This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was gifted a washing machine and a dishwasher when they lived at the old house so she’s probably waiting for Indesit to knock on her door again with a new fridge/freezer.

Reactions: 12
Shes probably already been gifted one as part of an ad and is just saying that her old one broke

Reactions: 4
She’s been very quiet since she was tagged in that swimming pool Facebook post….!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll be raging to Sinbad… “you left me, the navy has taken you away again and ruined our lives and it’s their fault the fridge is broken, and now I have to buy a new one and now I’m not allowed to take photos of the kids at swimming to share, DON’T they know WHO I am??”

She doesn’t like being told she can’t do what she likes. That’s why she is the way she is. No one has any balls to stand up to her and strangers on the internet are the only ones who try!

She’s been very quiet since she was tagged in that swimming pool Facebook post….!!!!
Because she doesn't know what to do. She can't blame the 'trolls' and she can't call out the person who tagged her either as she knows she does it.

I bet if Isla did go swimming it was uncomfortable, everyone would have surely been watching her every move. Wouldn't surprise me if she stayed in the car.

Totally awks. When actual real life collides with online fantasy. As above, can hardly start accusing the swimming pool of being “trolls” for fulfilling their safe guarding obligations. Oh dear. A period of quite reflection sorting out a new fridge and living in the real world would do the world of good

Reactions: 6
I need to know did she get a new fridge.. was it gifted has SIMBAD got a what's app about all that's happened.... not that he will be able to fix it under the sea... and will we get a swimming snap this week.... she would be cheeky enough to post!!!... she's that simple!!!

Reactions: 3
I bet she’s going to ask for permission to get photos of her child every week.

In her selfish bubble she sees that as totally ok, and necessary for updating her followers.

On that note, do we have an update for todays lunchtime activities?

Reactions: 4
I bet she’s going to ask for permission to get photos of her child every week.

In her selfish bubble she sees that as totally ok, and necessary for updating her followers.

On that note, do we have an update for todays lunchtime activities?
That’s fine. She can do that. Once the area is cleared and no one else is in shot. Enjoy photos of your children shivering at the side of the pool looking pissed off each week once a member of staff can be located to supervise. That will soon die a death

Reactions: 8
Someone check on her!!!
But make sure to take a photo* that she’s unaware of, violates her resonance expectation of privacy, humiliates her, belittles her, or makes fun of her.

*(Not really of course, just pointing out the stuff she does to her kids all the time)

She must be one of the very few 'influencers' that get ads/gifts given her platform isn't huge and her engagement rate looks poor. I'm surprised brands want to team up with her.

Reactions: 2
But of a long reach but part of me did wonder if she's fucked the fridge on purpose so as not to have food in the house in large quantities like you do with a fridge.

Reactions: 3
The unusual radio silence since swimming pool photo gate says it all…… shes in the proper huff

• Haha
Not for Sinbad it doesn’t, with you nipping his lug every time you speak to him

4052C016-37B8-4D7F-8E58-1C9BDA61CF92.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sadly it doesn’t seem to have cleared her head. If it had, she’d have refrained from posting yet more loaded vague meaningless stuff and realised she has everything she needs to be happy and enriched if only she would stop trying to get more more more.

Health, kids, partner, home, job, financial security, nice things.

If she could just let go of the pipe dreams and the need for online validation, her life would be easier and richer.

She drives me up the wall cos she’s boring and annoying and exploits her kids. BUT, I think she’s hardworking and if she just stopped living through social media and decades old plans, she could be quite nice. It’s like there’s frosted glass in front of the real Sarah, and she’s so busy trying to fit in with people she thinks she wants to be like, and impress brands or her idea of instagram viewers, that she can’t just see how to be content with her everyday self.

Sadly it doesn’t seem to have cleared her head. If it had, she’d have refrained from posting yet more loaded vague meaningless stuff and realised she has everything she needs to be happy and enriched if only she would stop trying to get more more more.

Health, kids, partner, home, job, financial security, nice things.

If she could just let go of the pipe dreams and the need for online validation, her life would be easier and richer.

She drives me up the wall cos she’s boring and annoying and exploits her kids. BUT, I think she’s hardworking and if she just stopped living through social media and decades old plans, she could be quite nice. It’s like there’s frosted glass in front of the real Sarah, and she’s so busy trying to fit in with people she thinks she wants to be like, and impress brands or her idea of instagram viewers, that she can’t just see how to be content with her everyday self.
You think she works hard…….?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.