This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d have wrote the same thing when I was little if a parent was going away for a weekend or something and neither of mine are in the navy. She’s obsessed with having digs at Rob and why has she put “haha’s” laughing about the situation. It is not funny in the slightest

Reactions: 11
To be fair I thought those mousses we're pretty decent for low calorie stuff. Granted not as good as the full fat stuff, but still.

Reactions: 1
I will not share the screenshot but it absolutely repulsive, selfish and harmful that a mother would publicly share the contents of her young daughter’s diary. Does Sarah have no friends or family to tell her how absolutely awful that is!? It’s so upsetting and this level of invasion of privacy will damage Isla so much. I hope the law changes so the children of these influencers are able to eventually pursue for loss of privacy.

Reactions: 9
It made me really uncomfortable that she’s scared Isla’s private thoughts with her followers. Then whilst trying to explain put ‘haha’ in the caption. It’s a serious subject, these are her child’s feelings. Stop acting like a 10 year old girl writing haha all the time. Nobody is laughing.
She’s unbearably selfish. She’s showing this to validate how SHE feels about Rob going away. Saying in the caption that she can’t do anything about it - sorry Sarah, I disagree. You can’t get Rob home but you can tell the kids that that’s life but also do what you can to help them through this -

Stop sulking and put the kids first for a change. Tell them that the three of you will be fine and keep things ticking over until Daddy gets home.

Help them process how long he’ll be away - countdown where they can score off the days at bedtime maybe.

Accept that this is Rob’s career and in a few short years you’ll get your wish. Call my cynical but whatever that guy does won’t be good enough though.

I’m really annoyed at her for sharing that diary. I wouldn’t be surprised if another kid overhears their mum or dad talking about it and tells her thousands of folk have read it.

And nice little nod to Tattle, someone said the other day about the school being supportive and now we know Isla has a great teacher and they do a lot to help

Reactions: 14
It’s her job as a mother to support her kids and show them that it’s not long till daddy is home. To come up with some fun strategies and to put in place some fun traditions that they do when he’s away like film night, sleeping in mummy’s bed, dens in the lounge or some other fun activity. They should not be subjected to having their private diart shared and their mother throwing pity parties for one and being manic at midnight. They are totally feeding off her negative energy.

Reactions: 8
Uuurggghhhh. The cringe begging for engagement on the (also cringe) Toby Carvery #ad. I’m shuddering with secondhand embarrassment.

On the other hand, that green veg looks like the most nutritious food that house has seen since they moved in. Bu we can be damn sure most of that roast will have ended up in the bin.

Reactions: 5
All that boring waffle about tattoos and no mention that Lachlan is on the schools Instagram page having been chosen for the “top table” this week. She finally has something positive to share about Lachlan but didn’t even mention it. If that was Isla we’d have been told allll about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Finally an appropriate sized meal…albeit a takeaway ad!
How old is her daughter? Maybe she’s younger than I thought, the spelling isn’t what I expected. .

Reactions: 2
Love how in those roast diner pics she makes them pose with normal cutlery then in the last pic she’s swapped it to baby cutlery 😂 Lachlan is 6 isn’t he, why does he need a blunt baby knife and fork? My kid stopped using baby cutlery when she was about 2!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pics are meant to be clearly marked as an ad.

But none of them are.
That bloody heated blanket she’s always going on about should also be marked as an Ad but it never is.

We don’t even have a Toby Carvery anywhere near us in our village. She would have driven to Portsmouth to get that! Who the hell jumps in the car and heads to the motorway for a takeaway?

Reactions: 9
Finally an appropriate sized meal…albeit a takeaway ad!
How old is her daughter? Maybe she’s younger than I thought, the spelling isn’t what I expected. .
She's alluded to both children being behind and having difficulties.

Uh-oh. She's been watching anorexia documentaries 😬

Reactions: 6
Love how in those roast diner pics she makes them pose with normal cutlery then in the last pic she’s swapped it to baby cutlery 😂 Lachlan is 6 isn’t he, why does he need a blunt baby knife and fork? My kid stopped using baby cutlery when she was about 2!?
The baby cutlery is in the first pic too! Looks like he has a spoon though rather than a fork! Shocking how much she treats them like babies

They also get baby plates and Bowls to eat out of and those tiny nuby travel things for tea on the go😂 I’d take more than that for my 1.5 year old

That bloody heated blanket she’s always going on about should also be marked as an Ad but it never is.

We don’t even have a Toby Carvery anywhere near us in our village. She would have driven to Portsmouth to get that! Who the hell jumps in the car and heads to the motorway for a takeaway?
People that get paid to do it!

Reactions: 2
My 8 yo uses normal cutlery my 4yo uses this like ‘in the middle’ cutlery I picked up. They look like normal cutlery and are bigger & sharper but not as big as adult cutlery. The baby cutlery got chucked out years ago

Reactions: 3
Someone’s called her out on it and she’s said one uses adult cutlery and the other still struggles so is taking their lead (doesn’t specify which child even though it’s blatantly obvious on the photos) then says not sure why it’s of concern to others… I’m sorry but there is no reason that a 6 year old should be struggling with a knife and fork. Her eating disorder is having a huge impact on those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.