This Mama Life #31 trips to NY, Cyprus and Scotland for vanity, is it only us who questions her sanity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing her utmost to try and get free stuff from mylittlecoco tagging them in every post.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread Julie!

Recap:

Where to begin! Having spared us any baby content until 28 weeks, Mama most definitely made up for it! The most important events that I think need to be flagged up again are that in spite of being heavily pregnant, Sarah insisted that they travel from their actual home to the pretend home in Aberdeen. Remarkably, they did stop off and see more of Rob’s dad; I expect everything is a bargaining mechanism when it comes to Sarah - ‘we’ll go to Aberdeen as long as we have an overnight stay beside my dad - you know, the man who lost his wife this year?’ So the family had a stay in the local Premier Inn and loved it so much they stayed there for dinner with Rob’s dad and had breakfast there too.

I don’t know where Mr Knott Snr stays but still a long way from Aberdeen. So off they set, with Sarah manifesting a baby born even 10cm over the border into Scotland. Bonus points if it happened the other side of the ‘Welcome to Scotland sign’ as she would possibly go viral. Rumours of her being seen downing pineapple juice while eating a curry in the car are unconfirmed.

On arrival in the ‘Deen, they went to the Christmas Village where it would appear they accidentally bumped into Sarah’s mum! Speculation that she papped Sarah off and didn’t expect to see her there was rife.

Sarah treated us all to a glimpse of her labour negligee that she planned to wear when Baby Jock is born - luckily she’d left it there when she birthed Lachlan - what a coincidence! Definitely not, as she disclosed she had taken everything you could possibly need for giving birth with her, probably at the expense of Lachlan’s presents. Again. Apart from a car seat, which she held out buying until the other, still thinking those freebies were only a contraction away.

Tattlers have an unwarranted bad name sometimes and there was a lot of genuine concern for the baby when Sarah dropped into the stories that she had missed an appointment with the Consultant to go back to Aberdeen. Her matter of fact attitude about it was also particularly worrying and that raised the age old question of why nobody is able to stop Sarah’s unrelenting quest to get her own way at all times. We began to suspect that the Knott-Sensibles were not staying at the spiritual home for Christmas which was a bit of a relief if true.

The trip to the Motherland was cut short when they travelled all the way home again on the 27th or 28th with the baby still firmly unborn. Sarah could not hide her true wishes - we all picked this up a long time ago - Sarah wanted this baby to be born in Scotland and she appeared devastated that it didn’t happen. We suspected her plan was drop the baby in Aberdeen, send Sinbad and the other two kids she doesn’t really want back in time for school and she would stay with her mum and dad and the baby. Nae luck Sarah.

She reluctantly caught up with her Consultant after expecting them to pander to her ridiculousness, showing again that someone can say they really want this baby but be putting them at serious risk at the same time. We wondered whether another bargaining chip was used - Sarah’s mum is coming down when the baby is born and perhaps that was the only way she would leave Aberdeen.

Her colleague’s sent her a baby hamper gift and if it had been sent to me with the most unfeeling gift tag attached, I’d be crying in the corner and absolutely not showing it on Insta.

Lots to look forward to in this thread. Her kids are back at school on Wednesday so one of them will be re-enacting Supermarket Sweep around the school clothing aisle at Tesco tonight. We still haven’t seen the result of Sarah’s pregnancy shoot that she HAD to get done in Aberdeen, and of course the birth of the prodigal child. Whilst these are tongue in cheek observations, we are concerned what will happen if Rob still has to deploy. More than the baby’s parents seem to be.

Please add anything I’ve missed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks for the new thread Julie!

Recap:

Where to begin! Having spared us any baby content until 28 weeks, Mama most definitely made up for it! The most important events that I think need to be flagged up again are that in spite of being heavily pregnant, Sarah insisted that they travel from their actual home to the pretend home in Aberdeen. Remarkably, they did stop off and see more of Rob’s dad; I expect everything is a bargaining mechanism when it comes to Sarah - ‘we’ll go to Aberdeen as long as we have an overnight stay beside my dad - you know, the man who lost his wife this year?’ So the family had a stay in the local Premier Inn and loved it so much they stayed there for dinner with Rob’s dad and had breakfast there too.

I don’t know where Mr Knott Snr stays but still a long way from Aberdeen. So off they set, with Sarah manifesting a baby born even 10cm over the border into Scotland. Bonus points if it happened the other side of the ‘Welcome to Scotland sign’ as she would possibly go viral. Rumours of her being seen downing pineapple juice while eating a curry in the car are unconfirmed.

On arrival in the ‘Deen, they went to the Christmas Village where it would appear they accidentally bumped into Sarah’s mum! Speculation that she papped Sarah off and didn’t expect to see her there was rife.

Sarah treated us all to a glimpse of her labour negligee that she planned to wear when Baby Jock is born - luckily she’d left it there when she birthed Lachlan - what a coincidence! Definitely not, as she disclosed she had taken everything you could possibly need for giving birth with her, probably at the expense of Lachlan’s presents. Again. Apart from a car seat, which she held out buying until the other, still thinking those freebies were only a contraction away.

Tattlers have an unwarranted bad name sometimes and there was a lot of genuine concern for the baby when Sarah dropped into the stories that she had missed an appointment with the Consultant to go back to Aberdeen. Her matter of fact attitude about it was also particularly worrying and that raised the age old question of why nobody is able to stop Sarah’s unrelenting quest to get her own way at all times. We began to suspect that the Knott-Sensibles were not staying at the spiritual home for Christmas which was a bit of a relief if true.

The trip to the Motherland was cut short when they travelled all the way home again on the 27th or 28th with the baby still firmly unborn. Sarah could not hide her true wishes - we all picked this up a long time ago - Sarah wanted this baby to be born in Scotland and she appeared devastated that it didn’t happen. We suspected her plan was drop the baby in Aberdeen, send Sinbad and the other two kids she doesn’t really want back in time for school and she would stay with her mum and dad and the baby. Nae luck Sarah.

She reluctantly caught up with her Consultant after expecting them to pander to her ridiculousness, showing again that someone can say they really want this baby but be putting them at serious risk at the same time. We wondered whether another bargaining chip was used - Sarah’s mum is coming down when the baby is born and perhaps that was the only way she would leave Aberdeen.

Her colleague’s sent her a baby hamper gift and if it had been sent to me with the most unfeeling gift tag attached, I’d be crying in the corner and absolutely not showing it on Insta.

Lots to look forward to in this thread. Her kids are back at school on Wednesday so one of them will be re-enacting Supermarket Sweep around the school clothing aisle at Tesco tonight. We still haven’t seen the result of Sarah’s pregnancy shoot that she HAD to get done in Aberdeen, and of course the birth of the prodigal child. Whilst these are tongue in cheek observations, we are concerned what will happen if Rob still has to deploy. More than the baby’s parents seem to be.

Please add anything I’ve missed!

Excellent recap!

Just to add, there was the jolly sharing of the nipple stimulation and raspberry leaf tea just before and during the Aberdeen adventures. As well as a multiple mentions on stories from Sarah of sadness and disappointment about not having managed to birth a premature baby hundreds of miles from home. She even joked about it happening on the motorway.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Great recap. I cannot get over how awkward she looks in those new year photos. shes so gormless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't get over the outfit 🤣🤣🤣
I can't believe they actually still make dresses like that with the keyhole for boobs, where on earth did she find that? Not to mention the awful size 12 boots and Perpetua from Bridget Jones' headband 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

She dressed worse than meldrum and lamb, I am here for it. She is the comedic fashion gift that keeps on giving 🤣

Reactions: 18
I can't even discuss her Christmas day outfit it was beyond inappropriate but why does she dress Isla like that?? The clothes out just now and on trend for her age group would suit her so well! Flares and a nice top or even a tshirt with a bit of sparkle would be lovely on her!
It's so sad how she clearly doesn't put any effort what so ever into what Isla is wearing or her appearance in general! That white thing looks like it's been found lying about in grannies and even on a normal day she usually looks scruffy with badly fitting clothes!

Reactions: 15
To whoever made the comment about Sarah looking like am awkward rectangle I love you! I howled at that and I’m still chuckling Everytime I think about it 😂
---
Still holding on, she’s enjoying scoring people off the prediction life, even if she doesn’t know the date ha ha ha ha ha

View attachment 2664347
She’s a lunatic. i think she wants a boy to fit in with what her parents had, although she knows baby girls sell better on insta 🤢. I hope it s a girl because at least Isla can be the eldest girl and the baby the youngest and Lachlan the only boy. If it’s another boy L has no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To whoever made the comment about Sarah looking like am awkward rectangle I love you! I howled at that and I’m still chuckling Everytime I think about it 😂
---

She’s a lunatic. i think she wants a boy to fit in with what her parents had, although she knows baby girls sell better on insta 🤢. I hope it s a girl because at least Isla can be the eldest girl and the baby the youngest and Lachlan the only boy. If it’s another boy L has no chance.
At your service - satisfaction guaranteed 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
We’ve hit absolute peak Sarah

Her personal favoured photographer has said sozzleberries - can’t make it down from
Aberdeen to Havant for a photoshoot post birth of the royal Haggis Knott-Sensible. So Sarah is now desperately seeking a “minimalist" replacement 5 days before the presumed induction that no one is allowed to mention. Kindly gifted would be even better 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine posting that like guilt tripping the photographer like m wtf! The outfit reel tonight because she hasn’t shared any pregnant fashion content so she’s squeezing some in??? Are you ok Hen????? Like are you ok. (Ps you Cannae call that fashion)
Also I don’t think she’s been gifted anything AT ALL??!? Has she? And I think that’s what all the frantic posts about not being ready etc are really about.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine posting that like guilt tripping the photographer like m wtf! The outfit reel tonight because she hasn’t shared any pregnant fashion content so she’s squeezing some in??? Are you ok Hen????? Like are you ok. (Ps you Cannae call that fashion)
Also I don’t think she’s been gifted anything AT ALL??!? Has she? And I think that’s what all the frantic posts about not being ready etc are really about.
I think nothing gifted. Hoping for a last minute changing unit from Mamas & Papas though. The chest of drawers she bought (how that must have pained)can go in ISLA'S ROOM - hear that, Mamas & Papas

She doesn't feel ready as she doesn't want the pregnancy content to end. As this is all about content. Not a little human being.

The "fashion" reel is bloody awful - as per. The jumper is all stretched around the bottom and looks fit for the bin

The guilt tripping of the tagged photographer is off the scale 😂. Bloody crackers

Reactions: 12
The last thing I’d want whilst labouring a crotch goblin is having a bleeping lens pointed at me ….I didn’t want DH even near me for transition. She’s really jacobs isn’t she!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.