This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking through her insta last night when I couldn’t sleep (sad life I know but she had pissed me off and I was being nosey) and there is a video from years ago where her dad and his wife are walking down the road with a bike as a present for harped and Aimless repeatedly says look harder what’s grandad got for you. After the 3rd time harper corrects her and says “and carol” to which Aimless just goes mute and doesn’t acknowledge it. I guess she has always hated her new step-mum.
I noticed the same thing, she definitely doesn't like her , probably jealous she gets daddy's attention 🙄

Reactions: 5
So even the gifted food mentions her dad but not carol!! It was a wedding of 2 people or are they forgetting that?! It is driving me potty!! I really used to like her but now she makes my sh*t itch!!
it’s a shame she hasn’t been gifted washing powder to wash the dirty dressing gown that still has toothpaste on!
Also was any more mentioned about the woman that moved in next door that she used to hate when she was younger? I wish she was in here to dish the dirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So even the gifted food mentions her dad but not carol!! It was a wedding of 2 people or are they forgetting that?! It is driving me potty!! I really used to like her but now she makes my sh*t itch!!
it’s a shame she hasn’t been gifted washing powder to wash the dirty dressing gown that still has toothpaste on!
Also was any more mentioned about the woman that moved in next door that she used to hate when she was younger? I wish she was in here to dish the dirt.
That was probably a made up story! ?
And it's sickening she is time and again purposely not mentioning her dads new wife😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Shea a bleeping horrible cow , only happy when she's getting freebies or takeaways!!

She definitely doesn’t need any more food.
Does that mean we’ve got to endure the waving of hands in front of face, and the mmmm sounds.
Prat!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She definitely doesn’t need any more food.
Does that mean we’ve got to endure the waving of hands in front of face, and the mmmm sounds.
Prat!
Never in my life have I been so tempted to comment !! I won't though but hell mend her when she comes crashing down

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really is just a nasty spiteful person. I can't believe she has convinced so many people online that she's something she's not. I bet she was such a bully when she was in school.

Aimless, we know you read here. After all, it's where you get your content from. But for the love of God, you really need to get a grip, stop being an absolute bleep and cut your bleeping hair. Oh and that speed mop is meant to be used, not just a prop against your door you scruffy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is just a nasty spiteful person. I can't believe she has convinced so many people online that she's something she's not. I bet she was such a bully when she was in school.

Aimless, we know you read here. After all, it's where you get your content from. But for the love of God, you really need to get a grip, stop being an absolute bleep and cut your bleeping hair. Oh and that speed mop is meant to be used, not just a prop against your door you scruffy witch.
She's got an air fryer that was sill boxed other day to use as doorstop now too..cos don't think she'll ever use it...lazy cow 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's got an air fryer that was sill boxed other day to use as doorstop now too..cos don't think she'll ever use it...lazy cow 😡
She wanted one for ages.....you'd think she would be using it!

Ours is never off ...such a handy contraption. A while chicken cooks perfectly in it in no time at all.

She wanted one for ages.....you'd think she would be using it!

Ours is never off ...such a handy contraption. A while chicken cooks perfectly in it in no time at all.
She wouldn't know how to cook a whole chicken. I reckon she only knows how to heat up left over chicken takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It must kill her that she can’t control this thread and that we are all funny fuckers. She’s probably lurking amongst us.

• Haha
  • Heart
It must kill her that she can’t control this thread and that we are all funny fuckers. She’s probably lurking amongst us.
She will be bleeping raging , i bet her ex's new wife to be lurks here laughing at what we say 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s why she hates it and wanted it shut down hilariously 🤣🤣 she can’t control it, delete comments or control the narrative. Hi Aims.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.