Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23 million and it's covered in black gloss, shiny things and velvet like a B&M nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m laying in bed in the dark reading these and just freaked out my husband because he thought I’d gone asleep ages ago. But am sorry the comment on here about someone throwing pasta all over the hob for the elf on the shelf tit has sent me over the edge.
I don’t understand why I am finding it so funny. What possesses people to do this 😭.

My comment makes no sense now but it made me burst out laughing and it startled him.
Sound like someone of Mumsnet now ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
parents going on and on about how exhausted and stressed they are about xmas, no one is forcing you to throw spaghetti all over your kitchen to do elf on the shelf or buy a million presents for everyone, you bring this on yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I see the posts taking the mick out of people that do it way more than actual pics like that 😂I find both equally annoying
True , it's funny the first Time you see it but not when everyone copies the same jokes

Reactions: 7
You are missing ‘yummy’ out of the job title.
A women I know that puts full time yummy mummy is definitely not yummy and sits in her pyjamas half the day, while her mum comes round to take the kids to school and clean the house up and does the laundry for her :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A women I know that puts full time yummy mummy is definitely not yummy and sits in her pyjamas half the day, while her mum comes round to take the kids to school and clean the house up and does the laundry for her :rolleyes:
Haha I don’t think any of them who put it actually are.

Mad isn’t it. More fool the mother who does all the work for her. Unless of course she is in a MH crisis.

Reactions: 2
Haha I don’t think any of them who put it actually are.

Mad isn’t it. More fool the mother who does all the work for her. Unless of course she is in a MH crisis.
No just lazy 😂 she's always been spoilt by her parents as she's an only child

Reactions: 1
Cringey copy-paste Christmas Edition
It’s always the sane person and I only need to look at the number of paragraphs and I just know.

D1840B2F-1353-47E3-927F-FA6DA582225B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I love how it means nothing "copy and paste if you understand basic economic differences and are currently alive but agree that one day you won't be". Inane. I can immediately imagine three people who would post this on Facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Foodie” pages that say chicken boobs for chicken breast. I immediately stop watching and scroll past.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Seen a few people posting "It doesn't feel Christmassy to me this year 😩"

Well it does to me, bore off and stop whinging:m

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.