This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been very quiet. this visit hasn't gone aswell as she wanted, hopefully someone told her a few home truths!

Reactions: 7
She's been very quiet. this visit hasn't gone aswell as she wanted, hopefully someone told her a few home truths!
I think everyone will have been exhausted and the baby even more unsettled. Having all 4 of them in the house will have been a lot. Plus Grannie may well have refused to have sole charge if the baby and expressed bottles to allow Sarah to bugger off here there and yonder. I can't imagine anything worse when I'm up in the night with a newborn than being in someone else's house - and I include my parents who are lovely and welcoming. Urgh. Why they did not stay at home, chill out, relax and recover after Rob left I do not know. Instead they undertook a hellish journey for very little reward. The chikdren will be absolutely past it and this will be Sarah's FIRST day of doing the school run on her own. Talk about setting yourself up for failure. Standby for the wide eyed, surprised selfies at 9:15am telling us it all went tits

Reactions: 18
The school run this morning will be a tit show this morning and she will blame the fact sinbad isn’t there rather than her inability to plan or organise

Reactions: 9
She talks absolute crap! If her life was that bad with Lachlan she would of taken the counselling the doctor offered!

Reactions: 8
IMG_1274.jpeg

He still looks in pain and I don’t know but I think she’s posted that picture of herself to try and get loads of folk asking if she’s ok (allowing her to moan about how tired she is because some baddie held a gun to her head and forced her to go to Aberdeen)

Reactions: 10
She talks absolute crap! If her life was that bad with Lachlan she would of taken the counselling the doctor offered!
Some definite rewriting of history here. Just couldn’t fit the counselling in when she worked 30 hours a week but the kids were in nursery 50.

Reactions: 10
I recall the video she made about her GP suggesting she try therapy. She said she might be able to get it through her work benefit scheme. And as for not having the time this was when Lachlan was in full time nursery and Sarah had her day to herself for nailies and hairies appointments.... I mean her youtube work 🙄

Reactions: 8
Can someone confirm if she was early for the school run this morning because I smell bull sh*t

Reactions: 3
Sarah will never go to therapy as an adult because it would involve confronting some home truths that she will refuse to do.

View attachment 2767150

He still looks in pain and I don’t know but I think she’s posted that picture of herself to try and get loads of folk asking if she’s ok (allowing her to moan about how tired she is because some baddie held a gun to her head and forced her to go to Aberdeen)
Poor boy. He doesn’t look well and content.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Imagine publicly admitting you were offered counselling on the NHS but decined because you basically just couldnt be fucked?

shes such a twit!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine publicly admitting you were offered counselling on the NHS but decined because you basically just couldnt be fucked?

shes such a twit!!!!
She’s unbelievable. Yes there is a waiting list for any sort of therapy - probably wasn’t as bad as 7 years ago though - so she basically wasted everyone’s time by not going to the appointment, probably because she had a hair appointment that day.

Reactions: 12
Rambling on about coping and getting into a routine….you wanted this so suck it up you muppet. Can’t wait for the football, karate, dancing tit show ….

Urgh. She's still pushing the Isla has a boyfriend narrative and they went in a Valentine's date. It's so creepy. Who is letting kids that age go in a 'date'? Going out socially as friends is fine but making it a date is just wrong.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.