This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Auntie Nati amongst us? Maybe she really has spoke to her, she's been very quiet.

Reactions: 4
I suspect Auntie Nat is just as bad as the rest of her friend’s and family and won’t say anything to Sarah. None of them have the balls to actually stand up and point out to her she needs help. Nat probably has just asked not to be videod at every given moment and Sarah knows that her inane chatter to her phone is ridiculous and isn’t doing it around her. She’ll be back as soon as Nat has gone.

Reactions: 7
Do we think it’s as close as one of rob’s parents? It must be a close relative before he was allowed time off to presumably say goodbye? He’s bound to come back now too if so?

Reactions: 2
What bullshit. If someone has died, most brands are going to say “of course you must take a break and not worry about Instagram”
Sarah, your agency is tit if they can’t protect you from having to post inane crap whilst your family is in some kind of mourning.
Obviously whatever has happened, I’m sorry for the people it genuinely has impacted. Sarah is full of crap. I don’t feel sorry for her. Rather the people dealing with her whilst dealing with grief I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 22
Do we think it’s as close as one of rob’s parents? It must be a close relative before he was allowed time off to presumably say goodbye? He’s bound to come back now too if so?
Id assume it was one of his parents but this is sarah and it could easily be some random distant old uncle twice removed that they didn’t even know. She will use anything for content.

Reactions: 10
Is she for real? Using sinbad’s grief to boost engagement on another crappy ad? Wow.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She's bleeping ridiculous. Whoever has passed, this is apparently work, so she can assign herself some special leave to mourn. Not post an ad seconds later.

Reactions: 12
I can’t bear this ‘something incredibly sad has happened’ nonsense, it’s manipulative and attention seeking and solely designed to up engagement. Far better to say X, Y or Z has sadly passed away, comments are turned off and I’m taking a few days away and would appreciate a little privacy.

Reactions: 23
She’s manipulating whatever it is so it looks like she’s bravely managing to meet commitments despite a personal tragedy.

Whatever it is, it’s unseemly to be dropping attention seeking breadcrumbs to invite speculation and drive engagement for an ad that you post at the same time as your ‘it’s so sad’ post.

Isla a reluctant reader? Coming from Sarah who reads nothing but Instagram and fills her bookshelves with empty vases?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It will also add to her stats to show brands.
On this day I posted this ad, and had x amount of engagement. Because everyone will be messaging her with words of concern.
How gross to manipulate that situation for her own gain 🤮

Reactions: 14
The last minute costume change for World Book Day makes a lot more sense now she’s advertising a book as few days after!

The last minute costume change for World Book Day makes a lot more sense now she’s advertising a book as few days after!
Exactly what I twigged!
I can imagine Sarah telling Isla - no Isla, you can’t choose your old costume this year, mummy’s just remembered she has advertising job to promote and needs you to dress up as a character from a book I’m getting paid to promote.

Reactions: 8
The post about Isla and her reading last week now has a sour note too, as it makes it seem like it was leading up to this ad.

Reactions: 9
If Isla struggles with her reading I think it's very poor taste yo have her film an advert based on it!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.