Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked today when do people put their Christmas bedding on ( 🙄 I know) and there were loads of responses saying they don't have Christmas bedding, that's more annoying than the original post , just ignore it then!!!!
or "lucky for some I cannot even afford normal bedding, we just use newspaper" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Local community page. Maybe I'm just a scrooge but this will just be the beginning. The scraps of Christmas Dinner will be offered out Sunday afternoon.
Screenshot_20221222_150309_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 6
Someone asked today when do people put their Christmas bedding on ( 🙄 I know) and there were loads of responses saying they don't have Christmas bedding, that's more annoying than the original post , just ignore it then!!!!
I do have winter bedding. It’s brushed cotton with polar bears on it. I put it on when we had the cold snap. It’s an absolute bugger to dry inside though because it’s a king size and heavy. The coziness makes it worth it though

Reactions: 5
I do have winter bedding. It’s brushed cotton with polar bears on it. I put it on when we had the cold snap. It’s an absolute bugger to dry inside though because it’s a king size and heavy. The coziness makes it worth it though
I'm terrible ,want a warm bed , fall asleep then wake up at 4 or 5 am freezing because I've kicked the covers off because I got too hot 😅😅
I'm better off with the heating on all night, down low & sometimes just lying on top of the covers . My partner goes in the other room ( ice box) as he likes the window open year-round!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry ,nothing against winter/Christmas bedding just the fact she asked when people put it on , just put it on when you want , no need to ask social media 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry ,nothing against winter/Christmas bedding just the fact she asked when people put it on , just put it on when you want , no need to ask social media 😆
Perhaps she still asks to go to the toilet 😃😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Noooooo, you need to ask the other huns, don’t want to be out of step with the rest of the 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly!
The only person that knows it’s on is you and your family!
No one else knows and is none the wiser and couldn’t give a tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those newspaper articles about someone making their Christmas dinner for 50p because they spend Christmas Eve looting the shops of their yellow sticker items. Or they’ve got next year’s Christmas presents already bought and wrapped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So some guy had posted a sob story on a local fb group about needing a lift to the next town to visit his grand kids. Loads of people (mainly young women) have offered to drive him.

Surely this is stupid they don’t know him from Adam?! He doesn’t even have a proper profile picture just random pictures of animals/cars. He has a few hundred friends but his profile is open and nobody ever comments on his many status updates.
What on earth is it about social media that makes so many people, even those who are otherwise sensible and reasonable types, just go compelely stupid? It's like opening Twitter/Facebook/Insta, etc, is an off switch for the brain for loads of people. I don't get it, it's utterly bizarre!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi 👋 I'm new to this thread so apologies if these have been mentioned.

'Influencers' exploiting their kids for likes.. I find it odd that tiktokers that show their kids off have more likes, views and saved than other tiktokers? Its just sick and irresponsible.

Eat with me videos or any eating videos in general. There's nothing that riles me more than hearing people slapping food around their chops. Don't understand it one bit. They get paid to sit there and stuff their faces? Especially this bloody pickle and sweets trend going around. Watching people deepthroating a gherkin isn't normal.

Influencers in general. Real hard working people getting up everyday to go to a real job whilst these muppets piss and moan how hard they have it behind a phone camera..

Tbh I could go on and on but i already sound like a miserable scrooge so I'll leave it there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Getting really bored of seeing this woman! “Can’t get a job” “Can’t watch my children’s nativity” “Can’t take a shite 💩

OK I made the last one up….. Anyone else seeing her daily?!

CF7D9689-2F59-4F65-AFB1-258A1ED509B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Getting really bored of seeing this woman! “Can’t get a job” “Can’t watch my children’s nativity” “Can’t take a shite 💩

OK I made the last one up….. Anyone else seeing her daily?!

View attachment 1826423
Yep. She needs help. I’m all for being youself and doing your own thing. I have tattoos, but they are just too much, and on her face ffs. No one should be judged for the way they look, but those just scream “unstable”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
People pranking their kids for clicks. It's often actual very cruel, the things they do, like pretend to steal their Christmas presents. They should remember that a family in America had their children removed from their care due to pranking videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If I see Christmas Eve Eve one more time!!!

I mean, I won't actually do anything butttt 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Came on to say the same thing! 😂 Boils my piss every year.
In a few years time it will end up as another holiday like Halloween or valentines and they will be selling cards and presents for it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.