This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In terms of the parking….we have an issue where we had pre booked and there were no spaces. Believe me, we checked. Then we used the assistance button and spoke to someone who worked there. We parked in the next one along (cheaper one) so we could make our flight. At any point in the hour and a half of apparently driving around did she not consider to ask for help either by the button they all have or by phone? No, she kept driving round knowing she would miss her flight. I call 💩- like someone said there was too much traffic and as usual she was unorganised. If this had really happened, Sarah would’ve have shared on a reel as she shares everything else.
I parked in the Gatwick long stay car park on Wednesday, there were loads of spaces!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she was delayed due to baby feeding issues. Parents had said DON’T come so she made up this nonsense because if she’d told them what really happened, they would have said go home and don’t rebook as it’s clearly all too much. I also think there maybe a grain of truth in that she was late and the parking was not exactly as she expected. Instead of deviating from her plan or asking someone, she carried on driving around etc. Rigid thinking in action. This jaunt must have cost a fortune. Two sets of tickets etc. Sad to think the money could have gone on something the older two would have really enjoyed

Reactions: 10
I parked in the Gatwick long stay car park on Wednesday, there were loads of spaces!
Meaning she was full of 💩 as we all thought!!
Even though I struggled once, I used my brain and sorted the issue. The fact she thinks that we believe she circled a car park for 1.5 hrs without finding a space is ridiculous

Reactions: 7
Meaning she was full of 💩 as we all thought!!
Even though I struggled once, I used my brain and sorted the issue. The fact she thinks that we believe she circled a car park for 1.5 hrs without finding a space is ridiculous
Surely after the first, say, half hour of circling a car park with 2 kids and a screaming hungry newborn you’d think “this is rediculous, I can’t do this all day especially with a newborn in the back that needs to come out the car seat every 20 mins” and give up and go home or find help! Not just keep waiting for another HOUR for a space 🤦‍♀️

Is it me, or does this sound like a child telling someone what they’ve been doing today? Not a 36 year old 😂
Or maybe I’m just being a b*tch.
Agree and why the need for the minute by minute account of what they’ve been doing? I dont get it

Reactions: 9
Agree and why the need for the minute by minute account of what they’ve been doing? I dont get it
She’s trying to justify making the ridiculous journey.
Ooh, trampolining, do they bounce differently in Bonnie Scotland,only I’m pretty sure the kids could do that in THEIR own home town which wouldn’t require them to spend 7+ hours hanging around an airport 🙄

Reactions: 14
I cannot put into words how much it annoys me that she writes “grannie” rather than “granny”. It’s like a Nicky spelling it Nikii to be UnIqUE.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whereabouts in Aberdeen do her parents stay? Which chippy will they be using? Just so I know which one to avoid tonight 😂
Are they Shire?

Reactions: 1
Whereabouts in Aberdeen do her parents stay? Which chippy will they be using? Just so I know which one to avoid tonight 😂
Are they Shire?
Cults I think, knowing her they probably go to the Shire for a chippy.

Reactions: 1
I cannot put into words how much it annoys me that she writes “grannie” rather than “granny”. It’s like a Nicky spelling it Nikii to be UnIqUE.
grannie is the Scottish spelling I believe -

I don’t understand how she can claim to be so close to her mum but she’s got to travel to see her when her husband is deployed! Wild horses & floods wouldn’t stop my mum packing her bags & moving in with me if I was in the same situation.
No way would she be allowing me to travel all that way 3 kids in tow - it just wouldn’t happen. I think it becomes more & more obvious she doesn’t have this close relationship with her family that she claims. She’s travelled all that way because she’s craving attention - it would be quite sad really if she wasn’t a massive donkey dick

Reactions: 18
I don’t think grannie is Scottish, I’m Scottish and most people I know would write granny. Think it’s just a Sarah thing

Reactions: 15
I would write Granny too.
I think it’s a Google thing, like Och Aye the noo, not one of us have ever said that but somehow it’s Scottish.
Sarah isn’t really Scottish, she just likes to be different but she trots out all the White Heather Club Scottishness to try and prove it.

• Haha
I don’t think grannie is Scottish, I’m Scottish and most people I know would write granny. Think it’s just a Sarah thing
Agree. Granny as a term is Scottish (please see: “ye cannae push yer granny off a bus”) but I’ve never seen spelt “grannie”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s awfy quiet…

Bad fish supper in the homeland? Someone’s asked why they have named their new born after a chest infection?! “Grannie” dared to give one of her other grandchildren a cuddle…?!!

Time will tell, I’m sure we will hear all about it!

• Haha
Hopefully her family have spoken to her about coming off Instagram. Her use of it seems so unhealthy for her and her family. She has a good job so why not just take her maternity leave and delete insta? I can guarantee she'd find more peace in her life and wouldn't be comparing herself to the other disingenuous instagrammers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.