Thismummystory #4 Didn’t notice Coco fell, but at least there’s a heart on the babybel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @youareannoying for the thread title with the most likes. A pointless lunchbox plastic leaf is on its way to you 🍃

The last thread picked up pace quite a bit thanks to new members joining but also George’s ability to be a completely unrelatable mother, which knows no bounds, much like her spending & lack of interest in any of her kids that have a penis.

Anyway care to recap for new followers?

Reactions: 13
The last thread picked up pace quite a bit thanks to new members joining but also George’s ability to be a completely unrelatable mother, which knows no bounds, much like her spending & lack of interest in any of her kids that have a penis.
Sorry but it's not a penis it's a willy, no boy calls it a penis (according to the fountain of wisdom that is George at least)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently she rarely has time to go In shops is she for real...she lives in shops the head!

Reactions: 6
Everything she does contradicts the last thing she did. For example, she is now all about gentle parenting when it comes to Coco and her sleep/breastfeeding. Yet Grayson was made to be weaned early and she sleep trained him. The woman’s a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: 3
Another ridiculous lunchbox this morning.
Also I can’t believe the amount of fancy water bottles she bought (and flaunted) over the years and yet she puts a botttle of Evian in there! More pointless spending.

She’s living some weird fantasy through her kids lunchboxes, i can’t figure out what it is but it’s BIZARRE. The food almost looks fake. All this time faffing could be spent with her kids. 30 minutes quality time with her third boy in the morning instead of putting hot water in a stupid thermos could do wonders for him.

Reactions: 9
Who looks after the kids when she spends all this time making these pathetic lunches? As she makes out she has no support after all. So fake. I only follow her now so I can witch about her on here haha

Reactions: 5
Never ever see coco with a water bottle during the day, no wonder she’s constantly on the boob.

Reactions: 3
Another ridiculous lunchbox this morning.
Also I can’t believe the amount of fancy water bottles she bought (and flaunted) over the years and yet she puts a botttle of Evian in there! More pointless spending.
Can’t believe she buys crates of bottled water when she can drink out the tap. So much plastic!

Reactions: 4
So the whole Coco walking thing. She's nearly 21 months old, can walk but won't walk. Surely that's a big red flag for something?

Reactions: 9
So the whole Coco walking thing. She's nearly 21 months old, can walk but won't walk. Surely that's a big red flag for something?
Agreed. It’s worrying how she has a huge following and is probably making others feel like it’s normal if their children are the same when it’s really not, it’s concerning.

Reactions: 4
I sometimes wonder what it must be like to have this level of time on my hands. To create these kind of dinners and lunches. Along with zero cares in the world about income and the ability to just spend recklessly.

but then I think I’m glad I’m not raising my kids in this twisted ass way. Caring more about how the aesthetics of raising kids looks to your “mates” rather than the actual outcome of your parenting being frankly fucked up kids

still, at least their dinner burger is in a box and their cucumber is cut into hearts 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am so raging about the reel she's shared about Greyson that I'm actually too angry to comment!

Making out Grayson is ND because he loves dressing up and wanted to wear the costume to bed? Is she having me on? My son is ND George because he walks on his tiptoes, is severely delayed in his speech, flaps his hands, dislikes other children and spins. What I would bleeping give for my only worry to be that he likes to dress up. She winds me up. All this about Grayson whilst Coco has never crawled and doesn’t walk by the age of almost 2. But oh nooooo, that doesn’t concern her at all. I can’t with this woman.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.