Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Marzipan
Fruit cake... I love proper Christmas cake and kind of miss going to a wedding and coming home with a piece of cake wrapped in a napkin 😂
Another vote for basic, normal instant coffee over coffee-wanker complicated coffee.
Waitrose used to do a lovely mild own brand coffee in a blue topped jar. I really liked it. Wasn’t available any more. Hope they bring it back. I had a flat mate who used to buy Maxwell House. I liked that too.

Reactions: 1

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Black Jack sweets. People always freak out when I eat them. I love them!

I also enjoy doing laundry (I only need to do it for myself). But I fill my basket throughout the week then wash, dry, fold and put away all in the same day. Because it’s just my washing I get it all done in one day and idk I just find it really therapeutic to see the full basket then have it all clean and put away again and it’s like I’m starting fresh again. Lol. I imagine I will feel differently when I have to do laundry for multiple people and it’s never ending 😂. But for now I’ll enjoy it.

Cleaning and organising. Once I start I can’t stop. Again I just find it therapeutic to see something become clean/tidy/organised again. When I’m cleaning or organising I’m literally in a world of my own. It always takes my mind off things.
Black Jack and Fruit Salad sweets are my favourite ❤.

I love doing washing too, infact I'm waiting for my partner to wake up so I can do it (yes I'm sad :geek:).

MizA

Those huge hat visors. I have fair skin and spot quite easily in the sun, so I have many hats, wide brimmed ones, caps etc. But sun visors, the bigger the better are my fav for blocking out the sun lol I look like a tourist or a Little House on the Prairie extra but I don’t care since my face is protected and I don’t gain yet another dark spot.

emm

VIP Member
Yes, I was taught the same thing.

Yet now people screaming is so regular every day I take no notice. It would be so awful if someone really was in trouble and got ignored because everyone thought it was just people being loud and silly...I wonder if that has happened. Wouldn't be surprised.
Yeh it’s awful, I presume it has on loads of occasions 😔