This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I've only seen 15 mins but already I'm voting for Craig and Molly for permanent replacements to Phil and Holly. Nice interaction, good all rounders. Maybe too PC but they work. I haven't grimaced once.
I'm the opposite can't take to Molly at all, know it's her first day butt she's too stiff and she's not relatable at all.

Reactions: 4
Molly cannot present.

It’s like Rochelle again.

She is reading like a newsreader

Reactions: 3
I'm just waiting for Ruth and Rylan... think it'll be Andi and Rochelle net week. Don't mind him so might try to give it a watch, Rochelle wasn't quite so crap last time she was paired with him.

Prefer Mollie to Rochelle any day. Neither are fantastic presenters but Mollie is far more likeable

Reactions: 7
Right, I've only seen 15 mins but already I'm voting for Craig and Molly for permanent replacements to Phil and Holly. Nice interaction, good all rounders. Maybe too PC but they work. I haven't grimaced once.
💯 they were brilliant. Natural and comfortable. Craig is lovely

Why are ex The Saturdays getting presenting gigs? Frankie, Rochelle and now Molly. All shite. Why isn’t Mel C on The One Show. Why isn’t Geri a Loose Woman? Why isn’t Baby subbing for Lorraine? Don’t understand the fixation with a semi successful girl band! So many presenters looking for gigs, no need to look for ex band members. TV commissioning is shite. A complete lack of imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are ex The Saturdays getting presenting gigs? Frankie, Rochelle and now Molly. All shite. Why isn’t Mel C on The One Show. Why isn’t Geri a Loose Woman? Why isn’t Baby subbing for Lorraine? Don’t understand the fixation with a semi successful girl band! So many presenters looking for gigs, no need to look for ex band members. TV commissioning is shite. A complete lack of imagination.
You may be onto something. Diana Ross for Tipping Point?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And literally not a shred of personality between them. I'm sure they're all nice enough women personally, but they're all far too wooden for television presenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And literally not a shred of personality between them. I'm sure they're all nice enough women personally, but they're all far too wooden for television presenting.
I would presume all the girls use the same agent. Jonathan Shallit? (sp) He's the biggest one I know of. Yes, the girls are pleasant enough, but so plastic. You need a woman with a bit of life experience not someone born-and-raised in showbiz/entertainment. I'm gonna sound like an old fart, but Richard and Judy were good because they had actually worked outside of 'the biz'. I've been sick of slebs for as long as I can remember. I even look back with fondness to Ruth and Eamon and I'm not really a huge fan of either ... but compared to what we have now. Geeezus.

I don't usually get to watch, but would love to watch Rylan and Ruth so will be keeping an eye out for when they are on.

That Jessica Alvarez interview was disturbing. She’s clearly mentally unwell. Vernon appeared to be uncomfortable with it as well.

That Jessica Alvarez interview was disturbing. She’s clearly mentally unwell. Vernon appeared to be uncomfortable with it as well.
And Rochelle saying “you do look like the human Barbie I have to say”. No she doesn’t Rochelle! Stop indulging it! She looks disturbing and the whole thing is disturbing

Reactions: 9
And Rochelle saying “you do look like the human Barbie I have to say”. No she doesn’t Rochelle! Stop indulging it! She looks disturbing and the whole thing is disturbing
The race to the bottom has begun. Currently slow-witted half-daft Rochelle is leading the pack.

I'm just waiting for Ruth and Rylan... think it'll be Andi and Rochelle net week. Don't mind him so might try to give it a watch, Rochelle wasn't quite so crap last time she was paired with him.
Ruth and Rylan will be iconic

Feel sorry for vernon

Jesus Rochelle for her own sakes needs to be taken off television.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else think it was weird that ferne cotton was on today and not on when holly was on? I thought they were besties? I would of thought it would of been done on hollys last day or something so she could do the interview? Are they not friendly anymore?

Did anyone else think it was weird that ferne cotton was on today and not on when holly was on? I thought they were besties?
Would you want to be 'besties' with someone who stares at the moon? I ran a search this is what came up:

"Holly and Fearne are in touch more than ever after rekindling their friendship. They had grown apart over the years as their careers and lives took them in different directions, but now they have so much in common - bonding over juggling motherhood, their careers, and their mental health," an insider told Closer.7 Jun 2022

Sounds like a load of old guff to me, they probably despise each other. It's a shame because when they are together they double their IQ level to 2.

Would you want to be 'besties' with someone who stares at the moon? I ran a search this is what came up:

"Holly and Fearne are in touch more than ever after rekindling their friendship. They had grown apart over the years as their careers and lives took them in different directions, but now they have so much in common - bonding over juggling motherhood, their careers, and their mental health," an insider told Closer.7 Jun 2022

Sounds like a load of old guff to me, they probably despise each other. It's a shame because when they are together they double their IQ level to 2.
To be fair Fearne is a lot more intelligent than Holly. I don’t think we should tar Fearne with the same unintelligent brush as Holly just because they were friends once

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.