This Mama Life #31 trips to NY, Cyprus and Scotland for vanity, is it only us who questions her sanity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she give him expressed milk from
A bottle as his main feed ?
Because she won’t bloody stay in the house and focus on expressing to get her supply up (can’t let Isla’s down! Who gives a tit about Kennef the accessory baby). Given that is the case, I think we can assume he’s not getting the volumes he needs. Plus I get the feeling that when she is at home, she is spending the time unsuccessfully “latching” him on and kidding herself that he’s “breastfeeding”.

Lala land stuff. Rob just facilitates all this utter madness

Reactions: 11
I'm not even sure the next thread should have a funny title anymore, it's all just too concerning.

Reactions: 23
I'm not even sure the next thread should have a funny title anymore, it's all just too concerning.
Have to say I’m starting to feel this way too. We are so far past the point of “haha what’s she like she’s crazy!” And very much she IS just batshit crazy.

Reactions: 10
It just shows she’s not maternal ….all this tit about being obsessed and how much she loves her kids. At this point it’s bordering on abuse if she’s failing to provide wee CAK with basic nutritional needs. Somebody needs to point out the obvious and tell her to get her head out of arse.

Reactions: 13
Why can’t she give him expressed milk from
A bottle as his main feed ?
Shes not expressing enough, thats the issue.

the kid cant latch so can breast feed and her expressed milk isnt enough to sustain him. Its just not working. They NEED to just stop it now and switch to forumla.

Reactions: 7
No one cares how well Isla did at her dancing. Priority number 1 should be her newborn and getting him well and in an established feeding routine. You would think she would know this with baby no.3.

Reactions: 10
If I were her I’d be hooked to that #gifted electric pump like a dairy cow stimulating my supply and bottling it up. Good god you can even get pumps you can wear and use hands free.

Reactions: 9
This is very hard to watch. I’m disgusted by her behaviour. I think one of the biggest red flags for her hospital is the member of the midwifery team who compromised her professionalism by becoming a ‘friend’ to a patient because they were in thrall to her online profile, and ambitious on the gram.

This has set the tone for a controlling and manipulative attention seeker to do whatever she likes and strongly believe it isn’t just her right to do so, but it sets her apart in some way, and that she should be lauded for her actions.

Sarah is unable to see past her own perspective, which is that she is a martyr, trying to breastfeed, even though it’s so hard, and unlike her idol, Ms Greedy, she’s sticking it out past a few days, cos she’s made of stronger stuff.

I’m surprised the hospital let him out, and can only hope that it means she IS giving him formula top ups, or her supply is now gushing in so she can give him expressed bottles.

Her dedication to posting updates and sharing photos is disturbing. I’m horrified honestly. Not normal behaviour at all. Priorities all wrong.

Reactions: 18
Considering how much money she blew on a baby carrier, the fancy pram system and a tartan blanket 🙄 you’d think she’d happily splash out on one of those breast pumps that you can wear very discreetly in your bra and just go about your business.
She doesn’t NEED to be glued to the sofa attached to a pump for hours. They can make this situation easier!
That baby should at least be combi-fed by now.

Reactions: 15
This is very hard to watch. I’m disgusted by her behaviour. I think one of the biggest red flags for her hospital is the member of the midwifery team who compromised her professionalism by becoming a ‘friend’ to a patient because they were in thrall to her online profile, and ambitious on the gram.

This has set the tone for a controlling and manipulative attention seeker to do whatever she likes and strongly believe it isn’t just her right to do so, but it sets her apart in some way, and that she should be lauded for her actions.

Sarah is unable to see past her own perspective, which is that she is a martyr, trying to breastfeed, even though it’s so hard, and unlike her idol, Ms Greedy, she’s sticking it out past a few days, cos she’s made of stronger stuff.

I’m surprised the hospital let him out, and can only hope that it means she IS giving him formula top ups, or her supply is now gushing in so she can give him expressed bottles.

Her dedication to posting updates and sharing photos is disturbing. I’m horrified honestly. Not normal behaviour at all. Priorities all wrong.
I am wondering if disguised compliance is an issue here. Telling HCPs that she is following the advice/feeding plans but doing the diametric opposite.

I also get the feeling that Sarah (due to neurodivergence or some other reason) is someone who needs a plan that spells everything out to her. It’s not enough to say you need to pump every 90 mins eg. You would need to say to her: you need to stay in and do this. This needs to be the priority. So unfortunately you can’t go out etc.

Reactions: 11
Someone mentioned if cak is unwell (like requiring admission) would rob be given time off and they may be on to some kind of motive for the absolute disregard of how unwell this is making the baby.

Maybe she’s exaggerating it for the gram?! I know he was in hospital but maybe she is making it seem worse then catching herself out but going out and about. I hope so as thats proper crazy behaviour but better than the alternative. If her favourite was formula fed than surely it’s good enough for C!

Maybe she’s exaggerating it for the gram?! I know he was in hospital but maybe she is making it seem worse then catching herself out but going out and about. I hope so as thats proper crazy behaviour but better than the alternative. If her favourite was formula fed than surely it’s good enough for C!
An admission to hospital for prolonged jaundice is serious. No one should be under any illusions regarding that

Reactions: 8
Agree, not a funny situation at all. That poor little baby. He’s poorly, yet she won’t stay in the house to keep him warm and safe.

Reactions: 6
An admission to hospital for prolonged jaundice is serious. No one should be under any illusions regarding that
I understand that but that’s what Sarah is telling us, maybe she’s creating a narrative to suit her. I hope the baby isn’t as unwell as she would have us think.

Reactions: 3
I understand that but that’s what Sarah is telling us, maybe she’s creating a narrative to suit her. I hope the baby isn’t as unwell as she would have us think.
She was in the hospital? I think we can all agree on that and these were not somehow staged photos? An admission to hospital with a newborn for any reason is serious. It is not in the best interest of any newborn who has been admitted to hospital (for any reason) and apparently discharged at 2am to then be taken to a dancing competition the next day. Just from looking at the photos of the baby, it’s obvious his jaundice is fairly serious. Feeding issues and jaundice go hand in hand.

Whatever Sarah says has happened or not happened is fairly irrelevant. They photos of the physical state of the baby coupled with an obvious hospital admission allow the facts to speak for themselves

Reactions: 6
She was in the hospital? I think we can all agree on that and these were not somehow staged photos? An admission to hospital with a newborn for any reason is serious. It is not in the best interest of any newborn who has been admitted to hospital (for any reason) and apparently discharged at 2am to then be taken to a dancing competition the next day. Just from looking at the photos of the baby, it’s obvious his jaundice is fairly serious. Feeding issues and jaundice go hand in hand.

Whatever Sarah says has happened or not happened is fairly irrelevant. They photos of the physical state of the baby coupled with an obvious hospital admission allow the facts to speak for themselves
I can see what Sarah is telling me and I can see the photos from the hospital but we have no proof she was released at 2am for example. i wouldn’t put it past her to filter his photos. I agree the baby looks unwell but I trust nothing that she posts and was only commenting that I hope she was exaggerating for effect and that the baby wasn’t as unwell as she was suggesting.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.