Thismummystory #7 Living off weetabix, solo parenting in the mix. Needed to hear this, 3 of my kids dont exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would stop with the BS going on like she wanted to come off social media and take a step back. It’s clear as day it was probably one of the things Rodge said had to happen if she wanted him to come back.

Reactions: 8
I wish she would stop with the BS going on like she wanted to come off social media and take a step back. It’s clear as day it was probably one of the things Rodge said had to happen if she wanted him to come back.
Exactly. Funny how she put breastfeeding above the her marriage in the list

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We all knew anyway. It was so obvious. Hes told her to take a step back for them to work and she did. Rather she was just honest. All that crying on camera … for what 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope we don't get treated to the evidence of the 'belly lough out loud at anything' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ergh so all her recovery and growth was just down to them getting back together. We all guessed it but it's kinda sad to see it confirmed.

Weird to mention it as a footnote at the bottom of the year's recap. She must surely know she's not mentioned they're back together before now?!

Of course she'll wait for new year's eve or another event to announce it. Has to be dramatic as possible

Reactions: 3
Went to check and found she's now following a load of ED recovery accounts.

It was so obvious they were back together when she randomly disappeared from ig ..you don't just go from being manic and obsessed with it like she was to just posting nothing for no reason! She was clearly given an ultimatum to sort herself out or he wouldnt come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So her potty training coco stories - why does it seem she never done it before and coco is her first child? She’s got 3 other children but seems like everything she does weaning, sleep, potty training with coco it’s her first time. Totally get every child is different and you can change your parenting but it just seems weird to me. Anyone else?

Reactions: 4
She's probably doing whatever the equivalent of dry January is for social media.

So how's everyone coping without her valentines basket ideas? .. I mean my pancake day was shambles no pancake day basket for my kids ... 🤧

• Haha
So how's everyone coping without her valentines basket ideas? .. I mean my pancake day was shambles no pancake day basket for my kids ... 🤧
And then you have to say that you shouldn't feel pressured to keep up with what you see on Instagram blah blah then proceeded to do just that and but the entire valentine's section in home bargains to put in a basket for the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 1