Thismummystory #7 Living off weetabix, solo parenting in the mix. Needed to hear this, 3 of my kids dont exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she thinks the extensions look good!
So badly cut, look how choppy they are at the ends, not to mention the draining grey colour

also find it very strange she hasn’t mentioned Cocos arm? She’s broke it before hasnt she?

IMG_7755.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
All the presents she's showing for coco seem way to old for her?! All the barbies ... are they more for herself?!

I can’t believe this woman had the audacity to come on her stories acting like she had ‘found herself’ and acting like she’d had some life changing moment where she has realised she’s super happy just ‘living in the moment’ etc etc. when in reality it’s because her husband came crawling back to her, gross 🤢

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe this woman had the audacity to come on her stories acting like she had ‘found herself’ and acting like she’d had some life changing moment where she has realised she’s super happy just ‘living in the moment’ etc etc. when in reality it’s because her husband came crawling back to her, gross 🤢
Are they definitely back together?

All the presents she's showing for coco seem way to old for her?! All the barbies ... are they more for herself?!
Yeah the Barbie present I thought was daft! Saying she had been all over to get it read like she had a 7 year old begging for the latest toy for Christmas not a nearly 3 year old who wouldn’t care if they got 1 present or 100

Reactions: 2
Yeah the Barbie present I thought was daft! Saying she had been all over to get it read like she had a 7 year old begging for the latest toy for Christmas not a nearly 3 year old who wouldn’t care if they got 1 present or 100
Exactly. All for her. A 2 year old wouldn't ask for anything

Reactions: 3
was coming on here to say the same thing. My daughter is the same age and her birthday is next month. We have her tonie box and that’s this wooden dressing table that she actually asked for when we were in Lidl. The toys that coco is getting seems way too old for her. God she loves spending doesn’t she.

Reactions: 4
She's also instilling the grabby, obsessed with presents attitude in her kids by behaving the way she is.

Oh duck off George pull the other one! You're the biggest consumerist going! Is she for real. The sheer amount she buys them kids for Xmas and the haul they get on the 1st of December. You absolutely love buying for the absolute sake of it and are pulled into all of this nonsense

Attachments

Don’t leave me hanging…! Were the 1st December boxes everything I dreamed of and more? Did coco get a Range Rover, Botox and her ears pierced? 40 million Barbie dolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t leave me hanging…! Were the 1st December boxes everything I dreamed of and more? Did coco get a Range Rover, Botox and her ears pierced? 40 million Barbie dolls?
Literally thinking how gutted I am we missed them! Probably didn't have time to post them as she spent ages buying so much for them!

I don't think she did them 🫣 there's no way she could resist even just a photo of the boxes if she had.

Don't know why but It really irritates me when she constantly plays with her hair on stories

Ahh so she wanted to ask about products for coco's hair so she can share her findings with us ( like anyone cares) so she can put an aff link on it. Jesus christ is this the career mummy bloggers are going for these days, making money by somebody else buying stuff

Attachments

• Angry
Ahh so she wanted to ask about products for coco's hair so she can share her findings with us ( like anyone cares) so she can put an aff link on it. Jesus christ is this the career mummy bloggers are going for these days, making money by somebody else buying stuff
The cheek to put an affiliate link on something someone else recommended to her!!

Jesus christ that latest video!she sounds eratic! Also what utter tit she's going on about! How can one person talk about organising cupboards so much and go into such detail thinking everyone who follows her wants to know that! Mind u they probably needed to hear that

So obviously on top of the December box she did an over the top Xmas eve box too! Jesus christ the haul they've already received ( because the December boxes would of been insane) is absolutely crazy! They haven't even had their Xmas presents yet! I thought a decver box was meant to be instead of a Xmas eve box....so very similar box or the same, so u can use it all December? So why do they get Xmas eve boxes on top too? Just full of absolute tat that they probably won't use

Attachments

• Wow