This Morning - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Korinna Howie aka isthistooyoungforme is absolutely awful at presenting the fashion segment. She's literally shouting at the top of her lungs and is talking so fast she's out of breath. Not to mention she's now on insta blowing her own trumpet about how great she was. She was bloody awful imo!

Reactions: 2
I actually don't mind Dermot and Alison. But that might be because I simply can't watch a second of Pipsqueak and Holly any more. They make me irrationally angry. Last time I watched them weeks ago Holly's shoe made a fart noise, which set them both off in silent giggles for many minutes. Holly's big gob hanging open while Pip clutched a pillar and nearly wet himself was the end.
Eammon and Ruth are best by far. Cosy and welcoming. And professional.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone actually know the viewing figures for when Alison and Dermot are on compared to other presenters?

Reactions: 2
They are so bad this morning. Constantly missing cues, awkward silences, speaking over one another. Just awful

Reactions: 6
Wahey! Dierdre's managed to turn up for work finally! Actually earning her millions for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand the point of these cooking segments, 5 minutes to show how to work a pie is pointless, alison and dermot weirdly don;t seem to interact with each other, it is like they are in different places

Reactions: 1
I genuinely think that Dermot is the weaker link of the two.

I can imagine that someone as bubbly and energetic as Alison is really struggling to find the right tone with a man who looks like he is sat having a chat to fill the time whilst waiting for the number 62 bus.

Alison and Rylan would’ve been so much more appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I genuinely think that Dermot is the weaker link of the two.

I can imagine that someone as bubbly and energetic as Alison is really struggling to find the right tone with a man who looks like he is sat having a chat to fill the time whilst waiting for the number 62 bus.

Alison and Rylan would’ve been so much more appropriate.
I think he is really rude towards her.

She is trying her best.

They don’t work as a team but Dermot gets far too many gigs for a mediocre presenter.

He works better alone.

Reactions: 7
I think he is really rude towards her.

She is trying her best.

They don’t work as a team but Dermot gets far too many gigs for a mediocre presenter.

He works better alone.
I think he isn't used to working as part of a team. He looks like he is bored and couldn't give a tit!

Reactions: 6
In which case, he is the problem.

I think Alison is improving.

I prefer her to Holly & Phil.
Ruth & Eamon are the best team.

Reactions: 5
Dermot might be awkward but I’d see that as a mark of being a sole presenter for over 20 years, but at least he knows his stuff and does his homework. Alison is woeful. She is suited to interviewing stars one to one in a comedy style interview but she can’t do morning tv where nuance and light and shade is needed. She is a bad interviewer as she doesn’t listen to what the person is saying and often ends up asking them something they’ve just answered. They are both good in their niche but Dermot is the more professional. They’re a bad pairing together as their faults and bad spots shine more so than their good. They literally bring out the worst in each other

Reactions: 13
I still prefer Alison to Holly.

Holly is simply there to look pretty, make lewd jokes & not add any value. If she wasn’t married to the producer she wouldn’t have the role or any other gigs.

It’s unfair.

Reactions: 1
Tbh to me the whole This Morning thing is dated and tired and boring AF! I occasionally tune in then turn it off again. I'm over it. Seen it all before. It needs livening up. I dunno how but I do know it's had its day in its current format.

Reactions: 7
I do like it when Eamonn and Ruth present as they bring a warmth and familiarity to it. They’re well used to one another and don’t make the viewer feel uncomfortable. With Dermot and Alison I’m almost on tenterhooks watching waiting for one of them to mess up. It’s an awkward viewing experience. Pip and Squeek are annoying and it’s actually laughable that Holly has gotten where she is off the back of being completely lacking inside.

Reactions: 10
Dermot reminds me of the type of teacher that would sit on their desk, thinking they were being really cool and edgy, but were anything but. He’s always talking over people. Alison is ok, she just seems out of her depth. Get rid of Holly and Phil, and bring back Ruth, Eamonn and Rylan.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.