This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dermot and Alison are still doing fridays at summer and Josie is on monday do thursday, don't know with who, maybe Vernon

Reactions: 1
Does he have a good light ?
He's got to that point where he actually resents viewers. He just wants the 'fame' which gives him the access to prestige events and more importantly younger potential 'lovers'. The man disgusts me, totally disingenuous. I get the impression off-camera he's a really nasty vindictive piece of work.

Reactions: 6
He's got to that point where he actually resents viewers. He just wants the 'fame' which gives him the access to prestige events and more importantly younger potential 'lovers'. The man disgusts me, totally disingenuous. I get the impression off-camera he's a really nasty vindictive piece of work.
Eamonn Holmes says he's passive-aggressive. I take that to mean that instead of confronting people directly, he has a wee word with his fellow Fr**m*s*n ITV bosses and arranges for individuals he doesn't like to be side-lined. I think he's a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 7
Can't believe no is talking about big smug fest that was the this morning forestival that was yesterday morning!

Reactions: 1
Holly & Phil are presenting today and then they are off for 9 (yes NINE) weeks over the Summer while they have guest presenters:

Alison & Dermot for the first 2 weeks
Josie Gibson & Craig Doyle
Rochelle Humes & Andi Peters
Josie Gibson & Vernon Kay
Rochelle Humes & Craig Doyle
Mollie King & Craig Doyle
Ruth Langsford & Rylan
Rochelle Humes & Vernon Kay

Reactions: 4
Holly & Phil are presenting today and then they are off for 9 (yes NINE) weeks over the Summer while they have guest presenters:

Ruth Langsford & Rylan
9 weeks is ridiculous. Seems like they’re testing out which combinations work over the summer for future takeovers

Reactions: 7

Ruth Langsford & Rylan
Could be onto a winner with Josie and Craig from the bits I’ve seen of them both

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.