This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly & Phil are presenting today and then they are off for 9 (yes NINE) weeks over the Summer while they have guest presenters:

Alison & Dermot for the first 2 weeks
Josie Gibson & Craig Doyle
Rochelle Humes & Andi Peters
Josie Gibson & Vernon Kay
Rochelle Humes & Craig Doyle
Mollie King & Craig Doyle
Ruth Langsford & Rylan
Rochelle Humes & Vernon Kay
3 weeks of Rochelle 😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
How come she gets so many slots for being the worst one? Is it hollys husband playing tricks again?

Reactions: 1
Why oh why is Ruth lowering herself to go back when they have treated her appallingly 🙄!
Her and Rylan are gonna show everyone how it's done. Be brilliant together, make everyone want them back full time. And then duck off out of there sticking two fingers up at ITV.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why oh why is Ruth lowering herself to go back when they have treated her appallingly 🙄!
She probably only agreed to go back as she will be co-presenting with her ‘TV son’ Rylan

I wonder if Eamonn had a few choice words when she said she’ll be doing 1 week of This Morning again

Reactions: 3
That car advert where Schofield is in the air bag! Wtf is going on giving him all these adverts? He's neither funny or attractive so why why why?

Reactions: 11
Holly & Phil are presenting today and then they are off for 9 (yes NINE) weeks over the Summer while they have guest presenters:

Alison & Dermot for the first 2 weeks
Josie Gibson & Craig Doyle
Rochelle Humes & Andi Peters
Josie Gibson & Vernon Kay
Rochelle Humes & Craig Doyle
Mollie King & Craig Doyle
Ruth Langsford & Rylan
Rochelle Humes & Vernon Kay
Why the hell Phil needs 9 weeks off is beyond me- Holly I understand as she has young kids on school holidays but Phil is taking the piss! Then again 9 weeks without them both sounds great!

Agree with you all, they are trialling new presenters. I reckon Dermot has signed a two year contract and is ready to duck right off now. Ruth and Rylan are going to be great. I like Josie and Vernon but maybe not every Friday? Mollie King will be awful. She’s another Rochelle really. Won’t dare go off autocue and will be robotic. Craig Doyle is a bit bland but I can cope with him.

Does anyone have the viewing figures for Fridays with Dermot and Alison compared to Ruth and Eamonn?

Reactions: 10
Why the hell Phil needs 9 weeks off is beyond me- Holly I understand as she has young kids on school holidays but Phil is taking the piss! Then again 9 weeks without them both sounds great!

Agree with you all, they are trialling new presenters. I reckon Dermot has signed a two year contract and is ready to duck right off now. Ruth and Rylan are going to be great. I like Josie and Vernon but maybe not every Friday? Mollie King will be awful. She’s another Rochelle really. Won’t dare go off autocue and will be robotic. Craig Doyle is a bit bland but I can cope with him.

Does anyone have the viewing figures for Fridays with Dermot and Alison compared to Ruth and Eamonn?
I have kinda reasonable for Mollie, she has some experience when she does Radio 1 and is more likeable than Rochelle. She might be crap though!

Reactions: 5
3 weeks of Rochelle 😫😫😫
Thqt might be the plan but I think the figures will drop.
I though Andrea Mcclean was going to present too?🤔🤔🤔
Id prefer her to Rochelle. Id prefer Mark Wright to Rochelle.

Rochelles image and voice is too like Holly and doesnt feel natural. She is better to do entertainment autocues not interview.

Fern Britton was the best! 😀of course Richard and Judy goes without saying!!!

Fern even wwnt well with Phil as they were a good pairing... he got all ego post that.

I dont know what happened between them why they kept him on & not her 🤔🤔🤔

This Morning is so Yesterday. Its just on my tv by accident and I truly believe its the same for others.

Schofields daughter is her agent 🙄
I can believe that. Pandering to him makes more sense now. As it just doesnt seem natural. I guess it means more control.

I like Rochelle on other shows just on This Morning its like a Holly clone. Laughing at everything. It is so one dimensional.

Rochelle has been great on other shows!!!

But now we know this it makes sense🙄

Reactions: 1
I have not seen Rochelle present well on anything.

She should have stuck to the band and influencing I mean robbing brands of their stock for bad advertising.

• Haha
I love Alison but she needs to listen when interviewing people. The stalker story this morning was soo important and she clearly wasn't listening to what the woman was saying! Disappointing

Reactions: 9
I love Alison but she needs to listen when interviewing people. The stalker story this morning was soo important and she clearly wasn't listening to what the woman was saying! Disappointing
She’s hopeless interviewer. Dermot cringes around her but must be a good gig. Alison only listens to her own voice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.