Thismummystory #7 Living off weetabix, solo parenting in the mix. Needed to hear this, 3 of my kids dont exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thread suggestion got the most votes, had to reduce slightly.

What a busy thread!

- After weeks of speculation, George finally announced Rodge had gone
- Using the ‘solo parenting’ as new content to break up the same old repetitive sleep tit
- Does not eat anything other than weetabix cheesecake slop
- Finally announced Coco’s mysterious operation reason (after posting every second to the world) benign lump in her neck
- Still parenting by screens
- Still acts like Coco is her only child

Anything else to add?

Needed to hear this mama x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What, and I cannot stress this enough, the actual duck does spooling the invisible string mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly someone pls tell me what those stories are with her eyes closed going on about crying? Ffs. She’s literally recording herself with eyes shut. Omg. She’s lost the plot

Also this hair thing, I just can’t 😂 she’s too much time on her hands hasnt she

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get it. My wee girl is just approaching 2, we still breastfeed once during the night but we're cutting down to stop now, if my wee girl is old enough to understand that my milk is "sleeping" so she can't have anymore....surely Coco is. Yeah at the start there were a few meltdowns but they soon get over it. Maybe instead of complaining she should do something about it .....but that won't give her content I suppose 🙄

Reactions: 4
Honestly someone pls tell me what those stories are with her eyes closed going on about crying? Ffs. She’s literally recording herself with eyes shut. Omg. She’s lost the plot

Also this hair thing, I just can’t 😂 she’s too much time on her hands hasnt she
Does it ever occur to her that she doesn’t have to film herself in all and any scenarios? She actually looks like she’s lost the plot with that hair thing but I guess that’s the problem when you have so many people up your arse - you think you are some sort of guru who needs to get their message (sorry, narrative) out

Reactions: 6
My theory about the hair is that she is mostly doing it when she is going to see Rodge when he drops the kids back. She is so embarrassing.

My theory about the hair is that she is mostly doing it when she is going to see Rodge when he drops the kids back. She is so embarrassing.
100% this.

Also why can't Rodge do the school run if he's had them overnight mid week?

Reactions: 8
So that’s the weetabix cheesecake out the window and she’s going to be eating these wraps for the next 7 months

• Haha
That hairstyle is sooooooooo naff, looks like a clip on ponytail. her natural hair before these extensions was so thin (presumably as she doesn’t eat) so it literally looks like a wig on her

Reactions: 9
100% this.

Also why can't Rodge do the school run if he's had them overnight mid week?
I thought this? Its all about control though im guessing. Hence why she wont let Coco stay over with him. How bizarre though? She doesnt NEED the morning or nighttime breastfeeding anymore - and would find another way to settle at old Rodge's so why is holding this power over him and why does he let her? Its so so weird

Reactions: 6
Wish she would stop talking to us with that teeth thing in her mouth and that ridiculous thing on her head!

Reactions: 7
For the love of god eat lunch with your child and put your phone away?
That child’s vocabulary will literally be ‘yes darling’ ‘I’m coming’ and ‘in a minute’. Listen to your child ffs.

Anyone noticed she is constantly putting “wait to the end” or “that xyz at the end” on her boring as hell kid stories? Clearly people are skipping through them and I’m not sure how it works but I assume that will be given out to show how much engagement she gets?

Reactions: 4