ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babies need to be able to feel the ground underneath their feet to learn to stand and walk! Barefoot is always best, so find it hard to believe a physiotherapist has said that. However, I'm not an expert - surely if she needed shoes though, it wouldn't be THOSE shoes! Barefoot soles would be better.

My child was walking before he was 10 months old. He goes barefoot at home and I've always bought barefoot soled shoes for him. He's great on his feet, very active and confident.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t reckon for a minute it was recommended to put shoes on her it’s all for the doll dress up

Reactions: 1
Babies need to be able to feel the ground underneath their feet to learn to stand and walk! Barefoot is always best, so find it hard to believe a physiotherapist has said that. However, I'm not an expert - surely if she needed shoes though, it wouldn't be THOSE shoes! Barefoot soles would be better.

My child was walking before he was 10 months old. He goes barefoot at home and I've always bought barefoot soled shoes for him. He's great on his feet, very active and confident.
This is exactly what I said to her!

Also her kid can’t do (or not do) a poo without her telling everyone. And yet she apparently silently took her to a physio…? IF that did happen, then a physio would’ve more likely suggested boots for ankle support. This is what happened with my son who struggled to walk initially due to hyperextended ankles. And he was much older. I cannot imagine a physio ever suggesting very solid, inflexible soled shoes

Reactions: 2
Also her kid can’t do (or not do) a poo without her telling everyone. And yet she apparently silently took her to a physio…? IF that did happen, then a physio would’ve more likely suggested boots for ankle support. This is what happened with my son who struggled to walk initially due to hyperextended ankles. And he was much older. I cannot imagine a physio ever suggesting very solid, inflexible soled shoes
Right?? That's what I thought too. She posts every last detail but wouldn't say that she's seeing a physio for Coco's feet!? The only tune I've ever seen shoes recommend is in cases like your son's or if they need orthotics. She's just going to make things worse by putting shoes on her. Never mind the tit barbie trainers and random sandals she got for her

They're absolutely awful for Coco, for all babies really

Just got a message back from George saying a physiotherapist told her that Coco needs walking shoes to help her with standing...
anyone else not believe her? and if that is the case, why hasn’t she said that to everyone instead of the potential dangerous narrative of babies do things in their own time.

This was her message.

"Thank you - yes I know barefoot is best for them when they are learning to walk but he has been seen by a paediatric physiotherapist who assessed her and recommended she wear walking shoes to encourage her feet and aid her in standing etc ☺"

• Haha
Right?? That's what I thought too. She posts every last detail but wouldn't say that she's seeing a physio for Coco's feet!? The only tune I've ever seen shoes recommend is in cases like your son's or if they need orthotics. She's just going to make things worse by putting shoes on her. Never mind the tit barbie trainers and random sandals she got for her
The physio was even clear to point out that the boots were for short periods. Barefoot and learning to stand barefoot were much better for strengthening feet & ankles. She’s full of tit. She wants a child to promote consumerism end of story

This was her message.

"Thank you - yes I know barefoot is best for them when they are learning to walk but he has been seen by a paediatric physiotherapist who assessed her and recommended she wear walking shoes to encourage her feet and aid her in standing etc ☺"
but she’s recently started to stand / pull herself up? make it make sense! surely she wont even be able to bum shuffle with them clonky things on!

*IF* it is true why is she pipping on about letting babies do things in their own time and not to worry and if she knows barefoot is best why has she been dressing her up in shoes for months now. all very strange.

but she’s recently started to stand / pull herself up? make it make sense! surely she wont even be able to bum shuffle with them clonky things on!

*IF* it is true why is she pipping on about letting babies do things in their own time and not to worry and if she knows barefoot is best why has she been dressing her up in shoes for months now. all very strange.
Cos she doesn't give a tit. She'll do whatever she wants and put whatever shoes on Coco's feet because she knows she'll walk eventually but her instagram "friends" want to see Coco all dressed up

This was her message.

Pedantic I know but I really hate that emoji she used ☺ It really winds me up as it makes me think of smugness

(Sorry to all who use it innocently 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’d love to see her outgoings on clothes each month!
I don’t think a day goes by where she doesn’t buy outfits for the kids Coco

Reactions: 5
I’d love to see her outgoings on clothes each month!
I don’t think a day goes by where she doesn’t buy outfits for the kids Coco
she must have more clothes than she’ll ever be able to possibly wear. she’s like a celeb, never seen in the same outfit twice.

Reactions: 4
she must have more clothes than she’ll ever be able to possibly wear. she’s like a celeb, never seen in the same outfit twice.
Definitely. She sold some of cocos stuff a while back and a lot of it had the tags still on

I have no desire to buy this many clothes for my kids. I couldn’t imagine anything more brain numbing tbh. And I don’t care if she wants to burn £1000s a month on it. What I don’t understand is why so many people still value this as an admirable trait in a parent (and hence her large following). She literally provides zero ideas for actual sustainable/budget living at a time when people have very little disposable cash. She’s so f*cking oblivious

I’m sorry but why does a child like coco need 5 swimsuits?! Does she even do swimming lessons? How often is she getting into a pool to warrant that many different costumes, especially at the speed they grow? The mindless consumerism baffles me. Make it make sense :confused:

She definitely bought Coco 2/3 swimsuits a few weeks ago too. She obviously hasn’t worn those and she won’t wear the new ones.
She doesn’t go swimming, doesn’t play in the garden, what’s the point??

• Haha
All my kids have one swimsuit each, and they have swim lessons. We live in England ffs not the tropics!

I was just thinking as I cleaned my kitchen, George is basically bored. She has nothing in her life outside of her kids. Now, I’m not saying you need to have a whole other life & being a SAHM is full time. But she has a cleaner, her mum does her washing, she clearly has no budgeting concerns. Her weekends are spent complaining about her husband being present. I have never heard her say she’s meeting a friend, taking the oldest by himself out somewhere “older”, doing a sport (yoga on zoom notwithstanding 😑) or even going to meet a friend for a coffee on one of the many days she just has a baby.

She’s bored and she spends money. That’s basically her USP

I’ve just never known someone with so many children spend so much money on things they don’t need. I’ve seen plenty of young, childfree people naively frittering their money away, but it’s not normal to behave like that at her age and when you have such a large family to take care of. And she brags about her mindless shopping habits as though it’s totally normal and like everyone carries on like this. I’ve just never seen someone so out of touch with the rest of the world. I’d be embarrassed to admit how much crap I buy on a daily basis if I were her. Then she whinges about overseas holidays being too expensive. Well George if you reined in your pointless spending by even just a fraction you could probably take the whole lot of them on a beautiful holiday somewhere warm, maybe where coco might even get to wear those bloody swimming cossies!!

She never spends that much on the boys, always for coco. I remember her posting that they are going on holiday but still, don’t need that much swimwear when they’re only in the pool for abit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.