This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she pose in front of someone else’s house again this year for world book day?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No Sunday evening “peak engagement” insta post?! Defo think Auntie Nat’s had a word!! Imagine if Sarah doesn’t come on tomorrow with her grocery shopping at lunch time, swimming/karate waffle.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion - This Mama Life #27 Dinners drier than her sense of humour

We need a new thread and I’m struggling. I peaked with the who lives in a beige pineapple while sinbad is under the sea thread title I’m afraid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's taking photos for memories and then there's taking too many photos and videos you aren't actually taking in those memories!!

Reactions: 10
31164D0A-31B1-4968-96AE-E00E0A15968C.jpeg

yes im going to assume so. Heres the start of Sarah’s breadcrumbing on instagram where she’s going to post lots of vague bollocks indirectly spelling out what’s happening.

Reactions: 12
It is really hard to feel sorry for her when something actually bad happens to her, because every single day something happens and it’s the end of the world. It’s exhausting to watch.

Reactions: 10
I read that story as a pass agg at either aunt natty or robs family not letting them film them the whole time

Reactions: 3
857B47BA-B5F1-4E5E-9E57-3C655A12FF56.jpeg

“5-ish weeks” from when they saw him at the services at Scotch Corner so roughly due back on or around the 20th March

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.