This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry when I made the comment I’d googled Scottish spelling of granny & it said grannie!🫠🫠 I’m assuming Sarah who likes to think she’s a fully fledged Scot probably did the same because she is sooo Scottish don’t you know! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
It’s like Sarah using Mam, defo not what she would say naturally but forces herself to make herself seem Scottish. Does anyone know where she was actually born?

Reactions: 2
It’s like Sarah using Mam, defo not what she would say naturally but forces herself to make herself seem Scottish. Does anyone know where she was actually born?
If it was up to Sarah she would have been birthed at the edge of Loch Lomond, with her mothers legs akimbo in a kilt whilst been piped into the world to Flower of Scotland ….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know any Scottish folk that say Mam. (I’m Scottish!)

Mammy yes, but not mam. Mum, maw, mammy, mither are all used, though.

Sarah just likes to make things up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If it was up to Sarah she would have been birthed at the edge of Loch Lomond, with her mothers legs akimbo in a kilt whilst been piped into the world to Flower of Scotland ….
Exactly what she wanted for CAK….the homeland. Sad fact is it doesn’t matter which country she’s in, she’s off the charts delusional and a terrible mother because of it.

Reactions: 10
Take it Isla and Lachlan are back in school tomorrow. Wonder what time she will be leaving the homeland tonight. Can imagine the disorganisation, no food shop done, kids shoved into breakfast club with no sleep and time to settle back in their real home. The tit show continues.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
And they will all be adjusting to Ron’s departure. It would have been far more responsible to use the second part of the half term holidays to settle down to having the three children at home on her own. But no! The badly planned trip to Scotland was what she did.
She is not helping herself or the children.

Reactions: 8
Was it Heathrow she left her car at?
---
edit: no it was Gatwick wasn’t it? Last flight from
Aberdeen to Gatwick today is 15.40, bet she “misses” it. I’m actually going to be in Aberdeen airport today too so will keep an eye 👀

Reactions: 13
---
Aberdeen to Gatwick today is 15.40, bet she “misses” it. I’m actually going to be in Aberdeen airport today too so will keep an eye 👀
Which means all of this has been for a day in Aberdeen. Didnt get there until 10pm on Friday and will need to be at the airport at 2pm today. What a complete waste of time

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Which means all of this has been for a day in Aberdeen. Didnt get there until 10pm on Friday and will need to be at the airport at 2pm today. What a complete waste of time
Think it was Thursday night she arrived…

We had the post about her chippy tea and all her childcare needs met and then nothing yesterday other than sharing a follow Friday…

Still seems excessive for 2 days!!!

Reactions: 6
---
Youll probably hear them before you see them- baby screaming, Lachlan & Isla arguing, Sarah shouting down the phone at sinbad-the-deserter

Reactions: 11
All that way for fish and chips, trampolining and a bit of sewing that she spent a ridiculous amount of money on 🙄

Reactions: 10
Apparently Aberdeen hospital. She’s mentioned recently that Lachlan was born in the same hospital as her. It would be interesting to know how long she lived there before moving abroad, because I honestly cannot get my head around why she is SO obsessed with Scotland / being Scottish!

Reactions: 9
Something had definitely gone down, the radio silence speaks volumes.

I do wonder if a a trip “home” so soon after Rob had left with no routine established for her and the children would result in some kind of emotional break..

What’s the bet Sarah is not on the flight this afternoon!

Reactions: 6
My flight got cancelled so I’m not at the airport sadly! I can’t believe she went through all that on Thursday (if it was true) for the sake of 2 days in Aberdeen when she’d just seen her parents and brother and those poor kids needed to be at home. Not to mention the expense. What a weird thing to do

Reactions: 11
She’ll have someone with her, probably gran. Absolute flumps her whole family are for putting up with her bs.

Reactions: 5
Well she got to the airport. Let’s hope she can find the car as it was impossible to park it.

Reactions: 5
Well she got to the airport. Let’s hope she can find the car as it was impossible to park it.
You just know she’s the type to park blocking someone in and not care because SOMEONE has a newborn don’t you know haha bless me

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.