Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nolongerjustalurker

Chatty Member
-Cleaning (especially hoovering)
-Coriander
-Not going out
-Really cheap chocolate from Aldi/Lidl, much prefer it to sickly sweet brands like Thorntons etc
-Colourful and funky homes with character rather than ones curated just for the 'gram
-Warm mushy weetabix with honey. I have it like a porridge and thought that's what it's supposed to be until my now husband took the mick and said everyone eats it hard with cold milk?! 🤢
genuinely had no idea that cold hard weetabix was a thing until I was about 25! I absolutely despise mushy cereal but weetabix has to be hot milk and sugar.

Reactions: 3

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Def agree with bidets, I wish I had room for one in my tiny bathroom, I hadn’t used one until I lived in Italy and now really miss them a! So much more hygienic

I love stale haribo/ jelly type sweets, if they aren’t stale I usually freeze them as I don’t like the really soft texture
You don’t need room for a bidet, you can just get a little shower head attachment to put on the side of your toilet. I have a handheld bidet and I love it even more than traditional ones.

(I’m not promoting the above link, I just wanted to show you some examples)

Last edited:
  • Wow

Sw4

VIP Member
Cold, rainy days - i find them so comforting!
Bountys
Anything pickled
The smell of rose/lavender - my husband thinks I'm weird for loving them.
Cheap cold meat
Oh yes all of this, you could be me! I don't understand the hate for Bountys, they seem to always be the last ones left in a box of celebrations but I love them!

Cheap cold meat it does depend though- not a fan of cold chicken but cheap cured meats are great

JD-Morgan

Chips and cheese with ketchup
Winter and being cold
Grey decor :LOL:
Lockdown, not gonna lie I've enjoyed it!

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
How do you manage with eating? Sounds ridiculous but I'd love to go away on my own but my fear would be sitting and eating alone
I just go for it. The biggest problem is often finding where I want to eat. But I've gotten used to eating alone (even got a 'pity' free course at a verrrry fancy restaurant in Dubai). I just take my ipad/a book or people watch.
And if I'm not in the mood then I'll room service or have a evening eating snacks in my dressing gown in the hotel room.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Autumn & winter
Fat on meat
Blue cheese
Tonic water
Being in the house on my own
Cheese spread on toast
Warm milk on cornflakes

Most of this is food oriented 🤭
Omg cheese spread on toast. I haven't had that for SO long. Has to be full fat dairylea 😋😋😋

• Heart

caterday28

Chatty Member
A freezing cold bedroom! Window wide open ALL weathers.

Pineapple on vegetarian pizza.
Chicken skin.
Liquorice.
Mushrooms.
Imperfect teeth.
Chavvy men.
Eating out alone.
Watching the credits of a movie.
Lockdown.
Kidney beans.
Tinned burgers.
Council estates.
Imperfect teeth! I don't like overly false, super white super straight teeth. A little bit of crooked is cute.

Sw4

VIP Member
-Cleaning (especially hoovering)
-Coriander
-Not going out
-Really cheap chocolate from Aldi/Lidl, much prefer it to sickly sweet brands like Thorntons etc
-Colourful and funky homes with character rather than ones curated just for the 'gram
-Warm mushy weetabix with honey. I have it like a porridge and thought that's what it's supposed to be until my now husband took the mick and said everyone eats it hard with cold milk?! 🤢

_RainBeanTemaki_

I will not ever understand why this is considered weird. Likewise, the theatre.

I've often done both alone and for the most part nobody cares when you are in there so I don't know why people get so het up about the subject or refuse to do these things by themselves to the point where they miss out on some great art.
I don't care what people think anymore! I used to worry about getting odd looks but meh 🤷🏻‍♀️ don't understand it either to be honest. I find I enjoy the film more if I'm by myself.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Imperfect teeth! I don't like overly false, super white super straight teeth. A little bit of crooked is cute.
I find perfectly straight bright white teeth very creepy for some reason, on both sexes. I love slightly crooked teeth. I also think prominent canines on both sexes is VERY attractive!

• Wow

openbook1

VIP Member
Exercising at home. I used to go to a barre studio before Covid but I think I am now in better shape. I realised the reps we did at my old studio were so fast and useless. I am now focusing way more on form and slower reps and look and feel stronger. Will not pay for a gym membership again, lol.

Coffee with only a little bit of cream.

Cleaning. I LOVE deep cleaning the washing machine, bathroom, mopping, etc.

Android/Google tech. My phone is Android and Laptop is a Google Pixelbook. Will never go back to Apple.

Rottweilers and German Shepards. Really lovely dogs if trained well.