Thismummystory #4 Didn’t notice Coco fell, but at least there’s a heart on the babybel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she managed to get in the mumfluencer buzz words of rEaL and rAw

I have literally never seen anyone less real. Shows how much time she actually has in her day that she probably spent hours coming up with that response. Plus she still hasn’t realised that anyone can see her crappy reels and comment on them as she puts them out to everyone. You don’t have to be following her to see her shite. But she loves to end all her comments with that passive aggressive statement of “simply unfollow if you don’t like my real and raw motherhood ☺

Stupid bint
Or tells them they're bullies if they dare to have an opinion different to hers. Easy way to shut someone down to make them look and you look good

Reactions: 3
This thread filled up fast 😂 she’s obv becoming more irritating very quickly

thread suggestion -

Real and raw? More like fake and a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion - my husband's tit, my toddler's stuck to my tit, i hate (almost) all my kids but I'll never admit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No one gives a tit she still breastfeeds. No one cares if she does it until her kid is 28. No one cares. Except George who thinks everyone cares, so she tries to rectify this by broadcasting her kid “boobing” whilst she eye fucks herself. When she’s not doing this she complains about how relentless breastfeeding is, so actually, it’s only George that gives a tit she still breastfeeds.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion- "sheer amount of kids" woe is me, I have no time to pee, but have plenty to go on my daily shopping spree!

Reactions: 6
She talks about boob blasting, boob marathon, boob gymnastics 🤪
She’s really trapped but off to the theatre again today 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Boob blasting 🤢

Noticed how she's took pictures of her all of her kids today even the older ones? Saying how beautiful and grown up they are. Been reading here George? Also.. you're so trapped yet you're going on a nice trip to the theatre. 'Hubby' can't do that as he's working....see how you can both be trapped? Privileged snob

Reactions: 5
Boob gymnastics 🙄🥴 I wish she would stop using boob as a verb

Was the theatre #kindlygifted?

Reactions: 1
Boob gymnastics 🙄🥴 I wish she would stop using boob as a verb

Was the theatre #kindlygifted?
I see well if we ignore the boobs I can offer something else, pair of right old tits below, the right tit is a silly old boob also.
tit.jpeg
tit2.jpeg

She is a terrible advert for veganism because she looks like actual tit. She has the eyes of a 60 year old woman.

She looks so haggard in those recent photos. Isn’t she only in her mid 30s? I wonder if she’ll take the opportunity over the new year to give it a rest with the moaning and the shopping? She has such a privileged life compared to most it’s actually winds me up how much she whinges

Reactions: 5
As much as Grayson is a complete cutie, I really think this mornings videos are less to do with him not understanding he has to wait for presents and more because she buys them stuff every single day. I suspect he probably asks for something every day knowing full well she’s going to buy it.

Reactions: 9
As much as Grayson is a complete cutie, I really think this mornings videos are less to do with him not understanding he has to wait for presents and more because she buys them stuff every single day. I suspect he probably asks for something every day knowing full well she’s going to buy it.
Just was coming on here to say the say the same thing. He was asking for presents and she said herself “you got presents yesterday”. Wow seems like he gets something knew everyday or every other day. No wonder he speaks about presents every morning. He even goes on about say he’s gonna break them or they are broken so again it shows as soon as something is broken they get a new version of it. She really isn’t teaching them much is she? My daughter is 2 and knows how shops work and that she can’t get everything she wants. For example, if I do get something like blueberries for her she knows that we have pay for them before she can have them. (Sometimes it works and something it doesn’t). She now actually says “lady/man pay?” It’s just small things like that, that makes a difference. You can’t blame the child, it’s all do with the parenting.

• Wow
I reckon another Christmas present will be opened by the end of the day! She’s so weak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.