Thismummystory #4 Didn’t notice Coco fell, but at least there’s a heart on the babybel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some videos of Greyson dressing up as blippi and running around etc with the caption of how he rewrites the rules. And 'that's what I love about neuro diversity' 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I have had to hold back so much to not comment on the post, I cannot believe she classes that poor boy as neurodivergent, there is NOTHING wrong with him! She makes me sick! There are real mums out there, myself included, struggling and fighting for the support their child desperately needs and you’ve got her making crappy little reels to try and make some money off her son because he likes to dress up? Honestly I’m fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All this about Grayson whilst Coco has never crawled and doesn’t walk by the age of almost 2. But oh nooooo, that doesn’t concern her at all. I can’t with this woman.
so much this!!!! Princess Coco is perfect in every way even though she just seems like a giant 9 month old in every aspect! But Grayson exhibits normal toddler behaviour and suddenly he's "different"

I have had to hold back so much to not comment on the post, I cannot believe she classes that poor boy as neurodivergent, there is NOTHING wrong with him! She makes me sick! There are real mums out there, myself included, struggling and fighting for the support their child desperately needs and you’ve got her making crappy little reels to try and make some money off her son because he likes to dress up? Honestly I’m fuming.
The thing is you should comment. I do if she pisses me off. She never replies anyway. She’s in her own head and too up her own arse to care for peoples opinions anyway

Reactions: 8
She is a disgusting person and a terrible mother.

Coco is a big giant 9 month old. I just CANNOT believe that she's coming up for 2 years old and George isn't concerned about her lack of development.

Greyson is just a normal, spirited toddler; one that was pushed to the side and is now ignored in favour of Instagram and his little sister. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some problems regulating his emotions, but I've never seen anything that strikes me as very ND. She just hates the fact he's harder to control because she's a big old weird control freak. All of the things she said about him being different and thinking 'outside of the rules' says more about how inflexible she is, and how much of a big stick she has up her ass. What a total weirdo when you think that way about a wee kid just being a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So hands up I never knew what the term Neurodiversity was so I google and then I got angry. There nothing wrong with that boy. She has got nothing else to talk about so thought because like to push the boundaries and not stop until he gets what he wants - there must be something wrong with him.

I agree with everyone, there’s something up with coco. So worrying that’s she’s not walking, broken a bone and no one knows how. She look down right exhausted in that clip and the her lovely mum plops next her and totally ignores her for a haul.

Reactions: 3
I went down a rabbit hole last night and I saw that she was okay with letting Grayson moan cry but this morning she said she can’t let coco do it. She apparently “gentle sleep trained” Grayson which is sleep because atm she totally against any sleep training. Also does she forget what she did with the others? She seems totally clueless with coco or is it all for show?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m not even going to comment on her latest reel cos it’s infuriating

I don’t understand how the nursery/preschool haven’t told her to stop packing the choking hazard unnecessary crap like those eyes on hot dogs?! He’s only 3!

C220F753-5C9E-46AE-98FC-F7232C718666.png

Making out Grayson is ND because he loves dressing up and wanted to wear the costume to bed? Is she having me on? My son is ND George because he walks on his tiptoes, is severely delayed in his speech, flaps his hands, dislikes other children and spins. What I would bleeping give for my only worry to be that he likes to dress up. She winds me up. All this about Grayson whilst Coco has never crawled and doesn’t walk by the age of almost 2. But oh nooooo, that doesn’t concern her at all. I can’t with this woman.
I was tempted to comment and ask what his diagnosis was. When did he get assessed ? Why didn't she share this with us? It is unreal. It's insulting. I have a ND child and I am ND myself. She latches onto this as it is something to make a reel about. I can't believe it. I can't believe these people are allowed to show their kids and their possible struggles in childhood for the whole world to see.

• Heart
Guys let her know!! She'll never stop with this tit unless she gets calles out for it!

Reactions: 6
I think this has hit a nerve with so many of us. There are few comments under the reel asking about diagnosis. Everyone should go and like them

Reactions: 5
I've called her out on his last night and she's blocked me. I can guess she deleted my comment too 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Either she’s mad and spent that much on lunchboxes, or she’s been gifted them and not declared! She’s getting worse by the day. Who packs porridge for their child’s lunch?! And why is she making 3 different lunches 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Disgusted by her. Labelling her son is no small thing, particularly with such a big following and the fact that she has no formal diagnosis of ND! Poor kid.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I’ve just seen the reel. The audacity! The way she so confidently labels him as neurodivergent makes me think he must have been diagnosed with something that she hasn’t disclosed….then I realise who we’re talking about and think nope, totally expect this of her.

the irony as well that Coco displays so many more red flags and she just ignores it/doesn’t care! I’m no expert but I would be concerned about such delayed motor skills and - I can’t quite put my finger on it or describe it - but she often just seems to be in her own little world.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.