This Mama Life #31 trips to NY, Cyprus and Scotland for vanity, is it only us who questions her sanity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggesting that Sarah is making up a hospital visit and how sick her baby is is just as awful as her having a sick baby. It is Munchhausens or whatever it is called these days. That baby is sick, he isnt feeding, the family are exhausted and this a car crash with a tiny vulnerable baby in the middle.

Reactions: 6
Suggesting that Sarah is making up a hospital visit and how sick her baby is is just as awful as her having a sick baby. It is Munchhausens or whatever it is called these days. That baby is sick, he isnt feeding, the family are exhausted and this a car crash with a tiny vulnerable baby in the middle.
No one said she was making up the hospital visit but the narrative after and before is all Sarah’s. We only have her version, I think her exaggerating would be preferable to what we all think is happens as at least the baby wouldn’t be so unwell. We will never really know as she has constantly exaggerated and denied things her whole time on the gram, she hid her pregnancy for most of it pretending to be out drinking cocktails. We only get to know what she wants us to know.

Reactions: 1
I can see what Sarah is telling me and I can see the photos from the hospital but we have no proof she was released at 2am for example. i wouldn’t put it past her to filter his photos. I agree the baby looks unwell but I trust nothing that she posts and was only commenting that I hope she was exaggerating for effect and that the baby wasn’t as unwell as she was suggesting.
Absolutely not sticking up for her, the woman is a bleeping maniac and as much I think the baby isn’t well and feeding is not going well, he is clearly jaundiced etc. The hospital did discharge them with advice and to return for review.
According to her he didn’t actually need phototherapy so maybe she has just been told to pump a lot and get milk into him??
Even that advice isn’t being heeded though, galavanting here there and everywhere. Stay in the bleeping house, Set an alarm on your phone which is clearly never out of her hand, pump every 1.5 - 3 hours, record how much you expressed. I’ve been there, pumped every 2-3 hours for 3 months for my very premature baby. Expressed so much I had to donate gallons of it to the milk bank.
This is amazing content for her and she’s revelling in it. 🤬🤬🤬 Poor, poor baby.

Reactions: 12
I think she must be giving him some formula top ups too, especially yesterday I just can’t see how she can’t be. She was out all day so couldn’t express.

Reactions: 5
I can see what Sarah is telling me and I can see the photos from the hospital but we have no proof she was released at 2am for example. i wouldn’t put it past her to filter his photos. I agree the baby looks unwell but I trust nothing that she posts and was only commenting that I hope she was exaggerating for effect and that the baby wasn’t as unwell as she was suggesting.
We will need to agree to disagree. The time of the discharge is not really relevant. The urgent admission to hospital is. She is in last chance saloon really on the discharge - these past days should have been spent attached to that industrial grade pump and feeding, feeding, feeding. That’s not happened.
---
I think she must be giving him some formula top ups too, especially yesterday I just can’t see how she can’t be. She was out all day so couldn’t express.
I think so too. I hope so. I do think her agreement to that would be part of the basis to the discharge. What worries me is is she says one thing and does another. If she does want to breastfeed or feed expressed milk then her supply is going to be absolutely fucked very quickly if she’s not expressing very regularly; particularly overnight. Going out for hours and hours to dancing competitions isn’t really indicative of that

Reactions: 7
We will need to agree to disagree. The time of the discharge is not really relevant. The urgent admission to hospital is. She is in last chance saloon really on the discharge - these past days should have been spent attached to that industrial grade pump and feeding, feeding, feeding. That’s not happened.
---

I think so too. I hope so. I do think her agreement to that would be part of the basis to the discharge. What worries me is is she says one thing and does another. If she does want to breastfeed or feed expressed milk then her supply is going to be absolutely fucked very quickly if she’s not expressing very regularly; particularly overnight. Going out for hours and hours to dancing competitions isn’t really indicative of that
I agree with what you are saying but even the urgent admission is what Sarah told us happened. We all want the baby to thrive and be health so hopefully he does and Sarah concentrates on her family instead of updating strangers.

I’m pretty sure she self discharge at 2am. There’s no way they wouldn’t have wanted to do another blood test and would send a tiny baby home at 2am. Maybe some NG Feeds. See her feeding. And monitor even if it ended up only being until the morning. Spoken as some one who went through similar and worked in paeds. She’ll need to be careful or she’ll have a safeguarding concern raised

Reactions: 9
For jaundice it will be an urgent admission. You don't say - oh your newborn's levels are out of whack but don't worry. Just come in a week next Tuesday and maybe it will have sorted itself out in the interim. You get baby and caregiver in as soon as possible as it needs monitoring and intervention. It's an urgent situation by it's very nature. I'm not quite sure where we're going with this unless you think Sarah has Munchausens by proxy. That's a serious safeguarding issue so not really a "better" situation for them to be in to be honest.
---
I’m pretty sure she self discharge at 2am. There’s no way they wouldn’t have wanted to do another blood test and would send a tiny baby home at 2am. Maybe some NG Feeds. See her feeding. And monitor even if it ended up only being until the morning. Spoken as some one who went through similar and worked in paeds. She’ll need to be careful or she’ll have a safeguarding concern raised
Agree re this too. I also wonder if she self discharged due to needing to be home for the dancing competition. I also wonder if it wass very busy night and space was at a premium so reluctantly they let her go on the basis that she needs to go back to the hospital for weighing etc (which seems to be the case). I do think a very careful eye is being kept on her. It's not just being left to community midwives now anyway.

Reactions: 7
This is very hard to watch. I’m disgusted by her behaviour. I think one of the biggest red flags for her hospital is the member of the midwifery team who compromised her professionalism by becoming a ‘friend’ to a patient because they were in thrall to her online profile, and ambitious on the gram.

This has set the tone for a controlling and manipulative attention seeker to do whatever she likes and strongly believe it isn’t just her right to do so, but it sets her apart in some way, and that she should be lauded for her actions.

Sarah is unable to see past her own perspective, which is that she is a martyr, trying to breastfeed, even though it’s so hard, and unlike her idol, Ms Greedy, she’s sticking it out past a few days, cos she’s made of stronger stuff.

I’m surprised the hospital let him out, and can only hope that it means she IS giving him formula top ups, or her supply is now gushing in so she can give him expressed bottles.

Her dedication to posting updates and sharing photos is disturbing. I’m horrified honestly. Not normal behaviour at all. Priorities all wrong.
We need to remember the midwife is also a wannabe Insta Mum. So her mindset I believe is probably similar to Sarah's and why they get on so well.
---
Someone I know was kicked out at 3am once after having a baby!

Reactions: 3
I think this whole situation has been created because the woman is a liar!!! She is deceptive, sly and manipulative! You can trust anything she posts or says I personally think!

Does anyone follow accordingtoamy who has just had her first baby, a normal lady sharing her life on insta. So pre planned reels, no lying to followers, no hiding things she really wants to share!

sarah is a bleeping lunatic who thinks she’s some sort of Z lust celebrity. bleeping tragic!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Honestly for the baby’s sake I hope they have. I don’t think Sarah should be left to her own devices with this. She seems to think that she knows better than medical professionals and she could seriously harm him doing so. I hope a lovely health professional is giving him a lovely cuddle and feed right now. She is such a hypocrite not touching the formula. My 2nd baby never latched on and I had no problem with formula- I’d take anything over a hungry miserable baby!

Reactions: 10
If there are concerns for baby’s health re jaundice & she self discharged against medical advice, won’t there be some repercussions, like surely they’d have a duty to report her?

Reactions: 2
She is very quiet, do we think baby has been admitted?
She’s building drama. Lots of medical worries, follows by brave soldier, then dramatic silence.

Fear not, whatever is going on, she will be taking photos and videos to share later bless ha ha, in response to the ‘oh my goodness so many messages of concern.’

Reactions: 12
It’s awful to see the downward spiral Sarah is clearly in, and based on her public posts it doesn’t feel like family are stepping in to help her set boundaries in what’s appropriate to share.

Separately I have written to my MP to query why there aren’t greater (any) protections for the children of “influencers”. It cannot be right that I know Sarah’s children’s full names, date of births, home address (approximate), primary school, medical history, behavioural issues, learning difficulties and their personal likes/dislikes/hobbies/friends. I sincerely hope that laws can be strengthened around this issue. These children (and many others!) are completely exposed, with their personal information FOREVER public. Not only are they at risk of identity theft/fraud in the future, but I dread to think what mental issues they may face as a result of their actions. I would urge others to do the same and write to their MPs.

Reactions: 11

New thread here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.