Thismummystory #3 Spending Sprees, Kids Always on Screens, Bad Parenting Advice Guaranteed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using them in august aswell! The electric bill will be through the roof

Reactions: 2
So her new solution to getting toddlers to eat is essentially sit them on the sofa and turn the telly on. The thread title gets more and more fitting everyday

Reactions: 4
So her new solution to getting toddlers to eat is essentially sit them on the sofa and turn the telly on. The thread title gets more and more fitting everyday
This is just class A parenting. Not at all a recipe for future disasters 🥴🥴

Reactions: 3
Just had a “wtf is my life right now” moment when I realised I was watching a video of someone hanging their washing 🙄 I really am now only watching her videos for some context for when I come and read the hilarious comments here

• Haha
Another day of winging how she is aNxIOuS because she wasn’t dressed at the crack of dawn and has to make breakfast. I remember before she went shopping and came back and rodge had let them stay in pjs and she freaked out. Ah well she will be in Greece soon bitching about that

Reactions: 5
Why is everything made in to such a big deal with this woman? Even waking up now she feels overwhelmed and breathless at the day ahead. I’ve never known somebody make every little thing in to something huge like she can.

Off she goes again about her fella. I hope he told her to duck off 😁
"had the car valeted" - not cleaned, washed etc. She's insufferable!

And again with the stupid gender stereotypes!!

And they've only just bought the bloody car why does it need a professional clean already!? Rodger just wants an excuse to get away from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wants to be careful saying how she *ahem* doesn’t need him! .. she sure needs him to fund her a spenny lifestyle and huge house il bet!

Reactions: 9
Off she goes again about her fella. I hope he told her to duck off 😁
Omg I ran here to post this when I seen it

I could scream

Why is everything such a big deal?! Says she was short with him and he hung up, then rants about how a man thinks he can do better than a woman… sorry a Mother

no it’s nothing to do with it’s a ‘man’s job’ he hung up because she probably shouted at him

also installing a car seat… aren’t they isofix as most are? It’s pretty self explanatory if not I don’t know why she called him to explain anyway it’s not a easy thing I think to explain over phone?!

her line saying saying husband and men in general need to be careful saying women should do it themselves and they will

well as she had the car seats and he wasn’t there so yes she had to install them herself? Why is this a big deal

we just have her side of story but I feel so sorry for the poor man!!

Agree with what everyone else has already wrote she needs him to fund her H&M hauls and the gender stereotyping is unbelievable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.