Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The matching pyjamas are just awful. Where the duck did this trend come from? And if I see “from our house to yours…” one more time… yes I’m a miserable bastard 😂
From our house to yours seems really popular this year, I don't remember seeing it in previous years and this Xmas everyone is posting it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going to get on my high horse for a minute about this.

i hate matching family pjs. Obvs cause their naff as duck but mostly cause they’re so wasteful. If you’ve got little kids it’s a bit different but from teens onwards it’s unlikely people will wear them unless they genuinely find them comfy. No grown man is walking around in February or even the following December with “big daddie” written on their long sleeve pj top and stripy cuffed leg bottoms. They’re just bleeping not.
My auntie gets them for my uncle and their kids, they’re both teenagers which means their comfy clothes are baggy t shirts and shorts or trackie bottoms. Same for husband. They wear the pyjamas for a few hours and then they go in the back of drawer to die until they get given to charity or end up in the cash for clothes bag. Pisses me off!! All for a bleeping Facebook picture. I’m all for new pjs on Xmas eve but for the love of god, get them pjs they’ll actually wear year round!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
People's Christmas Dinners. Some look absolutely vile. With the caption "omg so lush. Cant move now"
Glad I don't live in their house!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
People's Christmas Dinners. Some look absolutely vile. With the caption "omg so lush. Cant move now"
Glad I don't live in their house!
To be fair, it's quite hard to make a roast dinner plate look nice in a photo 🤣 not that I posted any pictures of mine but it would definitely look awful if I did. Tasted amazing though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair, it's quite hard to make a roast dinner plate look nice in a photo 🤣 not that I posted any pictures of mine but it would definitely look awful if I did. Tasted amazing though 🤣
I don't agree, I know of one Tattle friend who makes a roast dinner look like a masterpiece.
You should drop into the "Krusty" thread sometime.

Reactions: 1
Seen some bleeping awful dinners today. Would hate to be in those families 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Best christmas dinner yet with no veg or gravy 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
People posting that they’re in the gym/working out/cycling today….yes you’re amazing, an absolute hero and a better person that anyone who’s sitting on a sofa, knee deep in yesterday’s presents around them and their face in a tub of Roses. We get it, you are far superior. Well done, pat on the back, attention given. Blah blah blah.

And this is the week of perfect families in their hats and wellies “Blowing the cobwebs away” 🤬🙄 I hate that expression so much!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
People posting that they’re in the gym/working out/cycling today….yes you’re amazing, an absolute hero and a better person that anyone who’s sitting on a sofa, knee deep in yesterday’s presents around them and their face in a tub of Roses. We get it, you are far superior. Well done, pat on the back, attention given. Blah blah blah.

And this is the week of perfect families in their hats and wellies “Blowing the cobwebs away” 🤬🙄 I hate that expression so much!!
all that really means is "we're getting out of the hosue so one of us doesn't kill each other" imo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It’s all so contrived. I’m glad I don’t really use much social media nowadays.

sub-buzz-21604-1514389939-6.png

Approximately one billion variations of this crappy and BORING sentiment when I would say more people are back at work tomorrow (or never had time off at all!) than not. Every year. 💤 😴 💤 😴

Reactions: 26
Maybe I’m just a miserable cow these days but I’ve seen a family carpool karaoke on Facebook and I’m cringing so much 😬
I could not watch any of the "singing families" that got raved about in the media during lockdown. I find that stuff excruciating.

• Haha
Someone on Twitter announced yesterday that his wife had died. And he has no idea how to move forward. He was told to grow some balls and to get out of his self pity.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Boxing Day breakfast 😋.
FB_IMG_1672074622203.jpg

I would disown my family if I was served that 😱. Spaghetti mixed with beans, raw bacon and sausages. I think that's an egg and grapes.
If this was worthy of a Facebook post imagine what doesn't get pictured 🥲

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Boxing Day breakfast 😋.View attachment 1832471
I would disown my family if I was served that 😱. Spaghetti mixed with beans, raw bacon and sausages. I think that's an egg and grapes.
If this was worthy of a Facebook post imagine what doesn't get pictured 🥲
They should broadcast that on tv, it’s enough to put anyone off their food. Suddenly I want to go eat a salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone on Twitter announced yesterday that his wife had died. And he has no idea how to move forward. He was told to grow some balls and to get out of his self pity.
Twitter really is a cesspit of hate. There are trolls and bullies everywhere but something about Twitter seems to make people extra vile. I'd be quite happy if the site does go up in smoke.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.