This Morning - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eamon and Ruth give the show a more welcoming, homely feel to it. Alison and Dermot do as well, although they aren't perfect.

Holly and Phil have a snobby and cliquey attitude about them. Phil always looks guilty these days and Holly looks like she doesn't want to be there.

I don't like the chef Clodagh McKenna, she is a show off.

When Rochelle is presenting, she is awful during serious segments.

I thought Davina McCall's boyfriend (sorry, forget his name) was good at the hair advice bits.

I think that Phil and Holly look down upon Juliet Sear and Steve Wilson (the gadget guy).

Vanessa Feltz is decent at advice.. Dierdre is a bit bland.

I quite like Alice Beer too.

Reactions: 7
Clodagh is absolutely painful. She tries soooo hard to be kooky and cute and it’s so obvious she wants to be adored. She’s embarrassing tbh. Vanessa is cool I like her and could listen to her all day

Reactions: 19
Eamon and Ruth give the show a more welcoming, homely feel to it. Alison and Dermot do as well, although they aren't perfect.

Holly and Phil have a snobby and cliquey attitude about them. Phil always looks guilty these days and Holly looks like she doesn't want to be there.

I don't like the chef Clodagh McKenna, she is a show off.

When Rochelle is presenting, she is awful during serious segments.

I thought Davina McCall's boyfriend (sorry, forget his name) was good at the hair advice bits.

I think that Phil and Holly look down upon Juliet Sear and Steve Wilson (the gadget guy).

Vanessa Feltz is decent at advice.. Dierdre is a bit bland.

I quite like Alice Beer too.
I remember Davina’s hairdressing boyfriends name because it’s Michael Douglas!

Reactions: 4
The whole show now feels really thrown together - it’s like watching a really long blooper reel. People don’t mind the odd mishap as it adds to the charm of a relaxed live show, but I feel they rely too much on this as it’s easier than actually entertaining people with any sort of talent or skill.

I agree H&P come across cliquey; I feel like they’re about to point into the camera and start whispering and sniggering to each other sometimes.

The format is very tired and is too depressing and boring to even have on for background noise. It reminds me of a high street shop during a closing down sale - the staff dont want to be there, they don’t want you to be there either, and the few goods left are old, battered and cheap.

Reactions: 8
The whole show needs a top to bottom makeover.

The set needs refreshing, and they need to stop using the screens faking the view of the old studio window view when we know they broadcast from Television Centre. It just adds to the fakery of the show these days.

Reactions: 9
I accidentally tuned into Jeremy Vine, who wasn’t on but some other woman was. It was brilliant! Some idiot was on the phone in and she cut him off saying sorry, you are not discussing the point..
No flannel, cliquey, silly childish giggling..
Unless it’s Eamonn commenting on the fashion segment and that is hilarious.
I won’t be watching This Morning again unless Ruth and Eamonn are on and it’s a programme for grown ups.

Reactions: 13
I accidentally tuned into Jeremy Vine, who wasn’t on but some other woman was. It was brilliant! Some idiot was on the phone in and she cut him off saying sorry, you are not discussing the point..
No flannel, cliquey, silly childish giggling..
Unless it’s Eamonn commenting on the fashion segment and that is hilarious.
I won’t be watching This Morning again unless Ruth and Eamonn are on and it’s a programme for grown ups.
Storm! love her! she is usually the communications person, but either way Jeremy Vine is just better, even when they have awful guests

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Alison laughing at the shy little boy in the pumpkin costume today. I thought that was a bit mean spirited of her, he was only about 4 or 5

It’s quite clear there’s no love lost between Alison and Dermot. It comes out in little comments she makes. Today she called them chalk and cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I didn’t see the episode, but was Dermot really pissed off with her or was it a joke?
I watched it and thought he was genuinely pissed off but then he was joking around with her minutes later so I’m not sure. Did make me laugh though, 99% of the time he looks like he doesn’t even want to be there!

I didn’t see the episode, but was Dermot really pissed off with her or was it a joke?
this is so cringe, it looks like he is really pissed off rather than a joke. Albeit he looked bored in all of the segment, just leaning on the table like that. Chalk and cheese for presenters can be good, for them it just does not work

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion

This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s quite clear there’s no love lost between Alison and Dermot. It comes out in little comments she makes. Today she called them chalk and cheese
Dermot - a nice, but very boring little man trying desperately to be interesting and exciting. Alison is just an experiment in identity politics. The only good thing I can say is that they are more palatable than "brave, kind Phil" and fawning Holly - but that's not saying much! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
#MatthewMcGreevy

Dermot is rude & arrogant towards Alison.

he is another Gino type (little man syndrome).

he had far too many chances with the X factor - he should go away quietly & stop thinking he is above Alison.
Discrimination case pending right there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.