Thismummystory #7 Living off weetabix, solo parenting in the mix. Needed to hear this, 3 of my kids dont exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look so awful on her thin tiny frame I don't understand why she thinks they look good?!

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely back with Rodge. The “we” earlier, and now she’s talking about cutting out the middle man in the night by her being the one to go into Coco. She’s not going to send Grayson in is she, so it’s obviously Rodge. She clearly jumped the gun on the whole divorce thing.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure her ‘anxieties’ rub off on cocomelon. She literally wouldn’t cope as a working mum

Definitely dropped all the solo parenting single mum chat. That was a prime chance for her to bring it up again, but the focus was on being the default parent.

Also I thought the sign that your kids had a healthy strong attachment was if they made very little fuss on being parted from you, and left you confidently?

Can’t imagine she gives rodge any rodgering as there’s no more babies on the cards

• Haha
You can tell her consumerism is crazy and just buying for the sake of buying as she said she's got grayson a trampoline ( on top of all other stuff) and they used to have one but got rid of it now she's bought another cus grayson wants one. She mentioned something else she had re bought too. Was like when she said she was going to 'replace' the toy kitchen because it was old. Yea like it's absolutely essential they have one and needs to be replaced plus it looked new! Dread to think the amount of tat they will get for Xmas

Reactions: 3
You can tell her consumerism is crazy and just buying for the sake of buying as she said she's got grayson a trampoline ( on top of all other stuff) and they used to have one but got rid of it now she's bought another cus grayson wants one. She mentioned something else she had re bought too. Was like when she said she was going to 'replace' the toy kitchen because it was old. Yea like it's absolutely essential they have one and needs to be replaced plus it looked new! Dread to think the amount of tat they will get for Xmas
I thought this. Buying for the sake of it. Does he even need new headphones or has she just got new ones because they have Spiderman on them?

And then all the excuses about the December boxes - claims it's stuff they'd get anyway and then lists a load of very non essential things.

Her hair looks awful. Long hair really doesn’t suit her. Here we go with the over consumption with Xmas and birthdays etc. the money they have to burn…

I thought this. Buying for the sake of it. Does he even need new headphones or has she just got new ones because they have Spiderman on them?

And then all the excuses about the December boxes - claims it's stuff they'd get anyway and then lists a load of very non essential things.
Exactly bet he doesn't she just loves buying. Thing is not only does she go overboard as usual for the December boxes they also get a Xmas eve box which was over the top shouldn't the December box be in place of it?

Who the duck are these people saying they would listen to her podcasts? Please reconsider

• Haha
Who decides to do a podcast without knowing what they want to talk about??

A podcast?! 🤣🤣🤣 man she’s wild. Maybe I misunderstood the point of a podcast but aren’t you supposed to be an expert in something that you then talk about? Please tell me she’s not been having an Instagram break because she’s writing a book as I would absolutely lose all faith in humanity

A podcast?! 🤣🤣🤣 man she’s wild. Maybe I misunderstood the point of a podcast but aren’t you supposed to be an expert in something that you then talk about? Please tell me she’s not been having an Instagram break because she’s writing a book as I would absolutely lose all faith in humanity
Episode 1....how to spend like it's your last day on earth
Episode 2... how to talk tit and bore people to death
Episode 3....breastfeed until your kid is 38 it's normal

• Haha
Episode 4: dear husband I do everything alone you never support the MAMA LOAD and… oh he left me
Episode 5: single parents alone together
Episode 6: (actually he’s back but I won’t delete the WEEPING)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she so fixated on rules??? If you want to wear a bra under your bodysuit just do it FFS George.
---
Has cocomelon injured her arm again or have I missed something!
It looks like it! I don't think she's mentioned it... But she'll probably make a big deal now as everyone will message her asking... 🙄