youngest boy she just moans about him and his lack of speech!! I don’t think being on a screen all day does much good too be honest!!

Yep didn’t realise she had other kids. Thought she was a first time mum! No wonder one of them plays up it seems to be all about the baby

I feel so sorry for him. Imagine being the baby and then totally being side-lined when the new baby arrives! When the baby is napping, she could spend time with him but she spends it just talking into her phone! You'd think she'd make him the priority then.

I did like her until she saw my message and ignored it, I asked where something was from 😡

There isn’t anything wrong with getting a baby to self settle anyway

• Heart
I’ve only just watched her stories for the first time. She’s cuckoo! Literal headache

I’m really confused at how she’s grown her Instagram when all she does is rock her baby and give the same thing every day about how it’s good to hold your baby. It actually makes me cringe!

So unsafe with the straps like that! Rock your baby all you want but pay attention to your other babies
Wow how stupid of her to just film him! Just shows some of these sanctimonious attachment parents have their priorities completely wrong. Don’t you dare put a baby in their cot to sleep but yeah let a child prance about in the car seat virtually not strapped in

Reactions: 3
That is totally shocking really worrying she thinks it’s fine to film a child so unsafe in the car seat!!

makes you wonder what he gets up too but when she is holding the baby 24/7

Coco sleeping face down in a sleepyhead 😱
Wow! I hadn't seen her Stories before seeing this, but it was worse than I had imagined! I cannot believe she'd take such a risk, let alone show that on IG, like it's okay, knowing lots of first time mums will be watching and might also think it's okay.