This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much Holly had to be paid to come in on her day off to show support for Philth that morning? I bet it was well abover her (estimated) £10,000 standard episode fee.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder how much Holly had to be paid to come in on her day off to show support for Philth that morning? I bet it was well abover her (estimated) £10,000 standard episode fee.
Well MM was paid a fair sum to keep his mouth shut

• Wow
Reactions: 4
From what I was told she put some distance between her and Phil when she found out, apparently she wasn’t aware what was going on although lots of people were questioning why a runner was always around and being given jobs a runner wouldn’t normally do. It all blew up at the NTAs because MM was coked out of his eyeballs running round telling anyone who’d listen about Phil
What’s MM

Reactions: 3
I cannot warm to Rochelle at all, there is something about her I don't like as a presenter. I used to like SClub Juniors and The Saturdays once upon a time but now she really irritates me. Herself and Phillip don't go well together at all, she doesn't look comfortable around him. I love Tuesdays for the soap Goss 😄

Reactions: 13
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot warm to Rochelle at all, there is something about her I don't like as a presenter. I used to like SClub Juniors and The Saturdays once upon a time but now she really irritates me. Herself and Phillip don't go well together at all, she doesn't look comfortable around him. I love Tuesdays for the soap Goss 😄
In fairness, I can imagine Schofield is very controlling and intimidating - he scares me a bit, to be honest - This Morning is HIS show. Rochelle is much better with Vernon Kay - they're both pretty useless and know it, so they can relax and have a laugh, because they don't have to prove anything.

MM approached Dan wootton at NTAs high as a kite and told him everything😂
Yes, I can accept that may be how Dan Wootton got hold of the story. It's easier to imagine than Matthew cold-calling the paper and trying his luck.

1642538159700.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Had to find this thread to have a moan.. Roch is killing TM. Phil advertises a story about people not being able to see thier dentists and resorting to DIY dentistry. Roch spots her rich expensive dentist is going to be on the show and she perks up all giddy about how she's due an appointment. Ffs read the room!!

She's so unrelatable 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Rochelle is just sat through this interview looking gormless. She has nothing to add to any of this and is a terrible presenter!

Reactions: 21
It’s like her mouth doesn’t close properly over her teeth, has she an overbite? She’s either sat looking at her notes, staring wistfully at Phil or “hmmmmm”ing really really loudly as to pretend she has the depth to understand what is being discussed. She has no confidence of her own and isnt inquisitive enough and doesn’t care enough to ask deeper questions. The most undeserving presenter I can think of tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Had to find this thread to have a moan.. Roch is killing TM. Phil advertises a story about people not being able to see thier dentists and resorting to DIY dentistry. Roch spots her rich expensive dentist is going to be on the show and she perks up all giddy about how she's due an appointment. Ffs read the room!!

She's so unrelatable 🤦🏼‍♀️
It must be a full time job with those huge horse teeth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God, Rochelle Humes is so awful - I can't watch her! She's embarrassing! How can any producer think she's good for the role?! She's so clueless and literally just pretending to be a presenter! Pretending to be an adult, in fact! It's like watching someone completely clueless pitching on The Apprentice - so cringy!

Reactions: 18
What the hell !!!! Why does Rochelle laugh or smile from ear to ear when sensitive subjects are being discussed????? Why???? Frigging idiot 😡😡😡

Reactions: 15
Vanessa really annoys me on phone ins - trying to justify why this woman’s mum lied about who her dad was? She always sides with the mothers or mother in laws, presumably because she is one herself.

Reactions: 3
What the hell !!!! Why does Rochelle laugh or smile from ear to ear when sensitive subjects are being discussed????? Why???? Frigging idiot 😡😡😡
I noticed this yesterday when they had the woman on who is wanting to use her dead husbands sperm. I don’t know if it’s a nerves thing but she looked like she was trying to hold in laughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Rochelle seems nervous. . I get the feeling her confidence is being knocked by colleagues. In a subtle way. Philip seems subtly patronising toward her.
She looks like a woman who is afraid to speak or move. .
. A work environment where everything you say is met with patronising smile. . Yet you can't complain that people smile at you!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.