This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Rochelle was leaving her hair naturally curly cos her daughter questioned her. That didn't last long, it was poker straight today

Reactions: 8
To be fair Fearne is a lot more intelligent than Holly. I don’t think we should tar Fearne with the same unintelligent brush as Holly just because they were friends once
Ok, but Fearne only got where she is today because she is related to Billy Cotton. Be honest, she is totally talentless and devoid of any form of charm.

Reactions: 8
I thought Rochelle was leaving her hair naturally curly cos her daughter questioned her. That didn't last long, it was poker straight today
She went back to straight hair years ago. Maybe about 2-3 years ago

Reactions: 4
No she was leaving her hair naturally curly because she was being paid to promote hair styling products.

Reactions: 7
Ok, but Fearne only got where she is today because she is related to Billy Cotton. Be honest, she is totally talentless and devoid of any form of charm.
Just listened to her podcast with Miriam Margolyes. Listened for the latter not FC. MM asked her if she was related to BC. She said yes, but never knew that side of the family until she did a documentary. She said nothing to do with him that she is in showbiz. I didn’t believe her!

Reactions: 2
This Morning #3 Ratings will go through the roof, when the hosts are Rylan and Ruth

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really like Vernon and wish he could replace Peevish Phil permanently. He is so nice and warm. Easy on the eye and a nice Northern accent too. Even useless Rochelle is better when she's on with him.

Reactions: 10
Who are these noisy pair at the ice-cream van ? Do you have to scream and shout to present on TM. Thought that Kate Lawler was bad.

Reactions: 2
Who are these noisy pair at the ice-cream van ? Do you have to scream and shout to present on TM. Thought that Kate Lawler was bad.
They are James Cordens sisters. They have a podcast called "finding the funny". Ironically, they aren't funny at all. I was really shocked when I saw them on tv, no idea why they were acting like complete buffoons. I follow them both on insta & it doesn't really seem like their vibe, it just seemed put on. Trying to be daft like Alison & Josie. I'm embarrassed for them.

Thought it was quite funny the other day when Vernon said 'why do we go abroad when there are so many lovely places in the UK?' Something like that anyway. Of course Rochelle agreed 'why do we?'.

How many holidays abroad does she have a year?????

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.