This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her work has asked her to go full time because she doesn’t do enough in her hours and they see her knobbing around in supermarkets and stuff
I think she’s probs asked to go full time for the same reasons she won’t book in a shopping delivery slot or cut down her kids after school activities - without the stress she experiences in her life what content does she have to put out?! I’d say about 95% of the stuff she posts is to do with how disorganised and negative and stressed she is. If her life was easy she couldn’t complain.

Reactions: 8
Why is she always doing her shopping on her lunch break? So strange! Does she leave it in her car all afternoon too or does she have time to unpack it etc too on a lunch break? If you don’t have time in the evenings or at the weekend why not arrange delivery!?
This question gets asked weekly 😂 who knows. Who knows.

Reactions: 4
I’m at the point where I want to offer to arrange her a weekly food shop and I’ll send her a meal plan for the week. I can’t watch another midday shop. IF you had to do it on your lunch break why not do a click and collect? It’s hurts my brain 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 12
So I saw people comment about the recent pic she’s put up and now I over analyse everything. But why, why, why has she over edited herself. Look at the difference in her teeth!!

and whoever mentioned about her editing the kids teeth were right!

How sad?! I cannot imagine ever sitting and editing a pic of my child for people on the internet. imagine feeling the need to correct your child’s image for strangers you’ll never meet.

and the irony of her story tonight talking about spiralling because of feeling out of control… you’ve already spiralled love.

how can she not see this?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I literally don’t care. View attachment 1908930
It bugs me when influencers do this. Who takes photos of things in a supermarket? Especially things you don’t even buy yourself! Or when you’re already rushing trying to squeeze it in during your lunch break.

I swear she just does this so she doesn’t have to have lunch at work with her colleagues. I can’t imagine she’s particularly friendly with anyone in the office.

Reactions: 11
What a looser, wandering around aldi photographing boring food items. Why does she think anyone gives a tit?! She’s such a freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet work love her having to leave to watch a ukelale concert. Especially when most know she couldn't care less, just another excuse to miss work.

Reactions: 5
I think you guys are being very unfair. There was no need to remind Sarah that she’s Scottish but can’t be at home to chase haggis with her brothers on this, the most Scottish of all the Scottish days 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
I'm surprised she hasn't driven up to Aberdeen for the evening to have burns night tea with her parent

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an earth is lasagne soup? 🤢
From what i can gather its just mince with lasagna sauce mixed with pasta & cheese….

I don’t get it. Why cant she just give them a normal portion of normal lasagna? Why does she have to infantilise everything? I’m

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Maybe Lasagne soup is just what we call lasagne. We know everything she usually cooks is as dry as the Sahara. Always need a drink just seeing pics of her food.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.