Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Welcome to thread Number 3! Thanks to @Corona for the thread title suggestion with the most likes. You win a portion of George’s famous “Mac n Cheez”

I’m using @Alexlilz’s summary of George as a recap for new followers:

She hates: weekends, weekdays, going out with them, staying in, that no-one else looks after them, when someone else looks after them, her husband, cooking, Grayson, not sleeping, trying to change anything that would help her to sleep, any of them other than Coco trying to interact with her, playing with them, naps, when they don't nap, how early Coco wakes but literally won't do anything about it etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

mailegmouse

This is purely my opinion but I definitely think George is in the grip of an eating disorder at this point, or at least verging very close to one.
On top of her weight loss she seems to have become obsessed with food, particularly buying it and making it for others. Speaking from personal experience this is a definite symptom of eating disorder thought patterns. Hopefully people close to her notice and try to help.

Reactions: 16

L00kform3

VIP Member
George if you read here, I beg you call your health visitor or GP and sit down to have a chat with them about Coco.

My son is almost 3.5 and undergoing an autism diagnosis which started in March and we still haven’t got there yet. Now I’m not saying she is autistic, I’m not a professional and it’s not my place to say.. it is however very concerning that she isn’t walking, has never crawled and apparently now won’t put her hands down on the floor whilst bum shuffling?

Waiting lists are SO long that it is best to just get the ball rolling, even if it turns out all is fine, which it probably is, but early intervention is key and she has left it for way too long now.

I knew my son was different when he was about 1.5 years old but convinced myself otherwise and brushed it under the carpet until he was almost 3. I wish I hadn’t and we could be much further ahead now and he could have had the help/support he (and me and his dad) needed a very long time a go.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

L00kform3

VIP Member
Her latest reel ‘trust your instinct’ except when you can’t be arsed to wait longer than an hour at a&e and just leave your kid with a broken bone for an extra day or so, it’s no big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

L00kform3

VIP Member
Jesus is this woman serious? It’s a day of national mourning for the QUEENS funeral. Now I’m not particularly bothered about the royals and I won’t pretend to be, but if I was an ‘influencer’ I’d be for sure staying off social media because it’s not hard to show just a little bit of respect. But what is George doing? Using it to caption a photo of her smiling in the mirror saying how cosy the day is and reminiscing about how the queen’s death is similar to lockdown? This woman needs cancelling.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Oh no! They’re on to us! 😂🤣 oh wait… I don’t care
36FC9AB6-C6C7-4F32-8272-375582D2CA36.jpeg

Also no one “stumbles” on to a thread on tattle, nice try

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
What I really can’t get over with all this, is she is proud to announce regularly that “men” can’t parent and therefore only she alone can do it.

Yet, she regularly demonstrates her absolute appalling and neglectful parenting, highlighted by this mind boggling incident of her toddler breaking a bone!!

But her huns are either so in awe of this rich white woman constantly showing her excess with buying shiny expensive endless shit or they are just as stupid as her and believe men cannot parent, motherhood is the hardest thing ever and requires complaining only, not action.

It makes me feel bleak for society that there are people on Instagram who support and encourage her parenting style.

Don’t suppose anyone else noticed she’d taken her own bloody sandwich thins from home down to the restaurant with her in an all inclusive resort 😂 it’s no wonder the kids are ‘picky eaters’?? Taking your own bread on holiday.. what????

• Haha
  • Wow

L00kform3

VIP Member
I'm sure 18 months is way too old to not be walking. Probably because her mum is constantly carrying or 'rocking ' her. I could be wrong but I generally don't believe certain baby's or in her case a toddler, needs rocking to sleep and given so much attention through the night. She's obsessed with not accepting that anything she does will cause bad habits. It's bullshit of course things cause bad habits. If u jump to every baby's need they get used to it and look.for attention all the time cus they know they will get it. I hate this whole thing of rocking/lieing in bed with your child to get them back to sleep. Of course go in but surely its a case of showing that you're there put the duvet back on them etc stroke of the head then walk out. I don't understand this whole cave man thing of being by your child constantly . It's suffocating and takes time away from your other children. It's like some mums seem to only be interested in the baby stage
Hmm, I agree and don’t agree.. I went with the gentle parenting approach, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with responding to your child’s every need.. but it’s the way she shoves it down everybody’s throats as the only way we should all choose to parent is what’s wrong.

• Heart

Corona

VIP Member
How sad is it that for George, being a good parent is dressing up Coco in fancy clothes, cutting food into shapes, giving them iPads 24/7, buying expensive toys... Not actually enjoying spending time with your kids, helping them learn to navigate the world with boundaries and guidance, giving them the tools to help them grow into happy, independent adults. She better be saving up because those kids are gonna need therapy from so much projection of her own problems onto them. Riles me up that this nobody who is actually a shit parent has a platform and people actual follow her advice!!

Alexlilz

"I hate the nipple twiddling but if I stop Coco she smacks me". It's called PARENTING George?! My 11 month old also tries to smack me when he's frustrated, I still stop him because I'm the parent not him and he can't always get his own way?

L00kform3

VIP Member
Shame on her for not staying at a&e yesterday and getting her husband to do the school run. Poor Coco having to go another day with a broken bone all because her mother is an impatient control freak.

Reactions: 12