This Mama Life #31 trips to NY, Cyprus and Scotland for vanity, is it only us who questions her sanity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Isla have her finger in his mouth??? Rob looks absolutely exhausted that is not a healthy family in the whole! Baby needs formula so they can settle him and actually enjoy some of the time together before Tob leaves!!!

Reactions: 7
isla shoving her manky finger in his mouth is grim.

JUST GIVE THE BOY A BOTTLE OF BASTARD FORUMLA

Reactions: 13
Oh gosh this is all so sad to see :(

Poor baby - his blood sugars will be dropping as well I should imagine.

Is Isla just sticking a finger in after witnessing his parents do the same to stop him from crying when all he wants if food :( I swear Sarah thinks he can't be hungry cause he's just been fed!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You don’t put your finger in a newborns mouth?! The poor kid, my heart is breaking for him. Sit and feed him Sarah, rather than fannying around on Instagram or Vinted.

JFC that family is so fucked up it’s truly sad. Filtered Isla (golden child status confirmed now she’s the only girl) and zero brainpower/spine Sinbad on the sofa beside poor little jaundiced and malnourished Con. Poor Lachlan is probably over-sugared, perennially ignored by his family, is doing hyperactive laps of the kitchen table, inches from an injury, while the two alleged adults in the household are oblivious.

And all while uber neurotic Sarah takes pics of the utterly dysfunctional scene, whilst little Con is literally gagging for nutrients and attention.

Sinbad: GROW SOME, YOU bleeping LOSER.

Grannie: YOU NEED TO JET SOUTH. Your totally neurotic, barely adult, daughter needs you, as do her children (for their actual safety).

Not kidding.

Reactions: 16
She may aswell give him a dummy if she going to allow their hands in his mouth! Neither my 2 had a dummy but we never ever done this...I didn't starve and neglect my child either!

Reactions: 9
Poor boy is latching onto anything. This is like watching a slow mo safeguarding car crash.

Having a "film night" because she missed the one yesterday night? What sentient adult even think this? The film night is for the kids! Your focus needs to be on your newborn who is seriously at risk of a hospital admission. Not FOMO at missing out on a kids’ film 🙈🙈🙈

Hopefully Sinbad might be able to persuade her to give formula top ups whilst pretending to the world of insta that she’s breastfeeding.

Last edited:
Has she got a management agency like some of the other instahuns? If she has can we all email them to tell them this content needs stopping. It’s triggering a d Sarah is spiralling at a dangerous rate. Somebody needs to step in

Reactions: 1
She may aswell give him a dummy if she going to allow their hands in his mouth! Neither my 2 had a dummy but we never ever done this...I didn't starve and neglect my child either!
She had brought dummies for him so no idea where they are!

Reactions: 3
I remember an earlier vlog when Lachlan was a newborn with feeding issues - the breastfeeding support worker had come round and obviously given some home truths. This was described as “fun” with an eyeball role and “scary”.

Poor Lachlan was screaming his head off in the evening. He’d been shoved in a bouncy chair and Sarah was filming him (not comforting him) saying she had no idea what was going on as he’d had milk an hour (!) before. Appeared to be completely unaware of cluster feeding in the evening/that babies are biologically programmed to feed more in the evenings and often need to feed more than once an hour at that stage even on expressed breast milk as it’s digested much more quickly that formula.

I think we can safely say that Sarah appears equally clueless with this baby. Once again, Lachlan was being dragged here there and yonder rather than focussing on expressing and establishing feeding
---
Has she got a management agency like some of the other instahuns? If she has can we all email them to tell them this content needs stopping. It’s triggering a d Sarah is spiralling at a dangerous rate. Somebody needs to step in
They won’t give a tit. A safeguarding referral is the way to go. You can contact the NSPCC and they will make it anonymously on your behalf. Hopefully the hospital have some markers on the records already and it will be in hand but who knows.

Reactions: 8
I remember an earlier vlog when Lachlan was a newborn with feeding issues - the breastfeeding support worker had come round and obviously given some home truths. This was described as “fun” with an eyeball role and “scary”.

Poor Lachlan was screaming his head off in the evening. He’d been shoved in a bouncy chair and Sarah was filming him (not comforting him) saying she had no idea what was going on as he’d had milk an hour (!) before. Appeared to be completely unaware of cluster feeding in the evening/that babies are biologically programmed to feed more in the evenings and often need to feed more than once an hour at that stage even on expressed breast milk as it’s digested much more quickly that formula.

I think we can safely say that Sarah appears equally clueless with this baby. Once again, Lachlan was being dragged here there and yonder rather than focussing on expressing and establishing feeding
---

They won’t give a tit. A safeguarding referral is the way to go. You can contact the NSPCC and they will make it anonymously on your behalf. Hopefully the hospital have some markers on the records already and it will be in hand but who knows.
You would hope with Lachlans history and the fact despite what Sarah thinks the hospital obviously raised concerns, there would now be concerns over C as well.

Although I'm not entirely sure anyone these days is good at putting 2 and 2 together.

Reactions: 3
You would hope with Lachlans history and the fact despite what Sarah thinks the hospital obviously raised concerns, there would now be concerns over C as well.

Although I'm not entirely sure anyone these days is good at putting 2 and 2 together.
The issues with Lachlan were in Scotland plus the hospital etc will be reliant on Sarah being truthful about Lachlan and Isla’s feeding histories. That said, it can be fairly obvious when someone’s not telling the truth about this stuff when asked. To be honest, the focus will be on baby C who clearly has some pretty significant issues and is now under hospital care where there will be much greater scrutiny. Of Sarah can’t or won’t accept the issues and a plan to resolve matters, he will be admitted and ultimately won’t be discharged

Reactions: 4
It’s such a shame they didn’t just keep her in last night. This is really upsetting to watch - might have to look away

Reactions: 11
The issues with Lachlan were in Scotland plus the hospital etc will be reliant on Sarah being truthful about Lachlan and Isla’s feeding histories. That said, it can be fairly obvious when someone’s not telling the truth about this stuff when asked. To be honest, the focus will be on baby C who clearly has some pretty significant issues and is now under hospital care where there will be much greater scrutiny. Of Sarah can’t or won’t accept the issues and a plan to resolve matters, he will be admitted and ultimately won’t be discharged
I meant when L was in and out of hospital as a toddler. Someone contacted social services and she thought it was an online troll but it was probably a member of the hospital.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.