This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would work offer her time off for a parent in law she only saw once a year 😬

Reactions: 4
She hardly works when she’s meant to be working anyway I’m surprised she hasn’t jumped at the chance of compassionate leave
---
She’s so annoyingly vague and attention seeking. She either just needs to say what has happened or not mention it on her platform.

Reactions: 9
Snort. Hey Sarah. We see you. You wouldn’t know what keeping your children’s life stable and normal was if Jo Frost from Super Nanny came up and slapped you in the face with a parenting book with a chapter on it.

Pimping your kids out on insta is not normal or healthy.

Quietly getting on with life and not broadcasting it in a weird way for sympathy and attention is what you should be doing. Posting brand work featuring your kids who won’t see a penny of that money is not how you process something awful happening to your family.

Have you found a therapist yet? A proper one?

Thought not! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she goes for a funeral if if it’s one of Rob’s parents …..who’s calling a trip Scotland to mourn?. I’m not being mean but by god she hardly spent many times with them ….it’s all for show. She’s loving the I’ll DM you ….she’d probably be more sad if the cat died ….

She literally couldn’t last 24 hours away from the gram after she said it was a very sad time and she needed a few days off. How embarrassing is that for her. She’ll be going quiet for the time Sinbad is with her because he’ll be on his phone so he’ll see if she’s actively on insta or not. I doubt he’ll be pleased that she physically can’t live without it.

Also she doesn’t work when someone hasn’t passed away, she’ll not take leave she’ll just continue to act the martyr whilst doing jack tit behind the scenes as she does every week. How she gets away with it is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
There is not a brand in this country who would expect her to post if she’s in a period of grief.

Reactions: 6
I thought I couldn’t think any less of her, but I was wrong.

Plumbing new depths.

Fake grief for somebody you couldn’t be bothered to visit much. While telling the world how brave you’re being. Multiple times.

Honestly disgusted. She’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Jesus, she's embarrassing. I think shes actually addicted to Instagram. She's probably seething Robs family are quiet private because she can't get full on sympathy from her followers.

Hi Sarah 👋🏻 that’s pretty savage. You’ve taken time off work and are saying you’re cut up but you’ve been reading Tattle and decided to update your loyal followers (a lot of whom will be Tattlers).

What’s next, a fashion reel of funeral clothes? You’re probably not but because YOU have whipped you and your kids into a frenzy over Rob’s trips, they really need stability and comfort and help to navigate their way through what’s probably their first bereavement (ugh I feel grubby that I know that). I hope they’ve been going to school where they’ll be well supported and if they know their dad’s coming home, I hope you’ve explained firmly that he’s not back for good at the weekend. Because if it’s a bereavement on his side, the last thing he needs is emotional blackmail and a pummelling over his choice of career.

So sorry Sarah, this is one of those times where you really have to be prepared to put your loved ones first because their needs are greater. Good luck with that.

Reactions: 14
I genuinely sorry to hear about this bereavement. I sincerely hope that Rob is being supported through this and that there will be absolutely NO reels of “Emotional children say goodbye to bereaved Dad” nor ANY posts of “Oh WHEN will we tell them Dadda is leaving and not back from deployment”. I am truly disgusted that when Sinbad was at home saying this goodbye Sarah was making him pose for photos in a motorway Burger King and posting passive aggressive posts about the Navy. It sounds like Rob joined up when he was very young. Pre-Sarah. It’s a huge part of his life. If he has had a very close bereavement, then that is another enormous part of his life that has come to a close. There can be intense feelings of grief about a loss of shared history with bereavements like this. This maybe someone who was part of Rob’s decision to join the Navy and supported him in the early part of his career. Therefore attacking the Navy at this very particular time, can be particularly distressing and upsetting.

The ad work is unforgivable. If the brands are so “lovely”, explain to them that you cannot post it as you must be present for your children and husband and you absolutely do not want to appear to be leveraging your husband’s bereavement for content or engagement. Which is precisely what is happening here. Even if the brands are not lovely, refund their money and tell them to duck off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Trying to justify why she is still doing the brand work makes it worse. Her coping mechanism for anything in life is to post on Instagram and the fact she can’t stop is telling. She has no life skills to cope with, let’s face it, something we all have deal with at some point in our lives. Many of us never get over the loss of a loved one but she’ll be making out it’s business as usual and won’t allow the kids or Rob to grieve. She’ll explain nothing to the kids, make them spend 24 hours in the car for a funeral and will be breadcrjmbing the entire thing

get counselling Sarah. If you truly need to keep working you’re not coping. Your kids need you

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow, she is an emotional vampire.
And I hate that she is using a bereavement to guilt trip followers into interacting with her ad’s.
All the “I need routine and to keep working…” is all about HER needs, what about Rob and the kids?! Maybe they need her not to be keeping to business as usual, maybe they need her to pause all that and show that this bereavement means something?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely sorry to hear about this bereavement. I sincerely hope that Rob is being supported through this and that there will be absolutely NO reels of “Emotional children say goodbye to bereaved Dad” nor ANY posts of “Oh WHEN will we tell them Dadda is leaving and not back from deployment”. I am truly disgusted that when Sinbad was at home saying this goodbye Sarah was making him pose for photos in a motorway Burger King and posting passive aggressive posts about the Navy. It sounds like Rob joined up when he was very young. Pre-Sarah. It’s a huge part of his life. If he has had a very close bereavement, then that is another enormous part of his life that has come to a close. There can be intense feelings of grief about a loss of shared history with bereavements like this. This maybe someone who was part of Rob’s decision to join the Navy and supported him in the early part of his career. Therefore attacking the Navy at this very particular time, can be particularly distressing and upsetting.

The ad work is unforgivable. If the brands are so “lovely”, explain to them that you cannot post it as you must be present for your children and husband and you absolutely do not want to appear to be leveraging your husband’s bereavement for content or engagement. Which is precisely what is happening here. Even if the brands are not lovely, refund their money and tell them to duck off.
Omg that’s right! The photo in the Burger King! Seriously he was on his way to, what she’s suggesting, was a major last goodbye and she MADE HIM POSE FOR THE GRAM. Please Sarah, read here and tell me that’s not true

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It doesn’t show her in a good light that she’s not allowed to share what’s happened. I suspect Rob’s family are super private and don’t let her share stuff about them and she knows she can’t be direct about it.
Normal people would post “my husband’s gran has very sadly passed away, we are grieving as a family, taking some time to support their family” and disappeared for a few days.

Not Sarah,
It’s paid work her kids won’t see a penny of despite them being used for said paid work, then pathetic whining about seeing her husband and breadcrumbs about what’s happened.

Honestly, how any of them put up with her, I don’t know!

When’s the next paid advert whilst in mourning, Sarah?

Ps I don’t know who’s died, I’m just giving an example.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.