This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think she works hard…….?
Well I suppose that’s speculation from me. And it’s relative to the likes of MrsMeldrum and thesocialmama who do absolutely nothing. But she has a job, and they promoted her, so I’m going to assume she’s not totally useless, despite the impression she gives.

I think she is enormously fuxcked up and her behaviour is literally screaming out for therapy. But I bet if she stopped trying to be what she thinks she needs to be, she’d be quite nice in short bursts.

Don’t get me wrong, her behaviour makes me cross on a daily basis, I find her very annoying, and her attitude towards everyone and everything in her life is baffling and bizarre. But I feel sorry for her too. She really lost her way when she became a mum, and she’s been so distracted by her various ambitions (social media, living abroad, fantasy babies, keeping up with more successful bloggers), that she sacrificed years of contentment and happiness in search of validation from sycophantic strangers - with no sign of it ending. She’s a prisoner in her own head and it must be horrible.

Reactions: 17
She needs therapy and medication. She screams it ….and no shame sometimes you need it. I never have but if I was suffering like she was I’d get help ….she cannot be that inept in life skills.

Reactions: 9
She needs therapy and medication. She screams it ….and no shame sometimes you need it. I never have but if I was suffering like she was I’d get help ….she cannot be that inept in life skills.
She is though. Completely inept. So much headspace and physical time is devoted to what she is planning or doing for sharing online that she can’t get a grip on day to day life. Then blames it on the navy because she’s so inept that she thinks it can’t be done unless there’s two parents, completely forgetting the millions of mums bossing it alone and still managing to do a grocery shop.

There’s some basic arithmetic she could do too - add up all the ‘brand work’ income she makes over the year, and ask if it’s REALLY worth it to exploit and expose her kids in this way? They already have two decent incomes. They don’t need to sell their children’s privacy. No amount of money would tempt me to share a pic of my sleeping child or crying child on social media. Betrayal of private moments is breaking a profound trust. It’s makes me feel a bit sick every time I see her do it.

Reactions: 13
Half a cookie. What is it with only half a cookie. I know it’s probably the ED.
It’s just so sad though. Have a whole one and really treat yourself.
Although I can’t help thinking it’s probably got cat hairs in it.

Reactions: 8
Half a cookie. What is it with only half a cookie. I know it’s probably the ED.
It’s just so sad though. Have a whole one and really treat yourself.
Although I can’t help thinking it’s probably got cat hairs in it.
And she doesn’t have a sweet tooth apparently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God does she ever stop MOANING?!?!
I know. Apparently “ everyone” is ok but “life is just a lot right now” she says with her voice cracking as if she’s about to bawl it. Is it a lot because someone in the real world tagged you in that Facebook post about the swimming pool photo rules and you are in the huff? Yup.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FFS Sarah, tell that to the people of Turkey or Syria! I don’t normally trivialise other people’s stuff but this relentless pity party is so incredibly boring and distasteful.

I don’t know whether to believe her or not about people sending her messages - on the one hand she would make it up but on the other hand, things have escalated a lot this time
---

100%! I take medication and need it just to ‘break even’ - there’s no shame in it at all. If she was to speak to her doctor I’m sure she would feel better for it. And therapy, good Lord does she need therapy!! So many unresolved issues but that’s not what’s making her unhappy in her mind, it’s the Navy

Reactions: 8
I saw her and Lachlan in the village Costa today for their usual Thursday activity. She was sat right in the window and was leaning across the table to put her phone in Lachlans face while he was chatting away. It was so sad to see. She wasn’t even looking at him while he talked, she was just staring at her phone.

She hasn’t posted it to her stories though so I guess it wasn’t good enough to be content-worthy.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw her and Lachlan in the village Costa today for their usual Thursday activity. She was sat right in the window and was leaning across the table to put her phone in Lachlans face while he was chatting away. It was so sad to see. She wasn’t even looking at him while he talked, she was just staring at her phone.

She hasn’t posted it to her stories though so I guess it wasn’t good enough to be content-worthy.
Poor kid, the only time he gets one to one and she’s got a camera thrust in his face.

It makes you think about these influencers who show their kids - complete strangers recognise them and could easily go up and ask if they’re enjoying karate, how’s your Grandma’s puppy, do you like the dairy free icicles from Aldi etc - so bloody dangerous that the wrong people have free access to this stuff (I’m not saying you’re a dodger G!)

Reactions: 12
Laughable watching her post about £298 dining chairs when I bet she still hasn’t even ordered a bleeping fridge #priorities

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Laughable watching her post about £298 dining chairs when I bet she still hasn’t even ordered a bleeping fridge #priorities
She does have some very odd priorities. Always searching for what she wants rather than what she needs. Dreaming of dining chairs for a house she only plans to stay in short term.

Reactions: 12
Am I missing something or do kids really love Costa?! She’s there all the time as if it’s a real proper kids treat?
My kids wouldn’t be over the moon if I took them to Costa, it would definitely be for me, not them.

Reactions: 10
Am I missing something or do kids really love Costa?! She’s there all the time as if it’s a real proper kids treat?
My kids wouldn’t be over the moon if I took them to Costa, it would definitely be for me, not them.
Nah I don’t think it’s a treat for them at all. It suits her to go anywhere rather than home and it’s better for her to sit in a warm coffee shop than take them to the park

Reactions: 7
Someone call an ambulance, my sides have split from Sarah’s latest funny story about the cookies she baked 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.