Thismummystory #3 Spending Sprees, Kids Always on Screens, Bad Parenting Advice Guaranteed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mum of 4 and doesn’t know how to install a car seat, what a prick she is
But remember her husband still does nothing. She is the super mum who has to do everything on her own ALL THE TIME!
Except when he husband does it, or the cleaner, or her mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wants to be careful saying how she *ahem* doesn’t need him! .. she sure needs him to fund her a spenny lifestyle and huge house il bet!
Exactly what I thought!!

But remember her husband still does nothing. She is the super mum who has to do everything on her own ALL THE TIME!
THIS!! Yes soooo true 🤣

I hope he leaves her
Too many content possibilities!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Off she goes again about her fella. I hope he told her to duck off 😁
JESUS CHRIST! This is the biggest load of shite I have ever read, she’s really topped her previous shitey best with this one!

Girl power?! Errrr, she couldn’t actually do it herself in the first place. Valeted?! Give me a break. Is she taking the piss with rubbing everyone’s face in how wealthy they are?

It’s car seats love, come back to me when you’ve had to deal with anything even vaguely close to difficult. duck she’s insufferable! I can’t watch her stories, I just use the info you guys post here 😅

Or a screen. Don’t forget the main parent in their house 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but why does this woman dress like she’s 18, I cringe 🫠
her ‘fashion’ sense is god awful, imagine rocking up on the school run and seeing her in crop tops and her camel toe every day. there was no need to have her stomach on show in that jumper today, she realllllly loves herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she'd stop saying "us as mums" followed by something frankly insulting.

You don't speak for me George, I don't have a meltdown over every little thing, blame my husband for everything or am obsessed with gender stereotypes, thanks 🖕🏼

Reactions: 11
I'll admit i let my partner install the car seat because i find it such a faff but the difference is i know how to install it if he's not about and no way is she pulling the girl power bs because she scanned a bloody qr code get a life. Installing a car seat is the bare minimum for a parent to be able to do but I suppose that goes against the gender stereotypes she loves to reinforce. And if she was so stressed out the morning because she was the last one dress why the hell did she waste her time posing for a pic and writing a paragraph for her insta story

Reactions: 4
I bet there’s not one person on the planet that doesn’t know she breastfeeds. Aliens on bleeping planet Mars all probably know. I’m all for it, I breastfed my son until he was 2.5, but the way she goes on, it’s too much.

• Haha
I bet there’s not one person on the planet that doesn’t know she breastfeeds. Aliens on bleeping planet Mars all probably know. I’m all for it, I breastfed my son until he was 2.5, but the way she goes on, it’s too much.
Agree - what I don’t get, is who is supposedly telling her it’s wrong and bad and terrible what she’s doing?! No one that’s who! Plus, hasn’t she already flogged this content type to death? 🙄

Reactions: 2
Agree - what I don’t get, is who is supposedly telling her it’s wrong and bad and terrible what she’s doing?! No one that’s who! Plus, hasn’t she already flogged this content type to death? 🙄
Honestly what is she going to do when Coco is fully walking etc and she has no more "baby" content? (Even though Coco is NOT a baby)
Surely she won't have another as she already has her "princess" 🤢

Reactions: 3
Her child supposedly sleeps through why bring up drowsy but awake AGAIN. Plus those who are seeking help and paying someone to try and help their child’s sleep would no doubt rather spend money on something else and are probably at their wits end so to hear little miss privilege say “hey just use the magic boob - but money can’t be made from the natural way” - would probably make them want to scratch her eyes out. Maybe they have a job to go to and can’t spend all day sat around on h and m with their heated air dryers and valeted car bitching about their kids dads whilst the cleaner and mum does the laundry

I think George secretly wishes her children get runny noses or coughs as often as possible so she can plop them in front of the TV but make herself feel less bad for it, because let's face it, Coco at 19 months has seen more films than I have.

Reactions: 8
A tiny thing really, but I wouldn't even put Frozen on for a toddler! There are some pretty dark themes! Just because it's a cartoon, it doesn't mean it's appropriate for a toddler Coco's age. She tries to pretend she's this natural, gentle parenting guru, but it's things like that that really reveal her as the phony she is.

For all her talk of the “magic boob” she is clearly just trying to convince herself I think! She goes on about it being totally fine for babies to feed as much as they need in the night and suck as much as they want in the day for comfort but then actually she has been trying to have coco not feed as much by trying to make a dummy happen and consciously withheld night feeds by only sending “hubby” in.
Obviously I’m not saying it isn’t fine for babies to feed as much as they want, but George clearly has more of an issue with it than she’s letting on!

• Heart
Bet coco falling asleep on her husbands shoulder earlier than shes meant to have a nap has really triggered her 🙄

• Haha
“Have put out an early lunch for him to give to her’. Is he not allowed to make his own child lunch?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.