Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
excuse me? you mean your child won’t be receiving a Christmas Eve Eve box of presents and treats to celebrate? wow….

😅
I know. The children will be straight on to child line! They don't get Christmas Eve boxes or matching pyjamas either. Pure child abuse. Christmas is ruined. They will all have childhood trauma when they are older.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Felt cute, might delete later”

STOP THIS. It’s over. Done. Squeezed of all its energy. Finito.

Likewise “About last night” on literally any photo of something that happened the night before.

Reactions: 22
“Felt cute, might delete later”

STOP THIS. It’s over. Done. Squeezed of all its energy. Finito.

Likewise “About last night” on literally any photo of something that happened the night before.
I saw an ‘About last night’ post recently where someone had taken a photo of an empty tray of mince pies with only crumbs left… hardly ROCK N ROLL, warranting an “ooooops, about last night….” reaction :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw an ‘About last night’ post recently where someone had taken a photo of an empty tray of mince pies with only crumbs left… hardly ROCK N ROLL, warranting an “ooooops, about last night….” reaction :rolleyes:
remember back in the days before digital cameras/smartphones when you had to go and get photos developed? Imagine wasting them on this and then subjecting other people to them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Merry Christmas speeches have started 🙄.
F77E5B9B-CCBC-4265-BF56-14E920F8E323.jpeg

I wouldn’t mind so much if they were logging off but they’ll be there again on Sunday repeating themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is weird to me that everyone feels like they have to make all these huge speeches, like they are a public figure and everyone is desperate to hear what they have to say. Social media has so much to answer for with the narcissism epidemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The Merry Christmas speeches have started . 

I wouldn’t mind so much if they were logging off but they’ll be there again on Sunday repeating themselves.

What gets me about this is you can see where they've edited a "3" in for next year. Low effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What gets me about this is you can see where they've edited a "3" in for next year. Low effort.
I know at least match the font. I’ve never understood why they’ve got to drag a random character into it, usually a minion, what’s Snoopy the dog got to do with anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohhhh speaking of overdone captions - a selfie of two people all dressed up with the caption “wedding ready” 🙄

Reactions: 10
I know im going to get hate for this but..

Promoting Obesity

Now I'm not talking about chubby/ curvy/ fatish people or even bigger people, I'm talking MASSIVE morbidly obese.

If someone gets to this size for various reasons and wants to do something about it then this isn't about them.

If someone has a medical condition, this isn't about them.

But people who purposely gain weight, who can't be bothered to make themselves healthier because they think the world owes them a favour etc and would just rather promote being morbidly obese, then this is who the post is about.

Having photos of someone who is leaking fat out of their clothes is not an aspiration. Its not healthy and they're heading for many medical problems if not an early grave. I'm.all for people being themselves and loving their own body but where does it stop? It's really unhealthy and I don't think it's a goal to teach the younger generation. These people just cost the tax payer and the NHS more money in the long term.

I'm sick of seeing all these tiktokers doing the eat with me videos and they just eat mcdonalds/ takeaways everyday like it's the new trend! It's just not normal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
These people just cost the tax payer and the NHS more money in the long term.
Yeah, on the other hand obese people have a much shorter life. You can't reach a ripe old age when you have more cheesburger fat than blood in your veins.

Reactions: 7
Christmas pressie humblebragging start tomorrrow. Brace yourself for endless pics of Jo Malone candles, Chanel handbags, the occasional BMW, and our old favourite, the 2ct diamond engagement ring 🙄.

I work in an antenatal clinic and I was speaking to a young woman who was saying that she would have liked a 4d baby scan but she couldn't afford it. I immediately jumped in, saying "Oh, don't waste your money, they make all babies look like melted candles, the pictures are horrific"
Of course, she went on to say that her mum had treated her to the scan as a gift, and she had an appointment for next week. 😬🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Christmas pressie humblebragging start tomorrrow. Brace yourself for endless pics of Jo Malone candles, Chanel handbags, the occasional BMW, and our old favourite, the 2ct diamond engagement ring
Tagged with 'This one!' 'Boy done good' 'My world' #perfectchristmas

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's not so much the engagements it's the way they announce them. As if they're a Royal couple or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.